Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
And I'm sure at this point people can understand why I blocked this guy before he sent me his money.

He still sent the money anyway, against my wishes. And I tried to be cordial and took the job, and gave him A LOT BETTER than what he paid for, as I do for all clients that I can.

I didn't refund the money b/c it was sent in cryptos.

And now, we're at this point where he's confused on what a Tier 2 link is and complaining, while at the same time claiming to be a professional.

This guy's a problematic client and I knew this from prior dealings.. Hence me blockng him at the first sign of disrespectful antics. And i'll just end this there, lets move on. . All works have been delivered, completed. I only communicate with you at this point via this forum.

Good luck in the future with whomever. Happy New Year.

Degree
And I'm sure at this point people can understand why I blocked this guy before he sent me his money.

He still sent the money anyway, against my wishes. And I tried to be cordial and took the job, and gave him A LOT BETTER than what he paid for, as I do for all clients that I can.

I didn't refund the money b/c it was sent in cryptos.

And now, we're at this point where he's confused on what a Tier 2 link is and complaining, while at the same time claiming to be a professional.

This guy's a problematic client and I knew this from prior dealings.. Hence me blockng him at the first sign of disrespectful antics. And i'll just end this there, lets move on. . All works have been delivered, completed. I only communicate with you at this point via this forum.

Good luck in the future with whomever. Happy New Year.

I am not questioning about what Tier 2 link building is at all. You told me that I did not provide enough information on the 3 additional links and that they could be Tier 1. So, I gave you the information for those 3 links to be Tier 1. Then, what you sent were 3 URLs that were Tier 2 links.

I did not pay after you allegedly blocked me. You messaged me less than 12 hours before I sent the funds. Most of that 12 hours was not during traditional working hours. When I confirmed that I sent the funds, you confirmed receipt of the funds in less than 12 hours.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I am not questioning about what Tier 2 link building is at all. You told me that I did not provide enough information on the 3 additional links and that they could be Tier 1. So, I gave you the information for those 3 links to be Tier 1. Then, what you sent were 3 URLs that were Tier 2 links.

I did not pay after you allegedly blocked me. You messaged me less than 12 hours before I sent the funds. Most of that 12 hours was not during traditional working hours. When I confirmed that I sent the funds, you confirmed receipt of the funds in less than 12 hours.

@The Engineer , excuse me for calling for you here.

Can you please remove this guy's comments? It's beyond strange at this point.

Everything was completed on time
TAT: 30 business days from point of information delivered.

He provided the details on the Tier 2 links very late. If details are in the initial sale thread, there's nothing more to discuss. I had to remind him about these 3 link b/c I'm an honest businessman .

I blocked him before payment was sent to me b/c I've seen how he behaves in prior business terms and read into his behavior when this started. He's compulsively disrespectful and harassaive. He sent payment anyway and via cryptos. I honored it in good faith and also b/c of the shifting of crypto prices, so he would not lose his money.

I tried to explain. At this point, I'm out of gas to keep explaining. See original sales thread below:

All things were delivered properly. This is the equivalent of a Intentional Scammer on the board, if he can not abuse the relationship with sellers here.

"Dominatrix-19 Package"
DMAZgOQ.jpg

summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 9x different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, for overkill, I'll add 3x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

This means 12 new, potent by relevancy, Google approved sites' Backlinks pointing to your website from. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
6x - Bronze/Silver Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article
650+ words per article , total: 6x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

2x - Gold Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article

700+ words per article , total: 2x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

1x - Diamond Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article
800+ words per article , total : 1x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

Total Tier 1 Links: 9x
Total
Tier 2 Links (mentioned above): 3x
- each Tier 2 story will be 500+ words, relevant to targeted article

12 highly relevant and targeted backlinks that will help boost your SERP ranks. TAT for all is 30 business days max ( I am for 15-21 biz days).

Need it done faster? $250 additional for a rush job done within 10 biz days.

Price For the Job: $2850.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Last week,

GNBL accomplished the task of publishing over 500 articles to the web. It was a personal goal to have such reach.

Thanks to all of you that have supported GNBL from BuSo.

Next goal, 1000.

In servicing over 500 posts, I've had only 2 complaints (in 2 years) from over 65 clients. And even those clients got better sites than what they paid for b/c they were repeat clients; I just did not feel it was appropriate to accept their energy/behavior further after my team's efforts.

However, 500 posts is a lot of work. Over 500,000 words by the GNBL team of American writers (with University/College degrees), is now circulating the web. Top of search for some keywords and headlines, and just recently closed a deal for publishing on some sites that can top search rather easily, which will be studied closely.

I forgot to post the celebratory '500 posts hallmark' sale offer here however.

And with this being where GNBL started as a business service, over 2 years ago unofficially, 2 Years ago in March 2021, I feel it's only right to make sure I offer the savings to my base group.

Buy 2 posts and get 1 free
The free post will be of equal level of the 'minimal' post purchased
(ie: Buy both gold and silver posts, you will get an additional silver site/guest post free; If you buy 2 gold, then you would get a free gold post)

48 hours only.
Sale Ends January 15th at 6pm EST timezone.