Hey

Degree
Hey BuSo,

I've only just read some of the other introduction threads and I'm already super inspired by this place.

I have a blog that started as a personal project documenting my journey into fatherhood. I've started to see visitors coming in and now I want more.

Anyway I'm sure I'll have many questions to ask once I've read a little more.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome aboard. Is your Fatherhood blog your first attempt at an online, income-generating project?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey yo,

Fatherhood blog sounds really interesting. That's a niche that's untapped but I could see a big potential.

Degree
Welcome aboard. Is your Fatherhood blog your first attempt at an online, income-generating project?
Ja pretty much - I have done a couple of posts where I was payed to review a product by a company but now I want to do more and earn more from it.

Fatherhood blog sounds really interesting. That's a niche that's untapped but I could see a big potential.
There are a few of us blogging around the topic but a lot of what I see is the mommy bloggers who're making crazy cash from their blogs and basically I want in.

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey, welcome to the forum!

I would have my "sites" set on Mediavine (based on conversations with someone who I'm not sure would want me to mention their name, but yeah, people are getting insane RPM's there in this niche.)

Degree
I would have my "sites" set on Mediavine (based on conversations with someone who I'm not sure would want me to mention their name, but yeah, people are getting insane RPM's there in this niche.)
Thanks for your comment - what do you mean by RPM?

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
@Waterloo

The amount of money you'll make for every 1000 people who visit your site (Revenue per mille). It will vary a lot based on your niche, the topics you're writing about, which ad networks you're using, where you position your ads, etc.

Degree
@EyesExist no not yet. I've not looked into YouTube or podcasting, I'm still trying to understand how to switch from blogging to writing content.

@Waterloo

The amount of money you'll make for every 1000 people who visit your site (Revenue per mille). It will vary a lot based on your niche, the topics you're writing about, which ad networks you're using, where you position your ads, etc.
Okay, it's good to know I've picked something with good money. I'm also keen to explore some more stuff where I get paid to post as it seems a lot of the mommy bloggers do this and it makes up a good chunk of their income.