Hello World! Long time lurker checking in.

As the subject states, i've been lurking here for a while now, ever since I came across a glorious 7 figure exit AMA from MrMedia.

It's all high-quality discussion and I thought it was time to graduate from blackhatworld ha.

I've been doing SEO on/off for the last 8 years. I also do lots of AdWords (PPC) and social media marketing to generate revenue online. Work for myself full-time.

Hello world!

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Welcome to the board.

Are you really good at PPC? Finding targets and scaling? Ecomm?

Last edited:

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Welcome, @emerge, glad to have you around.

8 years is a long time, that puts you in the veteran category, especially with you having attained the status of "full-time for myself".

I bet you have some the same thoughts a lot of us do: I've been doing this since the very late 90's and once a year I always think "damn, if I hadn't spammed some of those early sites and kept them around I'd be a billionaire by now." Then I snap back to reality because the earliest ones were Geocities and Angelfire sites anyways. A couple years later I got into the real deal of site building. I still have some of the domains but they've been out of the index for long enough that they might as well be brand new. Oh well!

I hope you'll stick around and keep posting with us. I look forward to siphoning off your vast wealth of knowledge and sharing back with you all the same!

Welcome to the board.

Are you really good at PPC? Finding targets and scaling? Ecomm?
Thank you!

I've been doing PPC since 2013, I'm alright at it, I'm scaling affiliate offers (lead gen mainly).
Welcome, @emerge, glad to have you around.

8 years is a long time, that puts you in the veteran category, especially with you having attained the status of "full-time for myself".

I bet you have some the same thoughts a lot of us do: I've been doing this since the very late 90's and once a year I always think "damn, if I hadn't spammed some of those early sites and kept them around I'd be a billionaire by now." Then I snap back to reality because the earliest ones were Geocities and Angelfire sites anyways. A couple years later I got into the real deal of site building. I still have some of the domains but they've been out of the index for long enough that they might as well be brand new. Oh well!

I hope you'll stick around and keep posting with us. I look forward to siphoning off your vast wealth of knowledge and sharing back with you all the same!
I've been in the online space for a while, yes I wish I had started some stuff earlier, I think we all have our regrets. I didn't get into SEO properly until around 2016 and really got the hang of it in 2018, but still learning!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
What specifically do you do in terms of social media marketing?
I run a site that has a bunch of amazon associate content which I market via Twitter/Pinterest etc.