Hey Guys! I'm Sobol

Sobol

Building the Daemon
Degree
First things, this seems like a really cool place with lots of high quality content, solid members, and a good environment. I hope I can become a part of this community, learn from it and contribute back to it.

I started as a web developer and gradually developed an interest in SEO. I started to read everything I could about SEO and absorb everything I could find. Then I started to become disillusioned if you will. I started thinking beyond what Google says and want to base decisions more on what Google does. I also started to expand my perspective to other forms of marketing and optimizing websites for humans. Eventually the journey has lead me here, and it seems like a solid place

SmokeTree

Developer/Linux Consultant
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome to BuSo Sobol. Rather than thinking of the whole experience as leaving you feeling disillusioned, maybe it's better to think of it as leaving you feeling enlightened. Glad to have you aboard.

lyannastark

Valar Morghulis
Boot Camp
Degree
Welcome to BuSo! I've already seen you contribute so you're off to a great start. I hope u enjoy the forum :smile:

Degree
Hello and happy to see you around :smile: