Status
Not open for further replies.

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Administrator
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Let's hear about it and hold each other accountable. What are you goals for February 2015?

Don't forget to return to the January 2015 thread and go over last month's progress.

Gonna bring over some goals I failed on in Jan ( Just 1 ) and add in some new ones:

Family ( failed in Jan )
I'm spending more time with family and cleaning up my health. I'm no good to them if I am dead. More "whole family" time and 1x1 time with each member. Sundays are going to be big days for this.

SERPWoo
Looking to launch fix a few small bugs that have hung around for a few months and release a SEO tool/monitor related to onpage stuff by March 2nd.

Charity/Faith
Got our child sponsored last month from Honduras. She is 9 years old.
This month I am going to be focusing on my faith though. Lots of work to do here.

Building Net Worth
Decided to build net worth by obtaining more assets. Can't really speak about this yet but I have a plan in place and stuff worked on.

Couple of things are in my way though for all this. One is I need to prepare for a presentation I am doing in Scottsdale first week of March for the Fastlane Forum and another is the fact SERPWoo is about to take off like a rocket tomorrow and I dont know what added stuff will get in the way from that.

Its a fun ride.

• Case Study Project - I want the design on this sucker 99% complete (should always be changing with split testing) and to start populating it with content.
  • Front-End Dev Biz - I'll be wrapping up two client projects. I'd like to snag at least one more and possibly finish it. Gotta be hunting for more opportunities since this is a new biz.
  • Physical Health - Down from 240 to 210. I'd like to see the scale at the gym say 205 before February is up.
  • Schedule Discipline - I have to quit craving more work and then relaxing time. If I overwork, which I enjoy, I can't still have my down-time, which is screwing up my sleeping schedule and throwing everything off. I gotta get this under wraps this month or the entire year will suffer for it.

Social media: 15k twitter followers

Traffic to my website: Aiming for 10k this month

Study: Need to start studying for my final exams, cant fuck these up but im so obsessed with websites

Gym: Stay as consistent as possible.

That's not even a goal dude! What is as consistent as possible...perfect? Because that is the most consistent you could be...
Yeah pretty much. As consistent as possible would be sticking to the schedule

Yeah pretty much. As consistent as possible would be sticking to the schedule

Study: Need to start studying for my final exams, cant fuck these up but im so obsessed with websites

What's the schedule? 3X a week? 5X a week? Twice daily? When are you going to start studying and how much?

Goals aren't much good if they aren't defined and have a built in excuse.

What's the schedule? 3X a week? 5X a week? Twice daily? When are you going to start studying and how much?

Goals aren't much good if they aren't defined and have a built in excuse.
You're right, which is why ive made a schedule
LFgvXFI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back