Grey Hat Facebook Pages

Degree
If you were gonna do some iffy stuff with sending traffic to FB pages, should they be on an isolated FB account with no other pages or ad accounts on it?

In other words, are you putting your main ad account and pages in jeopardy of being closed down because you have a page that FB admins might not approve of?

I would use a second account if possible. Wayback in 2014 Facebook banned my ad account, it was my own fault for running ads that were against their TOS. I have tried to get it unlocked a bunch of times, most recently in November 2017 and everything they reject me.

I was only some CPA dating ad that I was running.

if you are going to do iffy stuff just set your ad account up as an agency account in that case if something is against their terms they will only cose down that "client" ad

if you are going to do iffy stuff just set your ad account up as an agency account in that case if something is against their terms they will only cose down that "client" ad

How can you tell if you have an agency account? I'm using Biz Manager right now and I've checked "Yes, I'm an agency" but nowhere does it say it's an agency account.

How can you tell if you have an agency account? I'm using Biz Manager right now and I've checked "Yes, I'm an agency" but nowhere does it say it's an agency account.
As far as I know you can't really see it anywhere except when you sign up.

Yeah, I talked to an FB rep and they said that Biz Manager is the same thing for everyone.

I'm still not convinced though that putting the funny stuff on a "client account" will matter as there's still the matter of footprints.

the client account will most likely get banned with funny stuff, but not your own account as long as you keep it clean, after all you are "just a manager" having to do what "your clients" want you to do right, and remember for FB it's all about the money and how much you give them, they'll just keep banning the cients but not untill they've been paid, so for FB banning you manager accoiunt would be bad for business even if they can tell that you are in reality just using it to run funny stuff.
it's their way of letting you break the rules without having to say no to your money.

Back