Hello - I am Reminisce

Hello,

I been into IM since 2010,

Background: I studied Travel & Tourism, Business, Business Eventing & Reporting Analyst.

My Hobbies: I enjoy reading, in fact, I must read every night or I have a tough time falling asleep.
I enjoy blogging as well, just about everything, I have designed sites for myself for my foods, my travels, my pets, travels and more; and for clients & potentially future in the past.

I found BuSo through one of my friends who linked me @CCarter 's threads.

Despite being in the game so long, there is always more to learn and grow, I look forward to not just learn but help contribute to the community :smile:

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Welcome, @Reminisce. What kind of books do you enjoy? I used to do fiction but around college time ages ago I got into the whole "head trip" stuff of psychology, mythology, spirituality, religions, philosophy, etc. That's still my go to but I insert business books in between.

What kind of projects do you work on these days? Do you have a preferred monetization method?

Hey, thank you
I enjoy Fiction - Action Adventure & Fantasy
However, I do enjoy reading ancient history books with Greek mythology and ancient Egypt being my fav.

Majority of my projects currently are blogs & informative-based, my preferred monetization method has always been PPC, however, I am trying to get more into affiliate marketing thru Amazon.