Not open for further replies.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
5Wb5b2W.gif

You either build or you destroy - Where are you going to end up at the end of this month?
What are your goals for this month?

What do I mean by build or destroy? There is no neutral in reality - every relationship, every interaction, every connection - you either are building it up or tearing it down. If you skip leg day, you aren't gaining, so you are losing, there is no neutral cause every day we grow a day older, every minute we grow a minute older. No gains = loss. Time is a limited resource and every second wasted on Facebook, Twitter, arguing on skype chats about things that really won't matter in a day, a week, a year, or 5 years from now - is just that, wasted time, time that you could have used to build a better tomorrow for you and the ones you surround yourself with.

So if you skip a day of marketing or programming you are losing 24 hours of positive energy going out towards your future. It's an ebb and flow of the universe - chaos and destruction, out of the greatest destruction the greatest individuals rose from it's depths to become better than their surroundings.

GGvOEWf.gif

Time to get to work mates... (Don't forget to update your Feb 2016 goals - whether in victory or failure - there is a lesson in all of it.)

Again, you either build or you destroy - Where do you come from?

- Find a new job
- Write 12+ new pages for the book
- Finish reading Code Complete

- Finish reading Code Complete

Great read.

- let 1,000 more into beta for [project a]
- test 30 more landers, scale up spend on [project b]
- get customer.io integrated into [project c]
- rework all of my mandrill shit [projects a-zzz]
- finish taxes for 2015
- post on BuSo moar

- Scoring my first client
- Testing a new idea
- Improve my rankings and get more visitors to my mainsite, so I can flip it in a month
- includes all above: make at least 1000 bucks a month online (recurring)

- Re-pivot my Crash Course Project
- Post 3 articles and all associated products to my Crash Course Project
- 1000 visitors to the crash course project

- Implement lead collection for my authority project
- Gain 10,000 visitors through leaking and outreach on my authority project

- Break $3,000 for the month

Main Project:
  • Try to keep pushing that "one" post onto the front page...
  • Publish a bunch of T2 content
  • Another two solid leaks
Easy Flip:
  • Build a good round of base links early in the month
  • Buy some tiered links later in the month
Keeping it short this time around, saying more in each individual thread for these two projects.

Damn I could've sworn I create an entry here, oh well:

This month's goals were:
1. SAAS #1 - out of beta. This is nearly complete. Like I'm right at the finish line.
2. SAAS #2 - get the UX going at the very least.
3. Side-Project #1 - Got the basic design done, now need to get some content going, overall things are good but need to be sped up.
4. Side-Project #2 - This one is Iffy.

1. SAAS #1 - out of beta. This is nearly complete. Like I'm right at the finish line. DONE
2. SAAS #2 - get the UX going at the very least.
3. Side-Project #1 - Got the basic design done, now need to get some content going, overall things are good but need to be sped up.
4. Side-Project #2 - This one is Iffy.​

I'm pretty happy with the launch, happened on the 31st, had to be done... just had to be done. Time for the long haul.

☑ Find a new job
☑ Write 12+ new pages for the book
☐ Finish reading Code Complete

Had to stop in the middle of the book since it was really boring and I did not learn anything new in the last couple of chapters. Got a few things out of the beginning though, so that's good.

- Scoring my first client
- Testing a new idea
- Improve my rankings and get more visitors to my mainsite, so I can flip it in a month
- includes all above: make at least 1000 bucks a month online (recurring)

I have my first client, tested my new idea, improved my rankings but not enough to flip it.
And 1000 bucks recurring are still zero bucks recurring. This will change tomorrow, as I call a few suspects for seo & web design services.

Main Project:
  • Try to keep pushing that "one" post onto the front page... - It's climbing slowly. More competitive than I thought due to spam.
  • Publish a bunch of T2 content - Pleased, will keep pumping out more!
  • Another two solid leaks - Flopped but good tries
Easy Flip:
  • Build a good round of base links early in the month - Done
  • Buy some tiered links later in the month - And Done

- Re-pivot my Crash Course Project
- Post 3 articles and all associated products to my Crash Course Project
- 1000 visitors to the crash course project
This project was back-burnered all month, made a little progress, but ultimately didn't reach my goals because I was working on:

- Implement lead collection for my authority project
- Gain 10,000 visitors through leaking and outreach on my authority project - Changed this goal but completed it:
-Reduce organic traffic percentage of total visits by 2% by increasing traffic through other channels

- Break $3,000 for the month - More than doubled my goal.

I'm happy :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back