Hello all

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little. I'm RF, I currently work full time as a self-employed SEO. I have a mix of my own projects, but mostly I'm kept busy with client work right now.

In the years I've been self-employed I've done a little bit of other inbound marketing based work, nothing crazy though.

I stuck with SEO more so as I just have more fun doing it. I know some of you might think I'm insane for saying that... I'm spending a lot of my time at the moment focusing on on-page factors and testing those factors.

I think I'm going to learn a lot here overall and just want to say in advance that I'm thankful for all of those here who spend the time writing the content that'll improve us all as marketers.

Degree
I'm spending a lot of my time at the moment focusing on on-page factors and testing those factors..
That's the thing everyone forgets. If you can get most of the way with just on-page then you've saved yourself a ton of money/work in links. Ryuzaki shared a ton of information the other day... let me find the link.

https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/on-page-seo-more-than-a-primer.123/

It had a lot of things I hadn't considered before. Worth a read. Do you know any more secrets? *rubs greedy hands together*

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
That's the thing everyone forgets. If you can get most of the way with just on-page then you've saved yourself a ton of money/work in links. Ryuzaki shared a ton of information the other day... let me find the link.

https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/on-page-seo-more-than-a-primer.123/

It had a lot of things I hadn't considered before. Worth a read. Do you know any more secrets? *rubs greedy hands together*
Ooh nice share, I'm sure at some point soon I'll put together a post on what's working for me at the moment :smile:

Totally agree though, get on-page right and you save a lot of resources! It would shock most people I'm sure!

Degree
I agree that SEO is fun. I'm a numbers guy and less of a people person. I can do it but I'd rather not. If I can rank a site and not interact with people, that's so much more satisfying than pushing products and doing customer service and all of that. I'm sure I'd make a lot more money doing the other, or working with a team and letting someone else do that. I'll grow into that one day :smile:

Thanks for joining and sharing!

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome to the future!