Hello BuilderSociety!

Degree
I stumbled on this forum while reading an SEO blog recently, not sure how I've missed this gem til now. Glad to have found it.

I'm into affiliate marketing mostly, been at it on the side for a couple of years now. Currently trying to scale my sites up, and eventually flip and do it again with another batch. Currently have my amazon sites at a point where I could flip them for a decent 5 figure sum, which I think I might do soonish as the lump sum cash could really help me scale a new site more quickly.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome, @Thomas96, glad you're joining us.

You say "sites" in the plural. Do you have one that's earning the bulk of the profit? If that's the case you could sell that one only, and then reinvest in the others if and only if they're showing potential. If not then I'd get rid of them too and try to only focus on ones that are showing promise.

Degree
Welcome, @Thomas96, glad you're joining us.

You say "sites" in the plural. Do you have one that's earning the bulk of the profit? If that's the case you could sell that one only, and then reinvest in the others if and only if they're showing potential. If not then I'd get rid of them too and try to only focus on ones that are showing promise.
One is earning the bulk, and the other two are coming along slowly. Still a little new (~ 1 year) for google to show too much love it seems. Whether I ditch them or reinvest I'm not sure yet. I think my plan will be to invest most of the money from the sale into an auction domain. With an auction domain hopefully I can get the ball rolling more quickly right from the start. ALso the rest of the money I would use to try and find a good content writer. I want to make a massive authority site publishing shitloads of content regularly, and without a lump sum of cash or solid cash flow I've found content to be a limiting factor