Has anyone used WPFaster.org?

Degree
I know there is a ton of info on here about speed and optimization but it is beyond my tech ability to do half the stuff without breaking my site.

I found this site and they are offering speed optimization and it was coming out at around $400ish.

Has anyone used them or heard anything about them?

Disclaimer - I have nothing to do with them.

Disclaimer part 2 - if anyone here is a speed pro and fancies taking on the job instead PM me.

I recommend seeing if @Ryuzaki has time to take this on, he's obsessed with speeding up WP sites and does a really good job.

@Ryuzaki if you are up for the challenge hit me up I'd prefer to pay a trusted member here than some random company I found on the googlezz.

W3Total Cache + CDN brah! (For wordpress)

What type of web hosting are you using? Do you get much traffic? Also, what type of site is it, and what's the general focus (eCommerce, personal blog, affiliate site, etc.). There are a lot of simple things that can usually be done fairly quickly and easily, to make a significant impact.

When in doubt, if you don't mind the cost, the best-performing option I've found, that eliminates a majority of site management, is moving to a managed Wordpress host. The one I prefer, for sites where it makes sense, is WPEngine, which is ~$30/mth for starters (plenty for most small sites).

Lastly, what's the site, if I may ask? If you don't want to post about it publicly, if you PM me, I'm happy to take a glance at it for you.

I use http://wp-rocket.me/ for clients, and its about as easy as you can get. The lazy load feature is the shit too.

Better than W3 and the usual plugin / cdn combo?
I am not sure. It has all the CDN stuff in there. I have never really compared them side by side. For sheer ease of setup I use WPRocket. Also they have pretty dope support.

I've compared WPRocket and WP Super Cache - similar performance.

What is your speed at right now? What and who is your host set up?

If this isn't a server configuration issue, then your most likely looking at an issue with your theme. Finding a cleaner theme could be ideal. Compress your images, use a CDN, and set up a caching plugin like others have mentioned here and see if that helps.

Back