Links Google News Savage - Fast HQ Links & Most My Clients Repeat | The Original Service + 3 BuSo Exclusive Sites

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Google News Savage| THE ORIGINATAL| Super Fast Indexing Links:
High PA-DA Google News
or
Links On My 11-Year-Old News Blog "
MAXITO"

My writers are American natives. All have blogging and/or journalist experience. We Connect with site visitors for great, long-term organic signals.

High quality service. No sales fluff. I am the original creator of this project.
Others study my process but it's not the $ame.
1st Class work with no confusion. We always see positive results b/c we are a part of Team Google!
All Links DOFOLLOW

contact via skype: Success@GNewsLinks.com
email: Success@GNewsLinks.com
payments will be taken via paypal / bitcoins​

summary of what's up for sale:
(1) Google News Guest Posts on a range of Mid-High DA/PA sites
(2) Guest Posts on "Maxito,"
(3) Niche post edits on'Maxito, '
(4) Tier 2 Google News Guest posts for 'elevated' indexing
- All work is with with a particular setup. It gets particular results. 85% of my clients are repeaters.

1. Google News Links: Guest Post / News Story
    ** DA10-DA25+** ( $100 ea. )
    ** DA26-DA40+** ( $150 ea.
    )
    ** DA400+** ( $200 ea. )
    • I will write a Guest Post/news story that relates to your niche (Savvy American writer)
      • Give me your target keywords, My All-American writing Team will make a relevant story
        • will use keywords in a grammatically correct & readable format​
        • Will use H2's and bold words to heighten SEO effectiveness​

• Story will be posted & shared front page on 1 High PA/DA Google News sites
    • Purchase 4x+ and they can be released on schedule you preset with me​
    • Add a Tier 2 "Snack" for $85 per link
    • turn around time - 4 to 7 business days
      • story will/can include up to 2 images & 1 video​
      • Our media team will add this by default if not provided​
      • BONUS: Most of these sites are also in Bing News, Apple News, etc.....
  2. EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: SUPER GOOGLE NEWS SITE
    ** DA60+** Original News Article Post
    ( $250 ea. )

• I will write a Guest Post/news story that relates to your niche (Savvy American writer)
      • IMMACULATE backlinks profile! Linked to from NBCNews.com, ESPN.com, NBA.com, gq.com, vibe.com, and many many more heavy hitters
      • 261K BL from 5.5K domains ( ahrefs report)
      • Give me your target keywords, I'll make a relevant story
        • will use keywords in a correct format
        • Will use H2's and bold words to heighten SEO effectiveness
    • Story will be posted & shared front page
    • Let me know if you want to target a certain a date.
    • Add a Tier 2 "Snack" for $85 per link
    • turn around time - 4 to 7 business days
      • story can include up to 2 images
      • 1 video can be embedded as well with most sites
  3. Guest Post with Link on "MAXITO"
    ** DA38 | site age: 11 Years, BuSo Exclusive**
    ( $145 ea.
    )
    • I will write a Guest Post/News Story that relates to your niche (Savvy American writer)
      • Give me your target keywords, I'll make a relevant story
        • will use keywords in a correct format
        • Will use H2's and bold words to heighten SEO effectiveness
        • story can include up to 2 images
        • 1 video can be embedded
    • Your guest post will be posted and shared on reddit in a relevant subreddit
    • Extra Snack: +$85 ($230 total) I will also write and post a Google News Guest post/news story with a link to your #2 post ( this google news site will be lower authority than #1. It's just for the ping & light juice )
    • turn around time - up to 8 business days

4. Buy A Link on Existing Page (Niche Edit) on "MAXITO"
    ** DA38 | site age: 11 Years, BuSo Exclusive**
    ( $115 ea. )
    • Certain News pages of website have links from High Powered sites. Want some juice?
      • Huffington Post, MIT.EDU, NewsRu, Vice, and many many more.
      • Getting links from sites with DA of 50-96 was a common occurrence.
    • Contact me with your niche before buying. Link has to be relevant or able to be made relevant.
    • I will modify a post to include your link and update the page entirely with relevant content.
      • I can add 1 image to post as well
    • Extra Snack: +$85 ($200 total) I will also write and post a Google News Guest post/news story with a link to your #3 post ( this google news site will be lower authority than #1. It's just for the ping & light juice )
    • turn around time - up to 8 business days
FACTS ABOUT MAXITO
  • I am original owner
    • Never been exploited for paid links in its history
  • Site content originally revolved around entertainment/sports/tech/music/some trending business (bitcoin, major court deals , etc)/freak nature & health stories
  • Site is HTML but I made a template design early on, so I could/can batch edit
  • Batch editor reports 1400 pages to site / Number of images is massive
    • much of the content is being re-uploaded
  • site age: 10Y, 285D
  • WebsiteSEOchecker stats:

care to see more? A taste of backlinks to site: https://imgur.com/a/58wR9V7

The reason my turnaround times are up to 8 business days, depends on work load. I'll be focused on this for a while.

I will not allow more than 3 guest postings per ~100 pages of content on my website. I'll likely pause at 30 guest post for now.

sold out ! 1st Three Customers get 20% off one link of services above.

Here's a sample of the Google News sites profiles (both the Senior Authorities and The Baby Authorities used for T1 links aka 'Snacks' ). There are more than this available to me.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Reviews sold out.

Last edited:

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Review:
I tried this out. Overall great stuff.

These days I have lots of questions before trying anything like this. Sometimes providers bail on me during these questions, and that's just part of my vetting process. EyesExist hung in there like a champ and seems to really know his stuff. Accommodating, helpful and easy to work with.

• Article was well written (nothing earth shattering but it does the job well).
• Site it ended up on is great. There are certain things I look at aside from the typical common metrics and this hit all the main important things I look for.
• Turn around for me was like one day. That's fast.. I wouldn't expect that normally of course but for now we can surely say no issues on TAT.

IMO these are a steal at the current prices.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
I have over 10 different Google News sites now. Prices are rising. Demand is up, slots are limited for what writers can do. I will post the price increase tomorrow , 3/24. New Rates go in effect Monday.

I also have one VERY LEGIT blog site with an incredible backlinks profile. Check the "Super Exclusive" above.

Last edited:
Degree
Overall, I'm very pleased with the links I got from EyesExist.
There were a couple of hiccups at the beginning, but those were quickly fixed thanks to the strong communication from EyesExist every step of the way.
The two links I got were very solid. I haven't seen the sites advertised anywhere else, so if you buy from him, you'll be getting some pretty unique links to add to your link profile.
I buy a lot of services from Buso, WF, BHW, and the prices from EyesExist are very competitive. I spent around $200 for $400+ worth of links.
If you're on the fence about buying this product, I'd say quickly place your order while it still exists at this price point.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Okay. My expansion is complete on this G-News & Maxito project.

I now have a full-time American Writer.
I have a media team to enhance the news experience.
The Maxito website layout has been updated, more content being added.

I also have sites that are DA50+ , non-exclusive .

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
July Special is over.

August 2019 update & Sale:

1. I should have a website up soon for repeating clients.
  2. All articles come with a 500+ word, original article, by an American Writer
EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: SUPER GOOGLE NEWS SITE
** DA60+** Guest Post / News Story
( $250 ea. )

• Until August 5th, get a free Tier 2 link with this project.
  • The Tier 2 will link to the Tier 1.
  • Tier 2 will be a Google News site as well.

Last edited:
Degree
Where did you go?

Sent money on Friday, a DM here, email to your PayPal account, the email you have listed above and added to skype with no response at all.

A simple acknowledgment goes a long way...

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Where did you go?

Sent money on Friday, a DM here, email to your PayPal account, the email you have listed above and added to skype with no response at all.

A simple acknowledgment goes a long way...
Hey , apology about that. I've started on your work already.

Apparently I didn't hit send for my reply earlier in the DM.

Your job's fine and the article is complete.
Post is in queue.
If you have skype, send me your username! I definitely like to have close touch.

Degree
Grabbed the special above from EyesExist. Apart from the initial slip up in communication between us the rest of the process went fine.

Tier 1 link is on a site with a DR of 57+, DA 66+, PA 46+ and has ~2500 backlinks which are a good mix of wikis and relevant websites. It was indexed fast, looks pretty legit and not spammy at all. Pretty happy with what I got overall.

Pointed a branded link straight at a site that's a few months old with not much of a backlink profile so we'll see what happens.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Grabbed the special above from EyesExist. Apart from the initial slip up in communication between us the rest of the process went fine.

Tier 1 link is on a site with a DR of 57+, DA 66+, PA 46+ and has ~2500 backlinks which are a good mix of wikis and relevant websites. It was indexed fast, looks pretty legit and not spammy at all. Pretty happy with what I got overall.

Pointed a branded link straight at a site that's a few months old with not much of a backlink profile so we'll see what happens.
Thanks for the feedback.

Impossible to be spammy.

The Maxito site and the SuperExclusive are private usage. Maxito is exclusively mine and the SuperExclusive is only myself and a partner. Both sites are 10+ years age and we are the original owners.

Maxito was just redesigned and being loaded with content daily. Soon to be a part of the news networks as well. It's offered at a discount price at the end of this month as content builds.

Both are solid investments. If you point QUALITY back links at these pages of content they can easily be ranked pages themselves. If the niche isn't overly competitive, fairly easy to get them on front page of search

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
Labor Day 'Google News Savage" Special"
offer ended September 3rd.

Limited time deal. Doing this for 3 users max. All articles written by American writers. The process which I have content developed is different and !EFFECTIVE! for drawing organic, white-hat signals.

1x Super Exclusive Google News site: 500+ word article - ---
1x UK Google News Site link: 500+ word article - ---
1x Maxito link (non-GN): 1500+ word article - ---
2x Google News site (regular US site): 500+ word article - ---

Each site will come with a T2 link | 500+ word article 85 each | ---
5 links to your website + 5x T2 links to the T1s

10x+ SAVAGE (white hat) SIGNALS to your page!
Additional T2 links will come naturally as other sites link to content.

normal price of all this: $1350
Special price: $$$.$$

royalty: If you're tired of your site getting hit by Google Updates, come join the group of clients that use my services. White had methods. A unique way of doing things. I've been involved with Google News sites since 2004.

THe biggest T2 I've had link to a story naturally = NYPost

Here's backlinks profiles of 3 recent Google News Links posts:

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
I now have access to 3 international Google News sites:

1) UK .. .I've tested and gotten sales to my ecommerce store 30-37 ← DA | PA→ 33-35: $115
2) Brazil google news site | 33 ← DA | PA→ 33 : $115
3) German Google News site | 26 ←DA | PA→ 30 : $115

We will take care of your content creation. There is a $10 fee for translation that is attached to these sites. Prices are as listed above minus the fee.

Get your ranking in international search a boost!

First 3 orders from these sites get $25 off. Must leave a review for discount.

Last edited:

Yvv

Degree
I'm interested in purchasing 3 Google News Links and 1500 words content. I want to use these on a newly launched site, will these links be okay for this?

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
"News Headline Domi'matrix with Snacks!"

summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 10 different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, I will add 1x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

Then, for overkill, I'll add 2x Tier 2 liks to 1 of these news stories

This means 10 potent new Backlinks to your website from quality, Google Stack-type of sites. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
9x - Google News stories about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x
.. each story will be 500+ words

1x - News story backlink from "Maxito" site | Tier 1 link | 1x
- will be 750+ word | BuSO exclusive property

5x - Google News stories | Tier 2 links | 5x
- each story will be 500+ words

15 stories that direct back to your site. TAT for all is 3 weeks. All content is original and crafted by American writers with me directing the project. Once all articles are done, I then distribute it to my blogging buddies to make the last week a news hailstorm leading back to your website. Organic Tier 2s will also come to some of the content as it's syndicated news in the Google News network.

Price For the Job: $2000.

I've tested this. It's worked well.

See my lab. This is VERY natural because REAL NEWS doesn't happen 1 article at a time. A big event gets covered by multiple sites. Google Search knows this and signals are immediately mde to push you site up in ranks usually. For me, i was temporary boosted to #1 for 2-3 weeks, went down and came back a month later. Enjoy White Hat work. It lasts longer. I'm still ranked top of my search.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
I'm interested in purchasing 3 Google News Links and 1500 words content. I want to use these on a newly launched site, will these links be okay for this?
Yes, absolutely. We can write content for your website as well, if that's what you mean. Check PM.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
Degree
After today, I'll go on hiatus to focus on my new workload through the 24th.

I'm heavily booked.

All who book me after today , I will wait until the 24th to begin your work.

Yvv

Degree
Nice it worked fast. Saw my site rank up for the first time around 48hrs with 1500 content by EyesExist and a google news link towards it. I bought 2 more links and hope to see if ranks towards the front page in 60 days.