Links Google News Savage - Fast HQ Links & Most My Clients Repeat | The Original Service + 3 BuSo Exclusive Sites

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Ordered the Newbie Special. Will update info with results.
Update:
  • Before purchasing the newbie special, the term used was ranking at #34
  • Link went live 10/3
  • 10/5 term dropped to #37
  • 10/6 term jumped to #18 and has stayed there last couple of days
Will monitor to see if anything changes but so far so good. I'm happy with it.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Update:
  • Before purchasing the newbie special, the term used was ranking at #34
  • Link went live 10/3
  • 10/5 term dropped to #37
  • 10/6 term jumped to #18 and has stayed there last couple of days
Will monitor to see if anything changes but so far so good. I'm happy with it.
Keep in mind, you did not purchase the highest authority links. I love seeing how these thing work :D It's like playing with legos as a kid.

Last edited:

DD1

Degree
My link for the newbie special was published yesterday. The page looks good and legit, the link is contextual in a way it makes sense, there are also a couple photos an a youtube video. My chosen anchor is also placed on the title.

My chosen page has been on and off the bottom of page 2 for the past 6 weeks or so. The focus date here is Oct. 7th, one day before the article was published:

I will update the thread when I see movement on the SERPs.

Degree
Test Tube Baby Project!

I've now trained my team to handle social media mobbing. I've had the team create unique, active profiles that have no footprints to be associated. This is to get social media signals driven to the work. It's a bump with the usual. Offering this to 5x people.

- 1x Tier 1 Niche Relevant Google News article with Backllnk ( relevant 500+ word story )

- 6 reddit posts from 6 different accounts, to make the story seem 'popular'
- 6 unique tumblr blog posts
- 6 Pinterest posts with Links
(all links will be unbranded, ie; see here, read here, etc )

- 1x Tier 2 Niche Relevant Maxito News article with Backlink to Tier 1 ( relevant 500+ word story )

All content is white hat / clean & original.

Summary: Tier 1 Backlink, Tier 2 Backlink, 18 social media post links to Tier 1

Price - $160

For a Premium Tier 1 link - $300

Deal ends Sunday.
Would like to order this, PM coming.

Degree
Review time

I grabbed a Newbie special to check out this service. I chose a low competition brand related term for part of a rep management job.

I received my link confirmation within 5 days. The content was well written, better than expected. The site itself looks pretty solid with good metrics from AHREFS (I won't post metrics as I'm unsure if OP wants them posted). The link went live about a week ago. I'm tracking 3 closely related brand terms which were all on the first page to begin. So far all terms have seen some movement, moving on average 2 places. I would consider this a pretty good result.

In summary. OP seems genuine. TAT was good, content was good, site was good for the price and I saw positive movement. Would be interested in the more powerful offerings to see what they can do.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Review time

I grabbed a Newbie special to check out this service. I chose a low competition brand related term for part of a rep management job.

I received my link confirmation within 5 days. The content was well written, better than expected. The site itself looks pretty solid with good metrics from AHREFS (I won't post metrics as I'm unsure if OP wants them posted). The link went live about a week ago. I'm tracking 3 closely related brand terms which were all on the first page to begin. So far all terms have seen some movement, moving on average 2 places. I would consider this a pretty good result.

In summary. OP seems genuine. TAT was good, content was good, site was good for the price and I saw positive movement. Would be interested in the more powerful offerings to see what they can do.
The $2k package is fully worth it for those who can invest along with the 'Chateau Lafite 1787 BackLink Package ' . Those have turned into 5x in returns minimum for quality sites earning $50+ daily from being in the top scroll / top 4 of front page of Google search.

Maxito and the Super Exclusive alone, are great projects as well. Exclusive to BuSo and high powered + growing. Working on building more for BuSo only.