Has anyone used Cluster.ai before?

Degree
I'm thinking of using Cluster.ai to save time when grouping KWs. However, I'm always a little skeptical that I won't simply have to spend almost the same amount of time checking what Cluster.ai has done. Does it work well?

Thanks guys

I have found the answer to everything is using Airtable.

It can be used for a thousand different things and its interface builders allow you to turn any data into a private dashboard.

Building out clusters of keywords can be done in 5 minutes in Airtable. The simplicity of excel w/ the power of an internal developer.

Air tables pretty good way to do everything. It’s actually the main inspiration for my keyword planner.

I don’t really see the value in automating clustering. Seems like it saves very little practical time and has the potential to put you at a competitive disadvantage.

Sperg our and do it yourself with big spread sheets. There is a ton of tangible strategic value in spending time obsessing over getting your keyword research exactly right. Saving a little time is a bad trade. The impact factor of doing things right specifically when it comes to keyword research is extremely high. It isn’t actually that big a time suck. The only thing I can think of that’s got a higher impact factor In the big picture is your domain name selection.

The impact factor of doing things right specifically when it comes to keyword research is extremely high.
Amen.

The way people want to do keyword research is to download 100,000 keywords into spreadsheets and then try to find some insanely clever way of grouping them automatically. Good luck, you know. It's a huge time waste to do it this way.

In my opinion, the most efficient way is to do it is to build clusters as you go. Don't try to sort a million keywords. Just grab what works and sort it as you go. Whatever cluster it is you're trying to build, search those keywords and grab the top 3 URLs for each keyword and pull up what keywords those posts are ranking for. Discard the trash, keep the good. Group them by parent keyword. Rinse and repeat for every topic in the cluster. Now you've built a cluster without needing any form of spreadsheet witchcraft that doesn't exist. Go ahead and map out your interlinking too, and then order the content.

I feel like there's this sense even after all these decades that keyword research is some kind of impenetrable voodoo, where insecurity stops everyone from getting it done. "Am I doing it right?" There's a zillion ranking pages out there to guide you through the process. I'm not saying to just copy everyone, but you don't have to start from ground zero or act like there's no guidance out there. Google shows its hands on every SERP and every website shows its hands every time it presses publish. You just need SERPWoo, Ahrefs, or Semrush, or any of the lesser options that can tell you what keywords the posts are ranking for.

thanks all, we've been doing manual KW research for a long time with good results. Looking to save time but perhaps changing up this process, since it works for us isn't the one to play with.

Back