Links Google News Savage - Fast HQ Links & Most My Clients Repeat | The Original Service + 3 BuSo Exclusive Sites

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Earnie Special.

summary: All (my) work these past months gained rank thanks to the BERT update. Because the work is real news, real headlines, and quality American-written content... All clients ranks generally went up in spaces. With this, I've also noticed that pages structured with Tier 2 and Tier 3 links, aided keywords more.

So.... to celebrate the holidays and friendship, my work being "Earnie' to the Bert. I'm offering $50 off orders of $365 or more.

3 people only. Gotta be limited Gentlemen.

Cheers BERT!
I'll take one

DD1

Degree
It's been almost a month since my Newbie Special link was posted.

According to Serp Robot, I currently have the following rankings:

blue widget: 12
blue widgets: 16
best blue widget: 15

Overall, this domain has only a handful of links, so the vanity results (rankings) are nothing to write home about.

However, this page has already paid for itself in the extra earnings from the past week alone. I'll take the extra cash over the rankings very gladly. I'll be a repeat customer.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
"News Headline Domi'matrix with Snacks!"

summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 10 different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, I will add 1x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

Then, for overkill, I'll add 2x Tier 2 liks to 1 of these news stories

This means 10 potent new Backlinks to your website from quality, Google Stack-type of sites. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
9x - Google News stories about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x
.. each story will be 500+ words

1x - News story backlink from "Maxito" site | Tier 1 link | 1x
- will be 750+ word | BuSO exclusive property

5x - Google News stories | Tier 2 links | 5x
- each story will be 500+ words

15 stories that direct back to your site. TAT for all is 3 weeks. All content is original and crafted by American writers with me directing the project. Once all articles are done, I then distribute it to my blogging buddies to make the last week a news hailstorm leading back to your website. Organic Tier 2s will also come to some of the content as it's syndicated news in the Google News network.

Price For the Job: $2000.

I've tested this. It's worked well.

See my lab. This is VERY natural because REAL NEWS doesn't happen 1 article at a time. A big event gets covered by multiple sites. Google Search knows this and signals are immediately mde to push you site up in ranks usually. For me, i was temporary boosted to #1 for 2-3 weeks, went down and came back a month later. Enjoy White Hat work. It lasts longer. I'm still ranked top of my search.
update: 11/2/2019 Case Study. Live job results.

Thanks @Sutra and thank @DD1 for posting results for other jobs. Greatly Appreciated. I'm always excited to see projects win. A pleasure working with you all.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Loaded at the moment with current/repeat clients.

Will let everyone know when i am accepting new jobs.

I'm dedicated to 'winning results' not just taking a ton of jobs.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree

I'm open to 1 new client.

Just a backstory. I'm currently delivering 60+ pieces of content (Under 30 left).

Excuse my lack of full availability.

I will be open for 2 weeks, beginning Nov 28th

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Another Domi-Matrix (high power backlinks package) Case Study -