Hello, From Sudan!

Hello Builders.

My name is Ibrahim, and I am a 21-year-old from Khartoum, Sudan.

Long time lurker, I have found this forum while I was searching for CCarter, and I was blown away by the quality of the digital strategy crash course, which I skimmed through.

Last year I worked with different affiliate marketing and performance marketing companies, such as Clickbank (CPS - Cost Per Sale), where I have generated more than 500 sales. And MarketCall (Pay Per Call), where I had driven phone calls for businesses in the pest control niche and the medical insurance niche.

The internet marketing forum that I learned a lot from is Black Hat World(Which is a goldmine for traffic leaks ideas), but, unfortunately, it is turning into a low-quality dictatorship.

Before generating revenue online, almost everyone I know used to think that I was delusional, and there is no way to make money from the internet.

The thing is, I had the vision but lacked the execution back then due to school and internet access restrictions.

"Vision without execution is hallucination." - CCarter.

Anyway, I'm here to find like-minded individuals, learn from others, their knowledge, and their mistakes, and hopefully, be a contributing member of Builder Society.

Cheers.

I'm also 21! And Muslim too. Nice to meet you.

However, can you share some traffic leaks resources that you found somewhere else (excluding the Final Boss CCarter :tongue:) ?

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Welcome, @simplebuilder, BHW is fun to glance at every once in a while but there's like zero signal-to-noise ratio. Everything there is some variation of "thanks". It's almost pointless to read anything but the thread titles and the occasional opening post. People think we're dictators here too, simply because we delete "thanks" posts and ask people to use the "Like" button instead. You can't win! But at least we have a high signal-to-noise ratio.

I'm glad you joined us and I hope you'll continue to post and share your experiences and insights.

I did will with pay per call for a while with addiction and treatment before Google started the first inklings of the "YMYL EAT" stuff, years before that ever launched. You could clean up with database sites in those niches. That ship sailed, but I suspect database sites would still work well for less "critical" niches. The only problem is you have to have the right monetization to match it, because most of what you get on those is bot traffic.

I'm also 21! And Muslim too. Nice to meet you.

However, can you share some traffic leaks resources that you found somewhere else (excluding the Final Boss CCarter :tongue:) ?
Hi, nice to meet you @Ababilstar!

If you're building a niche site or a news site, Reddit is a good traffic source.

It used to work well for affiliate promotions (Here a tutorial that used to work: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/g...e-traffic-to-affiliate-links-500-day.1038002/). Unfortunately, it has been spammed to death using this method, and Reddit mods caught on and blacklisted Twitter links (https://www.reddit.com/r/modhelp/comments/915chi/spam_twitter_posts/)

So, it may not work well for direct affiliate promotions anymore.

You can find more working ideas for traffic leaks from the BHW journey section (https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/my-journey-discussions.167/)

Good luck!

Congrats on leaving the brainless hell scape which is BHW.

You will learn infinitely more here, BHW hasn't been worth reading since 2015. They like to ban everyone who is remotely interesting or has an IQ over 65. It's a tard farm designed for the site owners and mods to milk the marketplace with crappy re-sold 1960's SEO.

Welcome, @simplebuilder, BHW is fun to glance at every once in a while but there's like zero signal-to-noise ratio. Everything there is some variation of "thanks". It's almost pointless to read anything but the thread titles and the occasional opening post. People think we're dictators here too, simply because we delete "thanks" posts and ask people to use the "Like" button instead. You can't win! But at least we have a high signal-to-noise ratio.

I'm glad you joined us and I hope you'll continue to post and share your experiences and insights.

I did will with pay per call for a while with addiction and treatment before Google started the first inklings of the "YMYL EAT" stuff, years before that ever launched. You could clean up with database sites in those niches. That ship sailed, but I suspect database sites would still work well for less "critical" niches. The only problem is you have to have the right monetization to match it, because most of what you get on those is bot traffic.
Exactly! BHW quality is getting worse every year. Reputable members like t0mmy, LightningBlitz, Sherbert Hoover, Leith. etc., Has either got banned or left the forum voluntarily.

Also, their marketplace is getting worse, and they allow some sellers to use fake reviews. Almost everyone who points that out gets the banhammer (e.g., https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/sarkar-seo-biggest-seo-scammer-fake-accounts.1259467/)

BuSo is undoubtedly much better than BHW in terms of quality. It is focused more on long-term ventures. BHW is more about hit-and-run marketing methods and short-term monetization avenues like PPI (Pay Per Install), Instagram spam + CPA, content locking, etc.

I mean, each year, there is a new trend over there. This year it is Google ads threshold accounts.

Aside from simple landing pages, I've never actually built websites for pay-per-call offers or did SEO for them.

My traffic source was Google ads. I stopped doing pay per call for now because the price for calls from call-only ads is relatively high, and getting a positive ROI is challenging, so I am looking for another monetization avenue.

Congrats on leaving the brainless hell scape which is BHW.

You will learn infinitely more here, BHW hasn't been worth reading since 2015. They like to ban everyone who is remotely interesting or has an IQ over 65. It's a tard farm designed for the site owners and mods to milk the marketplace with crappy re-sold 1960's SEO.
Thanks. It still has some value. But it is dwindling year by year

Yeah they let you get away with that when you spend $120k a year in email blasts and banner ads.
According to keyword.com, he made $10m in revenue.

"Sarkar SEO Generated More Than $10 Million in Revenue And Became One of the Top BHW SEO Sellers of All Time Within 8 Years" - keyword.com

A sucker is born every minute. This is why there's so many "gurus" out there. From crypto to "learn to be a real estate agent" to "flip houses" to SEO and especially in supplements / diets / shortcuts to anything... it's easy pickings.

When you sell spam to spammers who are spamming with 5 other spam tactics simultaneously, you aren't really held accountable if it doesn't work. Selling a dream is much easier than selling results, especially low priced spam links.

The only thing better than selling people easy cheap solutions like spam is not even selling them a product or service at all, but just selling them the IDEA of success. This is what the entire motivation industry is, from Grant Cardone to Gary Vaynerchuk to Rocko or whoever. You enter their funnel with a dream and leave it after being squeezed for their 10 DVD courses and workbooks with monthly payments of $499 for 2 years and no results.

According to keyword.com, he made $10m in revenue.

"Sarkar SEO Generated More Than $10 Million in Revenue And Became One of the Top BHW SEO Sellers of All Time Within 8 Years" - keyword.com

I know he gets a lot of sales on there, millions is little doubt but 10...

You can request the ad pack from BHW and see what he's paying for stickies, banners and emails. He spends about $30,000 each quarter, that's the only reason the BHW owners don't ban the fool.

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
searching for CCarter

I'm not sure why all of a sudden there is a rash of people looking for ConglomerateCarter, but....

Sudan... I haven't been on that continent in a long long time.