Hello! Have Any Experience With Complex Forms?

Degree
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to get an eCommerce site deployed, but I need to filter my customers through a multi step form with variable questions on it at each step. Once they are at the end of the form, I need to look up a value based on their answers, and then deduct from that value based on their answers as well, arriving at a final quote. Only other complicated thing is hooking up to a shipping label API and a transactional email service like Mailgun or SendMail.

Is there any low-code or CMS way to do this kind of thing? I did the app in python but hosting that kind of thing is a time consuming headache, paying someone to deploy it is as well. Going to spend money advertising this thing so I can't have it looking bad or being slow. I am calling around for quotes and stuff but I would much rather do it with WordPress and spend my money on graphics and more traffic...

Really wondering how more experience marketers have dealt with this kind of thing in the past, and also how they balance being a webmaster with being gay.

Looks nice, seems to work with something called Elementor which seems interesting as well. Giving it a try now...

Check out Typeform. In some circumstances it's a really amazing tool (though not cheap), and it works with Zapier meaning you can integrate it with just about anything.

That said I hate it's experience when embedded. It may have changed but from memory it used an iframe which felt extremely dated.

Back