Hi builders!

Degree
Hi everyone, it's good to be here! I don't know how I got here, but I typed in "build" into my browser looking for a site I had opened yesterday, and saw "buildersociety" in the drop down, got curious, and here I am! I am starting on the Digital Strategy Course now, and there's a ton of forum threads I want to get to later.

I'm really excited about the learning and this community, and hope I can make meaningful contributions too. If you want an HR strategist & coach, I'll help you work your magic!

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome, @SD4ever. Are you actively involved in internet marketing in any way currently or is it something that has your interest but you haven't taken action on yet?

Degree
I've been dabbling with blogs for a couple of years now, that's the extent of my IM knowledge. I find SEO overwhelming, but I enjoy the challenge of learning all the nuts and bolts of making money online.

I just finished your article in the Digital Strategy course, about finding your angle/ vertical/ niche. That is such rich, engaging content! I've read it through a couple of times to make sure I get it all. :smile: