Have You Been Using LinkedIn InMail to Acquire B2B Contracts?

Degree
As a business owner, LinkedIn has kept my business alive with a constant flow of suitable B2B contracts whenever we need it.
As a pro tech dev, this platform has also kept me busy with projects that really interest me.
And outside my offline community networks, I haven't come across another platform that matches what I've been getting from LinkedIn, in terms of B2B contract and tech dev project size and revenue ...

How about you?
• Are you generating business from LinkedIn lately?
• Or are you getting the chance to participate in interesting hobby projects because of LinkedIn?

I mainly use LinkedIn to identify and learn more about my target client prospects and project partners.
And I use LinkedIn Groups to build familiarity with my targets as a pro brand with specialized real world expertise.
Once that's done, I use LinkedIn InMail to reach out to my targets with thoughtfully customized proposals and a compelling offer to discuss my proposition in more detail ...

Quite simplistic when written in that one paragraph, yes.
But that involves a lot of specialized research and creativity before and during execution ...

@zelch, I use their premium LinkedIn InMail package.
That simply means everyone that receives my DMs have explicitly agreed to receive DMs from other premium InMail users ...

And besides, I obviously don't send out my messages scatter-shot. This ain't no amateur hour. That'd be stupid silly. :wink:
As I said, this is a creative, thoughtful process. And I don't send DMs without first establishing familiarity with my targets at the groups where they hang ...

Plus, I've been doing this for around 15 years now.
No bans. Nada. Zip. Zilch. :D

Back