Goals for March, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Woops, just realized we forgot to get the goals thread up for March. Better late than never...

For the remainder of March @The Engineer, @Ryuzaki and myself have 3 tricks up our sleeves (One trick each) and they should all be in place before April. So, my goal for this month is to do whatever I can to ensure that everyone is on track and that everything launches smoothly. More info coming soon :wink:

It's a little late to jump in here now, but I must say that essentially all of my personal business goals were put on hold so far this month thanks to distractions of various forms, including the day job, family responsibilities, and householder stuff to do.

All isn't lost though. I have about 5 days to ramp up and salvage this month. I think I'll try to produce 3 to 5 pieces of content that are link worthy and then try to attract links to them. Then I can be back on the regularly scheduled routine for April.

Having joined on the first of April, here are my goals for March and their statuses :

- Get a new macbook so that I can work remotely and not waste time . DONE
- Find 3 new books to read. 1/3, THE WEALTH OF NATIONS
- Earn at least $1000 more than what I pay for my living costs. DONE
- Launch a niche website and start learning from the bottom. FAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back