Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Threads' started by Arl, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Arl

Arl

Degree:
    Hello

I've been lurking the forum for a few months and finally decided to introduce myself, I do affiliate marketing and have been making a living doing so for the past 3 years or so but hopefully after some time I'll be moving in a new direction, anyway glad to be part of this community :smile:

2. Ryuzaki

•  
    •  
    Ryuzaki 女性以上のお金 Staff Member

Degree:
    What's the new direction you're looking into? What's leading you in that direction, since you seem to be doing well with the affiliate marketing?

Glad to have you on-board.

3. ari

ari

Degree:
    Welcome.
    Interesting how user names are case sensitive.

4. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  
    CCarter If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist? Staff Member

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    They're not - that's an "L" in his username.

Edit: Welcome to the forum @Arl !!

ari likes this.
  5. Arl

Arl

Degree:
    Reason why I'm trying to move away from affiliate marketing (blackhat cpa shit + fb ads specifically) is that its a business model which is getting harder to do as the time passes (anyone can say this for the past 10 years lol) and I simply don't see myself earning fuck you money with AM, instead of "working harder" I'll be doing AM for 2-3 hours a day because thats really all it takes me to launch/test/maintain campaigns and dedicate my remaining time in the other biz.

For the new direction, I'm planning to create some sort of freemium app (with recurring rev), I've researched the business model and after crunching the numbers I've realized that even in the worst case scenario (meaning low as fuck conversion rate) it'll still be okay. For now gotta stack bit more money and in 3-4 months time hopefully it'll be in the proof of concept phase.

Steve Brownlie and Ryuzaki like this.