Introductions Thread

Hey Michael, welcome to Builder Society. Are there any specific things are you struggling with in terms of getting your first site setup, other than language and cultural barriers?

Have you considered making a site in your native tongue, targeted towards people in your area?

-----

Hey @0xblock, what is your skillset in terms of growing sites for other people?

Do you feel like you've got all the puzzle pieces you need to get your own business off the ground?

How are things going since you initially posted this thread?

Stick around, participate a bit, and then you'll get the keys to the rest of the Kingdom.

-----

Heya @Kaudo, with 18 years in the game, I'm sure you've got a bit more to share. What sort of work have you done, what are you most proud of thus far?

What are you working on now, and how's it going?

-----

Heya @chrispanteli87, sounds like you're off to a great start in your first couple of years. How did you find your partner for this, do you have similar skill sets or complementary ones? Do you have contracts and all that drawn up, or just a handshake?

Are you doing your newsletter on Substack? How do you anticipate finding subscribers? Are you able to leverage your existing site for this at all, or are they in totally different niches?

-----

Hi @Atwork, welcome to the forum.

Offloading some of the monotonous stuff is essential to take things to the next level, it's just a leap of faith at a certain point, no matter how much you prepare for it. You'll hire some duds, and you'll hire some people who outpace you and go on to do crazy things. It's just part of it. Some of it will be your fault, some of it won't be, but you'll get it figured out.

The biggest way that people seem to get taken for a ride when hiring is if they're not paying any attention, and suddenly they've dropped beaucoup bucks on copy paste content or barely-functioning code that breaks and nobody else can manage to fix. If you hire someone, do your best to train them, then keep an eye on their work as they go and as you build up trust, and adjust as needed. You're really not putting too much at risk this way.

You're taking a much bigger risk to your chances of succeeding each day that you try to do everything on your own.

If your site is really slowed down by a fancy theme and Elementor, it can be like trying to run with a parachute and a weighted vest on. Changing that up may have some minor losses in the short term as The Gorgle recalibrates things, but then you'll be sprinting with no resistance before you know it.

You can try to just push through it until you hit your milestone, but depending on how bad it is (and how it compares to your competitors in particular), you could be trying to drive with your emergency brake engaged.

@Ryuzaki has said it all better than I ever could, check out this post about page speed and then see how much of the kitchen sink method you can run through before wanting to off yourself and you'll be in great shape to keep those traffic charts pointing skyward.

-----

Hey @Bryanc99, welcome to the forum.

How's it been going over the past week or so, are you finding everything you need? Have any case studies stood out to you in particular yet?

Stick around a while, feel free to ask questions here in the orientation section or in this thread. Most of the members here are more than willing to share their expertise with strangers and newbies, but you've got to give us a little more to work with.

-----

Heya @desimedia, are you still around?

Any interesting progress or challenges you've faced in the past month or so since joining?

Which posts have been the most helpful to you thus far? With 8 years of experience, there's probably a lot you can share, too. What are some of your best tips for getting the SEO ball rolling on a new site?

Hey Potatoe,

I started off doing WordPress web design and picked up some technical skills along the way. Feel pretty good about ability to build websites and create good content. Link building is not my main strong suit though and have always used agencies in my previous jobs. Will try my hand at outreach on this project.

Since last weekend I've spent a few hours a night doing niche brainstorming and analysis. Been looking at sites for sale and seeing if I can find any opportunities that align with my interests. Started with 28 niche ideas and have shortlisted to a handful that I will be exploring more this week.

Been lurking since then and see people here are fairly well-informed so I can definitely see myself becoming more involved here!

thanks, it mainly writing difficulties about keywords research, now I have enrolled in two courses, hope it is feasible.

Welcome, @OtterSock, glad you're here and glad to hear you're working on a project. Hands-on activity in the trenches is the best way to learn, for sure. Are you seeing revenue yet? If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask on the forum. It's what we're all here for, to discuss internet marketing and rise up together.
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I’ve been seeing revenue from quite early on. I grabbed my first Amazon commission a while back, I think around the holidays after a couple months.

then around February or March time, I got in on the Ezoic early access program on their second run of it (now it’s open to anyone).

I started earning 50cents a day, and now I’m hovering around $1 a day, sometimes a little higher; sometimes a little lower. I also had a day when a post of mine went viral, and earned $14 from that single page in a day.
There are many problems with this but more on that later as I plan to start a diary

What are some of the struggles you've faced, and are any of them ongoing? If you drop the top 2 or 3, maybe we can get those sorted out for you real quick.
Awesome! Here’s what’s on my mind right now:
  1. I’ve struggled with low EPMV with Ezoic. A large part is my niche, that’s okay I understand it. My most successful article (80% traffic) is potentially adult material, and whilst it’s an allowed piece because it isn’t gratuitous; I’ve been considering more about its potential impact on my entire site being blacklisted due to brands not wanting to appear next to the content (in their ads). Just this week I’ve finally decided to cut ties with this article and move it to a 2nd expired domain in the same niche, along with some other articles that are low quality and I no longer want on my main site. I’m going to 301 the traffic and sort out the indexing and hopefully that article continues to bring in tons of traffic, but to a different site that just runs Adsense and earns separately from Ezoic. Then I can focus back on my main site to maximise normal informational content there and won’t be going near potentially adult themes again.
  2. My success so far has been focusing on long tails that I was able to get the 1st-3rd spots on Google for. Low competition, low traffic, most grabbed out of Keyword Chef. What I am currently challenged with is finding lots of keywords about a topic but then thinking deeper about the intent to choose how to split up different articles on the subject. So now I am trying to think more in silos, and write (or have written) 5+ articles around a certain topic but splitting them up from different intent angles. I’m still learning the best ways of doing that, it’s quite tricky like when you try to consider those long tail extra questions you perhaps want to include in-content or in an FAQ and choosing which article of the silo is best for it.
  3. Due to low EPMVs of my niche, I am looking at starting a 2nd niche site and one that is specifically a niche connected with a US homeowner. I finally see now, of all the data out there, the best ad rates (my primary strategy for earnings growth atm) are around topics related to a homeowner looking for something to buy, or with the potential of it. I’m looking around at options to buy a small site that’s already on its way for this one, as I’d like to jump ahead a bit with it and have some money aside to invest more into this. With that my plan would be to hire at the $20-30 per 1000 word rate and continue to expand a site pumping out informational content and scooping up plenty of long tail searches.
I guess there aren’t any questions in here; but if there’s any strong opinions or advice, maybe you’ve experienced these, I’d love to hear your feedback.

Already very glad to be here, thanks for poking the fire!

-----

Welcome. I found this through Jon, too.

congratulations on your successes! $1k per month is a goal of mine some day, too.

I’d argue with you, that newsletters have always had an incredibly high potential. Just that most people don’t know how valuable they are.

Like maybe you can find a way to lead gen and build up a newsletter for your niche site, converting a few % of visitors to be able to nurture and sell to them later.

It’s just all about adding value to make people want to be on it, and continuing to nurture them on it with even more value. Takes some work though!

Anyway best of luck with the new newsletter!

Hi, @Potatoe, you seem to be one of the rare kind who reads details. Most people (including me) only quickly scan through.

I built my first sites in 2002 and soon I realized I can earn some money with them. The first type of sites that made me something were directories, I built some and sold listings in them. In total I built maybe 10 directories ranging from general topics to some niches (health, cars, entertainment).

At the beginning I charged only one-off fees, later I switched to the annual subscription. Since some of my sites attracted a lot of visitors, I tried to find other ways to earn money and I started with banner advertising. I found advertisers through affiliateprograms.com, which was another very popular directory that times, focusing on affiliates. For all my sites I used cplinks directory script, an easy to learn software. Wordpress did not exist or was just launching.

I'm from Central Europe and in the early 2000s US advertisers didn't want to work with me due to limited payment possibilities at our banks, and even Amazon didn't allow payments to my part of the world at the time.

The only chance was Adsense which opened in 2003. I soon found out that the directories with some niche related content earn very well with adsense. First I focused on entertainment (e.g. one of such sites was my sinatracker.com - https://web.archive.org/web/20060113110021/http://www.sinatracker.com/) and very soon I started to build sites in home&garden niche.

Since 2006 Amazon started to pay checks in my country and I jumped on it. Later I bought 100+ exact match domains and built myself an affiliate shop network. Many of these sites were grouped under the umbrella seeyouguys.com in 2008, which was something like my headquarters web (https://web.archive.org/web/20100429112336/http://seeyouguys.com/).

I have no problems showing them as all of them I already sold or dropped years ago. They all looked like this one https://web.archive.org/web/20090911050342/http://www.cdboombox.org/. Or this https://web.archive.org/web/20090523125238/http://www.drywallpanellift.com/. They provided a lot of content, they were interlinked between each other acting like a small PBN. In 2010-2011 the network earned x,xxx - xx,xxx monthly, with some $600+ days.

For a short time I also ran a datamining SaaS service - IQant (https://web.archive.org/web/20120510123113/http://www.iqant.com/iqant_start.php), but it was a project I failed to scale. Too many clients at once too many requests and too little resources. It ended before it really launched.

I did it all myself alone and soon I ran into personal problems, I was burnt out abusing substances.
Then there is a period of around 3 - 4 years when I just needed to slow down and start to live again.
Did I tell that through all those years I was fortunate enough to keep my corporate job? This all above was just a side hustle.

The last 2 years I am basically starting over but I am trying to take it easy. I manage around 30 websites, again they are content or amazon affiliate shops, or a combination. I aern a fraction of what I used to but I don´t mind, I have enough to handle my life even without IM and that makes me stronger than before. Recently I play with AI, I bought every single AI writer from appsumo, I built a few non-english sites related to my hobbies, etc... slow and easy.

I also run smartial.net, a small set of free tools that help you search, scan, and download content from the wayback machine (archive.org). Or audit domains using WM. Or dig out old PDFs. They are forever free (at least till I own the site) you can try them all. You will never look back :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, it's good to be here! I don't know how I got here, but I typed in "build" into my browser looking for a site I had opened yesterday, and saw "buildersociety" in the drop down, got curious, and here I am! I am starting on the Digital Strategy Course now, and there's a ton of forum threads I want to get to later.

I'm really excited about the learning and this community, and hope I can make meaningful contributions too. If you want an HR strategist & coach, I'll help you work your magic!

Welcome, @SD4ever. Are you actively involved in internet marketing in any way currently or is it something that has your interest but you haven't taken action on yet?

I've been dabbling with blogs for a couple of years now, that's the extent of my IM knowledge. I find SEO overwhelming, but I enjoy the challenge of learning all the nuts and bolts of making money online.

I just finished your article in the Digital Strategy course, about finding your angle/ vertical/ niche. That is such rich, engaging content! I've read it through a couple of times to make sure I get it all. :smile:

First off, I just want to say thank you to all the contributors here at BuSo. I truly believe this is a special place.

I've been a long-time lurker.
I've been a long-time reader.
I've been a long-time do nothing-er.

Today that changes. I'm a big fan of the tough love that @CCarter puts out there. I guess you could say I'm his target audience. For the longest, I have always doubted myself. The fear of failure has paralyzed me over the years. I let others reign over my mind.

Enough.

You would be surprised how much we lie to ourselves. I've always felt weak, less than. But when I objectively look back, I've shown tremendous strength under adversity. I may not be successful in business yet, but I have clawed my way out of the darkest depths of mental and physical turmoil. The most important thing I learned is that you are capable of more than you know. And the most important thing to remember is that your mind will try to lie to you. Your shadow will try to pull you into the void because misery loves company. A quote I hold dear, "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."

I have one quote from Winston Churchill that I hold dearest and use in times of need. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." When a man who went through as much as he did speaks, you should listen.

So now I take aim, and the target is clear. The Heavens. I'm not in this for peanuts. I'm here so that me and mine never have to worry. Never have to sacrifice for necessities. Today I felt the spark. I will not let the fire die out. I'm ready to fight back. The time has come to get off the sidelines and start bleeding for my dreams.

@Woefullyinept, sounds good. You've got a fire lit under your butt and feeling motivated, but motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever. Are you mentally ready for when all willpower is drained, you hate everything about this business, and nothing is working out? Like Churchill said, will you have the courage to continue?

By the way, what's your plan? Do you know what kind of internet marketing you're going to pursue? How you'll monetize? Who your demographic is? All that good stuff.

I'm rooting for ya!

Welcome (new myself) and let that fire burn bright, man!
I began 8/9 months ago and it is an uphill battle, there is no doubt. But I am still sure this is the direction I want to pursue.

And I think that is a key to this (and aspects of life progress): wanting to be in a direction, rather than necessarily being obsessed about a goal.

Goals get hit and then rise even higher. It also sucks when you don’t meet them. But wanting to be in this direction, this process, enjoying the journey, is the discipline part I think Ryuzaki is talking about.

Cheers! Let’s get to work!

Welcome @Woefullyinept

Motivation is really important when you’re starting out

BUT I just read 6 paragraphs and there’s really no introduction here. There’s no plan either.

What truly unlocked the IM game for me was when I stopped relying on motivation and realised that a real business doesn’t need the CEO to be grinding all the time.

It’s just a matter of creating systems and processes that work under your supervision.

You don’t need to have a ton of capital to set this up initially. It could be as simple as hiring one writer and training them such that you always get content that gives you 100% satisfaction.

@Woefullyinept, sounds good. You've got a fire lit under your butt and feeling motivated, but motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever. Are you mentally ready for when all willpower is drained, you hate everything about this business, and nothing is working out? Like Churchill said, will you have the courage to continue?

By the way, what's your plan? Do you know what kind of internet marketing you're going to pursue? How you'll monetize? Who your demographic is? All that good stuff.

I'm rooting for ya!
Thanks! Pretty cool to get a reply from someone who I feel has given so much to me.

Ahh yes, the dreaded up and downs of motivation. I have gotten to know myself quite well over the past few years, and I am aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I know there will be lows, but I am confident in my ability to fight back. Things that used to sideline for months now last days at most. I don't let negativity go unchecked, I meet it at the doorway.

The plan is a huge authority site and as scary as it is to me Youtube ON CAMERA! I already have my niche. I have the passion, expertise, and experience and know my audience's pain points. I was them. Think Health/Wellness/Fitness. The goal is to be the one-stop-shop for my audience. To have the information to take them from unaware to complete expert. I plan to put up 40-50 articles that cover the main basis for a quality, brand name site. Build a legitimate resource then market it. Traffic leaks are going to be my main source of traffic, but I'm not really ruling anything out. The goal here is trial and error. If I feel an opportunity I'll take time to test it. Monetization can really be diverse here. The short-term monetization would be display ads and affiliates. I have a few personas, but I know the demographic pretty well.

I think the key here is I have time and money. I have around 500-750 dollars a month to invest. But I don't really want to start throwing money around until I have a plan. I have only made one website with Elementor before, but I'm confident in my ability to learn. I am capable. All journeys start with a first step.

Any criticism is welcome harsh or otherwise.

Welcome @Woefullyinept

Motivation is really important when you’re starting out

BUT I just read 6 paragraphs and there’s really no introduction here. There’s no plan either.

What truly unlocked the IM game for me was when I stopped relying on motivation and realised that a real business doesn’t need the CEO to be grinding all the time.

It’s just a matter of creating systems and processes that work under your supervision.

You don’t need to have a ton of capital to set this up initially. It could be as simple as hiring one writer and training them such that you always get content that gives you 100% satisfaction.
Yea my biggest weakness will be my writing. Definitely, going to have to work on it. I was thinking of getting Grammarly premium and will definitely read more on the writing process. That was actually a big point of resistance to even posting. Will I be judged? Who cares. I'll learn. Moving forward is better than standing still.

The goal is to eventually hire it out to writers. But I want to get the feel for the writing style I want for my site. Get a feel for it, write out the pillar posts, then slowly trickle in writers.

The goal is to take the time and plan out my attack, then execute next Monday. I just need to assess the angles I want to take and which ones to hit first.

Welcome (new myself) and let that fire burn bright, man!
I began 8/9 months ago and it is an uphill battle, there is no doubt. But I am still sure this is the direction I want to pursue.

And I think that is a key to this (and aspects of life progress): wanting to be in a direction, rather than necessarily being obsessed about a goal.

Goals get hit and then rise even higher. It also sucks when you don’t meet them. But wanting to be in this direction, this process, enjoying the journey, is the discipline part I think Ryuzaki is talking about.

Cheers! Let’s get to work!
I am a veteran of failure. It doesn't stop my pursuits or dampen me anymore. This has honestly been something I was thinking of for ~5 years before I even knew what IM was. When I found buildersociety, it felt like I finally had a roadmap for my dreams. I'm happy to take some detours along the way.

Let's get it!

I was thinking of getting Grammarly premium
I got it recently. It is helping me to "speed up" editing of my own and my 2 writers' work.

But when just starting out, I don't think you need it. From just reading your words here, you write clearly and that's the most important part. Writing clearly and concisely.

When I first started, I used: https://hemingwayapp.com/

Completely free, but really helps to hone in your writing to keep things short, punchy, clear, and concise, and most importantly for a Grade 6 reading level which is where you want to aim for web content.

Web readers aren't looking for Shakespeare, they're looking for quick understandable content (and often answers to their questions).

The goal is to take the time and plan out my attack, then execute next Monday. I just need to assess the angles I want to take and which ones to hit first.
Just don't take too much time. Don't spend time thinking. Spend time doing (writing). Even when there isn't a website to put it on yet, but just writing in your Notes or similar.

The craft of writing improves as you do it, it can only be "theorized" so much. It has to be enacted for you to be able to grow and learn from it.

Good luck!

Many, many, many years ago when I was in my early twenties I use to build spammy websites and lurk on BHW and WickedFire all day. Money was good until suddenly it wasn't and I went from ballin' to bust and due to being a fucking idiot kid I had nothing put away and with a family to feed I shut down and went and got a (semi) respectable Government IT job. I've always wanted to get back into internet marketing but with a young family, I've never had the time or money. Fast forward to today and with the kids getting older and taking up less and less of my time, I've decided I want to learn the ropes again, not to quit my job and move to Thailand but for the sake of learning a new skill that has the benefit of putting a few quid in my pocket each month.

After some initial reading, I understand I can either build a site on a new domain and take things slowly or I can buy an established site and skip the sandbox. I've got around £4,000 to put towards a site if I can find something reasonable to buy so I'll be starting my re-education figuring out which is the best option for me and also where to look for websites for sale.

Welcome, @FunMoney, lots of us cut our teeth over at Wickedfire. You don't necessarily need to buy a website (like a fully developed site with content). You can also hunt for an expired, non-dropped domain. We have a great post about the topic and how to go about it here by ODYS, who also provides these domains. I've used one for my current laboratory case study here. We've got some other domain vendors in the marketplace too that you can check out.

Some other questions I'd be thinking about is how I plan to monetize, how I plan to get traffic (SEO? Paid? Marketing?), etc. I'd start at the conversion and work my way backwards out of the funnel, so I have a very clear picture and action plan before I started spending time and money.

Good luck. Stick around and talk with us about it. We're more than happy to discuss the business all day, every day.

I have to ask this, why next Monday?
I think I was a bit misleading. I'm not going to twiddle my thumbs until Monday. Today I'm going to decide on the name, buy the domain, and create all the main socials(before I buy the domain). Over the next few days tackle market research, competitor analysis, site architecture(really want to be smart on my silos here), keyword research, and create a content plan. The goal is to have a plan that includes all those aspects by Sunday. I have a full-time job, but it can be flexible with hours during the week. I know I have Sundays off. The goal is to take Sunday to step back and evaluate my plan. Am I missing something crucial, is there a wrong assumption? I have extensive experience in this niche and believe I know what my audience wants. But I have to make sure that my bias isn't giving me tunnel vision. I got to reaffirm that my assumptions are right or adjust if they are off. By the end of Sunday, the plan is inked. Monday I start to build, brick by brick.

Comedy gold.

Dudes - publish content and market that content. Stop obsessing about grammerly premium spend the cash on testing fb ads or a pillar article you can drive eyeballs to.
I understand your reluctance. My post was more speaking to myself than to any of you. The initial post came off very strong, but the reality is it's going to be much more measured. I've learned in life that you don't change in one day. You can decide to change, as I did yesterday, but real change happens over consistent small actions each day. I have zero experience. But I have belief in myself and solid evidence that I have a strong work ethic. The key for me is to walk before I run. I'm going to cut a path through the dense jungle and then come back for my loved ones. It is imperative that I. think through my actions, or I am going to get lost in the jungle. I can't afford that. I have people that rely on me.

Funny you mention FB ads. That was the exact thought I had when I was going to bed yesterday. Build quality, valuable content and put it in people's faces. That's the name of the game, so I might as well use the assets I have to do it.

And thanks for the replies. Nothing but respect and gratitude on my end for you guys.

*By the way, I understand my name is sending mixed signals. It is a reminder to myself. Years ago, I was woefully inept. Miserable and useless. I built the version of myself today by hand. In the darkness, I found my power. I provide for mine. I endured.

Am I missing something crucial, is there a wrong assumption? I have extensive experience in this niche and believe I know what my audience wants. But I have to make sure that my bias isn't giving me tunnel vision. I got to reaffirm that my assumptions are right or adjust if they are off.

Something you cannot account for is that you'll have to pivot, make adjustments, and have numerous obstacles thrown at you that you couldn't imagine. It'll be fine, but don't fall into "over-planning" and never pulling the trigger.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" — George Patton

The main reason being is a lot can change in your industry, niche, or marketing method - like a Google update, that you cannot control.

"Thinking it over" is a form procrastination. So is "perfect plans" or "patience".

Execute violently, luck will then be on your side. "This Is All Out War."

Millions of permutations happen within the universe when you decide, truly decide to execute on something. How all of us got here at BuSo can be traced back to millions of permutations, logged in at Wickedfire on this day, or on Reddit at this time and happened to see XYZ. But those permutations all required actions - execution.

That's the critical pieces where I see a lot of failures happen. Some smart kid with a 140 IQ (a lot lower than me obviously) puts together a perfect plan to dominate XYZ but doesn't pull the trigger cause some imaginary scenario stumps them on page 179 of their perfect plan.

"Just fucking do it!" - Dan Pena

Something you cannot account for is that you'll have to pivot, make adjustments, and have numerous obstacles thrown at you that you couldn't imagine. It'll be fine, but don't fall into "over-planning" and never pulling the trigger.
That is the plan. I don't want to go in carelessly, so I'm starting with a rough blueprint. But you hit the nail on the head, the key to my success will be fluidity. I like to visualize it like a boxing match. You got to keep your feet moving, or you're asking for a haymaker to the chin. But make no mistake, I'm ready to eat some shots to fire some back.

Now that I look at the deadline, it seems silly. I'm going to be learning from scratch as I go. I don't know how much time things will take. I just need to get done the things that need to get done.

Also, something cool I noticed, I'm starting to think like a marketer. I saw a guy write a post about how a kid contacted him ashamed that he had pirated his course. The kid was apologetic, but he did it because he had no money and wanted to make a better life. Heartfelt, sappy filler later, he gives his course for free for 24 hours.

There is no kid. If it was true, the offer would have been available for more than 24 hrs. His courses were struggling to sell, and he's hoping most people will miss the window of opportunity but see the post. It was pretty cool to connect the dots.

Millions of permutations happen within the universe when you decide, truly decide to execute on something. How all of us got here at BuSo can be traced back to millions of permutations, logged in at Wickedfire on this day, or on Reddit at this time and happened to see XYZ.
Shoutout to my man @shaunm. I would not have found BuSo without him.

For now, I disappear back into the ether. My project hasn't even been born yet. I need to focus. I'll come back when I have something of substance. I won't be gone long.

*I wanted to post a tip of the hat Alice gif, but I was taking too long. Time better spent in motion.

Very refreshing to see such diverse topics, experiences, and civility as well. :smile:

I remember recently lurking on a Black Hat SEO website you all may be familiar with. It is basically a Pirate Ship. :smile: And on this pirate ship all they do is discuss ways to exploit other sites but on that Pirate Ship they adhere to strict rules!

And they also have a "Sh*$T List" so you can expose the Bad Pirates you just did business with and they did something Piraty :smile: It is all very amusing.

Also had great success in the Warrior Forum Marketplace as newbie many years ago (very different place now) and I have hung out at Fastlane Forum in the past.

Look forward to learning networking, and contributing.

-----

I am rooting for you my friend but you chose a profile name that is like gravity boots when you are trying to soar my friend.
It reminds me of a marketer I hold in high regard he had a site called "Psychologically Unemployable" :smile: way too long but I understood it.

But that one does not get in your subconcious and try to limit you, it propels you.

-----

Hey Chris I did not find via Jon but I still love that guy and his newsletter. I remember one time he shared he spent $3000 on an infographic and was wasted. Def a lesson there. Lesson in everything if we choose to see it that way. :smile: Welcome and look forward to your interactions.

I am rooting for you my friend but you chose a profile name that is like gravity boots when you are trying to soar my friend.
It reminds me of a marketer I hold in high regard he had a site called "Psychologically Unemployable" :smile: way too long but I understood it.

But that one does not get in your subconcious and try to limit you, it propels you.
OP listen to this.
Your posts and your choice of labels scream mental prisoner.
Set yourself free. Nothing is actually that hard. You’re memeing your way into high effort failure by creating your own chains.

@Entre Eyes, welcome. I like your pirate ship analogy. It's the best description of that forum I've ever heard, mainly because I'm picturing a bunch of grog-swilling guys that can barely speak a legible word in any language, let alone english. The only word they've figured out is "thanks" and 99% of the forum are 5 word posts, usually with the word thanks involved somewhere.

Warrior Forum was an interesting place before it sold to Freelancer and was essentially destroyed in my mind. They had a Pokemon mentality in regards to the WSO's, "gotta catch'em all". They were addicted to the hype and excitement of thinking about succeeding but not the actual act of doing the work.

Back