Greetings from Singapore :)

Degree
Hello everyone,

I'm n00b.

I actually found this place in August and spent maybe 3-4 days reading the Digital Strategy Crash Course but I didn't do anything cos I had just started a new job as a security guard.

As of right now I've zero income from the internet. I've made some money online over the last 10 years lol... maybe around $2500 to $3000. But have spent around $10k buying websites, domains and courses. So you can say I'm shit. :smile:

My guess is I'm the odd one out here being already in my 40s, yeah. I came from a poor family and have never even touched a computer until I was in my 20s. That was when I bought my first pc to play Championship Manager 3. I am computer illiterate and still type with one finger and eyes staring at the keyboard.

I'm now back to start and complete the Digital Strategy Crash Course this time around.

I'm in a very bad spot now but I'm sure you have no interest in reading about how tragic my life is and it would make this post a total troll one. Thanks for reading.

Specials thanks to everyone that has made this place such a wonderful resource, I'm very grateful. Cheers.

Degree
Welcome mate, I very much remember Championship Manager 3, it was all my friends and I could talk about the first year in high school (that and girls).

I was also in a very bad spot when I found BuSo, financially, health wise, but now things are looking up for me. You can read my reporting in the Laboratory section.

I can vouch for the Digital Strategy Crash Course.

Degree
I was also in a very bad spot when I found BuSo, financially, health wise, but now things are looking up for me. You can read my reporting in the Laboratory section.

I can vouch for the Digital Strategy Crash Course.
Happy for you. Thank you.

ps yeah spent much of my life being "Manager" :D