Hello BuSo World

Degree
Hi all,
Started doing e-commerce since the 90s, PPC 2002 and been self employed the last 30yrs.
Always wanted to build some niche sites and found this place in my interweb travels.
Have a few dormant domains that hopefully can be put to good use.
Lots of great reading material here and plenty of inspiration which is what I'm looking for.

Cheers

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Sounds like you have plenty of experience and success shouldn't be too hard for you if you apply all you already know, on top of building the content and acquiring the links. Just don't get sucked into the spam game. I've lost a few years to that. You make money in the mean time and get left with nothing to show for it and no on-going income stream. But your PPC skills will be priceless in terms of exposure and driving traffic and getting natural links and everything else. Good luck!

Degree
Thanks Ryuzaki
When adwords first started it was like the first year of FB ads for those few early adopters hitting it hard (it didn't take part).
The good thing was that Adwords lasted a few years, eventually google found a way to make sure they got their bigger cut as did FB.
Instagram seems to be the new trend but that ship may have also sailed.