Design Graphically.io - Unlimited Graphic Design at $149/month - Logos, Banners , GIFs and much more!

JT1

Boss ∞
BuSo Pro
Hi BuSo! Thank you for checking my thread.

If you like what you see, use "BUSO" for 20% off you on your first month.

We listen to feedback actively and really want the service quality to speak for itself. Feel free to drop me messages with feedback/criticism and I will get back to them in <24 hours.

-Gaby

Last edited:
Hello.

Have a few questions:

1) Do you provide the outlined .AI and layered .PSD files? Is that what you mean by native source files? Or, upon request, can you supply the font files as well?
2) Looking at your Standard package (for easy math) - I assume "one task at a time" means exactly that - but do you guarantee your quoted TAT (12-24 hours) for most tasks?
3) If we have clients that want a signed Artwork Ownership Transfer agreement, can you provide that?
4) Is there a contract or can we cancel at anytime?
5) Where are the graphic design managers/graphic designers located? Time zone, native language, etc.

Thank you.

Reactions: JT1

JT1

Boss ∞
BuSo Pro
Hi!
1. Yes, that is correct. On request only since most people who use the service do not know how to use source files anyway.
2. It completely depends on the type of work you submit. A simple video might take a couple of days while a logo might take a single day. A complex brochure with a lot of pages might take 2-3 days.
3. Unfortunately, we have never had someone request something like this before so I really do not know how this works.If it helps, we do not do any kind of "artwork" or complex illustration tasks.
4. Cancel anytime - there is a $7 PayPal trial as well.
5. A mix of Filipinos and Indians ( about +5-7 GMT) - We have a good standard of interviewing and hiring. Only 1% of applications ends up being part of the team. English ofc.

-Gaby