Hello I'm New

Degree
I came here after seeing Ccarters juicy posts.

Then stumbled upon everyones income in a inspire me thread.

I want to be a part of the magic.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome, @Tiberium. Are you currently working on any projects? How long have you been in the internet marketing game?

Degree
Welcome, @Tiberium. Are you currently working on any projects? How long have you been in the internet marketing game?

Thanks Ryuzaki, I've been in the game around 5-7 years now. On and off admittedly. I made some decent income from reddit. And use to make a fortune from Bet365 affiliating.

But over the last few years I've switched to SEO as it's something I enjoy.

I have a few websites built, my latest one making around £70 PM from AdSense / amazon affiliates. Although I'm still learning the ins and outs of SEO.

I've seen your posts, really good stuff, quality information. I'm already enjoying this forum and I've only been here a day!

Definitely a well moderated forum.

Degree
Can I ask,

I saw the the digital crash course is from 2015, are there any plans to update it? as it's really really good quality.

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I saw the the digital crash course is from 2015, are there any plans to update it? as it's really really good quality.
Is there something that you believe is missing? Or do you want us to simply change the dates to 2021?

Degree
Is there something that you believe is missing? Or do you want us to simply change the dates to 2021?

Not at all, It's just I know AI is becoming big within the algorithm, such as BERT in 2018, and moving T-SNE, Now google have announced MUM which is 1000x better (In googles own words) than BERT. I'll admit I haven't managed to read through them all yet, but I did assume that 2015 had some outdated aspects? I definitely could be wrong though.

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Not at all, It's just I know AI is becoming big within the algorithm, such as BERT in 2018, and moving T-SNE, Now google have announced MUM which is 1000x better (In googles own words) than BERT.

Google is a small fraction of online marketing, if you are serious about making real money.

Degree
Google is a small fraction of online marketing, if you are serious about making real money.
Thank you, I will continue to study other aspects of online marketing, I think I needed to hear that.