Happy Scribe - Transcription Deal on Appsumo

Trooto

BuSo Pro
Degree
Captioning videos has become pretty standard on a lot of social channels due to so many people watching on mute. As a veteran video producer I can tell you that it's a PITA to get quality transcriptions onto a video. I've gone through a lot of options over the last decade - and everything falls short in one way or another.

I recently dropped several hundred dollars on an upgrade to a plugin for Premiere called Transciptive which has been my go-to for several years. But the value-to-pain ratio for this setup was slowly getting lower and lower, so I've been hunting for something else for a while.

A couple of weeks ago Appsumo came up with a quality offering for transcription - Happy Scribe.

It also falls short in a few different ways - but for a one off payment for a couple of hours worth of transcription a month, it's absolute gold. I've used it on several live projects - and when the audio quality is good, the results have been really impressive. When I used it on a Zoom video edit the results were terrible - but made me laugh so hard that it was still worth it.

Back