Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
And I'm sure at this point people can understand why I blocked this guy before he sent me his money.

He still sent the money anyway, against my wishes. And I tried to be cordial and took the job, and gave him A LOT BETTER than what he paid for, as I do for all clients that I can.

I didn't refund the money b/c it was sent in cryptos.

And now, we're at this point where he's confused on what a Tier 2 link is and complaining, while at the same time claiming to be a professional.

This guy's a problematic client and I knew this from prior dealings.. Hence me blockng him at the first sign of disrespectful antics. And i'll just end this there, lets move on. . All works have been delivered, completed. I only communicate with you at this point via this forum.

Good luck in the future with whomever. Happy New Year.

Degree
And I'm sure at this point people can understand why I blocked this guy before he sent me his money.

He still sent the money anyway, against my wishes. And I tried to be cordial and took the job, and gave him A LOT BETTER than what he paid for, as I do for all clients that I can.

I didn't refund the money b/c it was sent in cryptos.

And now, we're at this point where he's confused on what a Tier 2 link is and complaining, while at the same time claiming to be a professional.

This guy's a problematic client and I knew this from prior dealings.. Hence me blockng him at the first sign of disrespectful antics. And i'll just end this there, lets move on. . All works have been delivered, completed. I only communicate with you at this point via this forum.

Good luck in the future with whomever. Happy New Year.

I am not questioning about what Tier 2 link building is at all. You told me that I did not provide enough information on the 3 additional links and that they could be Tier 1. So, I gave you the information for those 3 links to be Tier 1. Then, what you sent were 3 URLs that were Tier 2 links.

I did not pay after you allegedly blocked me. You messaged me less than 12 hours before I sent the funds. Most of that 12 hours was not during traditional working hours. When I confirmed that I sent the funds, you confirmed receipt of the funds in less than 12 hours.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I am not questioning about what Tier 2 link building is at all. You told me that I did not provide enough information on the 3 additional links and that they could be Tier 1. So, I gave you the information for those 3 links to be Tier 1. Then, what you sent were 3 URLs that were Tier 2 links.

I did not pay after you allegedly blocked me. You messaged me less than 12 hours before I sent the funds. Most of that 12 hours was not during traditional working hours. When I confirmed that I sent the funds, you confirmed receipt of the funds in less than 12 hours.

@The Engineer , excuse me for calling for you here.

Can you please remove this guy's comments? It's beyond strange at this point.

Everything was completed on time
TAT: 30 business days from point of information delivered.

He provided the details on the Tier 2 links very late. If details are in the initial sale thread, there's nothing more to discuss. I had to remind him about these 3 link b/c I'm an honest businessman .

I blocked him before payment was sent to me b/c I've seen how he behaves in prior business terms and read into his behavior when this started. He's compulsively disrespectful and harassaive. He sent payment anyway and via cryptos. I honored it in good faith and also b/c of the shifting of crypto prices, so he would not lose his money.

I tried to explain. At this point, I'm out of gas to keep explaining. See original sales thread below:

All things were delivered properly. This is the equivalent of a Intentional Scammer on the board, if he can not abuse the relationship with sellers here.

"Dominatrix-19 Package"
DMAZgOQ.jpg

summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 9x different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, for overkill, I'll add 3x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

This means 12 new, potent by relevancy, Google approved sites' Backlinks pointing to your website from. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
6x - Bronze/Silver Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article
650+ words per article , total: 6x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

2x - Gold Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article

700+ words per article , total: 2x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

1x - Diamond Google News Articles | 1x Tier 2 Link to 1 article
800+ words per article , total : 1x relevant back-links pointed to your target URL

Total Tier 1 Links: 9x
Total
Tier 2 Links (mentioned above): 3x
- each Tier 2 story will be 500+ words, relevant to targeted article

12 highly relevant and targeted backlinks that will help boost your SERP ranks. TAT for all is 30 business days max ( I am for 15-21 biz days).

Need it done faster? $250 additional for a rush job done within 10 biz days.

Price For the Job: $2850.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Last week,

GNBL accomplished the task of publishing over 500 articles to the web. It was a personal goal to have such reach.

Thanks to all of you that have supported GNBL from BuSo.

Next goal, 1000.

In servicing over 500 posts, I've had only 2 complaints (in 2 years) from over 65 clients. And even those clients got better sites than what they paid for b/c they were repeat clients; I just did not feel it was appropriate to accept their energy/behavior further after my team's efforts.

However, 500 posts is a lot of work. Over 500,000 words by the GNBL team of American writers (with University/College degrees), is now circulating the web. Top of search for some keywords and headlines, and just recently closed a deal for publishing on some sites that can top search rather easily, which will be studied closely.

I forgot to post the celebratory '500 posts hallmark' sale offer here however.

And with this being where GNBL started as a business service, over 2 years ago unofficially, 2 Years ago in March 2021, I feel it's only right to make sure I offer the savings to my base group.

Buy 2 posts and get 1 free
The free post will be of equal level of the 'minimal' post purchased
(ie: Buy both gold and silver posts, you will get an additional silver site/guest post free; If you buy 2 gold, then you would get a free gold post)

48 hours only.
Sale Ends January 15th at 6pm EST timezone.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just expanded. 3 New writers have made it through training.

I will now be able to take on more rapid pace projects.

Bring it on.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Still working.

Just gained access to 5 new websites.

Most Google News Approved Sites I use are Generation 1.

The best results of all come from Generation 1 vs the Generation 2, which anyone can create.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
The Diamond sites I have listed under $800 and have Millions of visitors monthly, are highly undervalued.

GNBL has exclusive access to these sites to post any type of content, even including adult - pharm - CBD & MMJ - and others. The high risk do have a premium added to typical pricing.

These sites have major offices in Europe & the USA, staffed with full-time writers pumping volumes of content that rival most major media publications for metropolitan cities; but these sites have broader coverage.

These sites will not give first page coverage and they will back-date the content. Therefore it has to be pinged by a proper source for Google to value it like a normal article. A Tier 2 article forces recognition and if done properly makes the Tier 1 article an authority source, giving any client that purchases this "Diamond GNBL guest post" the value of a USAToday or NY1 qaulity news post, at a fraction of the cost.

The price of this package together:
Tier 1 with Tier 2, regular content = $835+
Tier 1 with Tier 2, risque/pharma/etc content = $1175+

The Tier 2 does not link to your site. It only link to the Tier 1. However, it must be done properly with great formatting and purpose.

If interested, send a message to get a test.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
The Inventory of GNBL Diamond Guest Post Domains Has Been Udpated:

eTnQZGu.png

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
For those not aware,

Here's some vital information on Google News posts as of 2022 related to RUSSIAN NEWS SITES

Apparently Google News has decided to start pulling/limiting the major Russian news websites. The signals that come from such sites could be a negative impact now and/or soon.

The biggest site reported thus far was RT / Reuters.

And as a response to this, Russia has placed restriction Google News.
news:
see here

A sanction party I guess.

I've never been involved with Russian news sites, but I like to keep clients abreast of such news, relevant to my service niche (GNBL).

Also, high end New Zealand news sites are probably about to see a major growth. A letter of intent has been signed (read here).

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
News Update - April 2022

Google News Search Index To Now Help Identify Original Sources.

If you pay attention to Google News headlines today, there's a new feature to help browsers find original sources of topic. The all-mighty G search added a 'highly cited' label in search results to identify trusted sources who tend to break stories.

The "Highly Cited" label will be on investigated news stories, interviews, public announcements, press releases, rumored news, and possibly more.

The goal of this "HC" feature is supposed to help promote a more healthier news environment. Google wants more original news reporting and less of the copy-cat journalism and sites that simply leech.

“Let’s say a local news organization breaks an investigative story looking into problems at your local school district,” the company said in a blog post. “The story is so big that it gets picked up by numerous other media outlets. But what if you didn’t see that original story, which had unique context for local residents? We’re introducing a way to help you identify stories that have been frequently cited by other news organizations, giving you a simple way to find the most helpful or relevant information for a news story.”

This is also potential a way for Google to fight again new-age automated technology that can re-write articles, at nearly human-level journalism. This type of technology has created a rise in clone news sites, with little to zero value.

Google's been working to identify, de-rank and de-value such sites, which usually end up outrageously spammed with 'how to' and 'top X' guest posts. Such sites are spam farms for new websites seeking back-links to improve their Google search rankings.

about us:
GNews Back-links is the only service on-line of it's nature to focus on creating original, high-retention news content. All GNBL guest posts are by American journalists. The immediate and intrinsic values are unrivaled. As the leader of the GNBL team, keeping up with such news helps improve services and provide clients with a powerful SEO infrasctructure for their website's search engine rank position.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
HIGH POWER

Ownership of 4 of 8 sites on a network just changed, that are from my DIAMOND level group.

The 4 of those sites that remain on the media company's network, I still have access to now and THE PRICES WERE REDUCED.

The prices of these sites were $2500+ before. Now they are $1350+ (depending on niche)

These sites top search.

More specifically, they top search for mid-level competitive keywords.

Also, they top search for highly competitive keyword related to Colorado, Florida, and Arizona. These are regional news publications with corporate staffs behind them.

See stats of sites below:

1uCL7AX.jpg

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Former reviews of my services.

And no I wont work with disrespectful clients/entities.

All jobs I've ever taken were completed.

Two complaints in over 3 years of service. Both however were from repeat clients that I chose to no longer work with. I wont work with disrespectful clients. I give respect to everyone.

GNewsBackLinks is becoming a more exclusive service because of this.

Money isn't everything.

I like GOOD BUSINESS, not ANY business. The best business, in fact.

Any job taken, if delayed, it's because I OVER-DELIVERED. I sometimes can wiggle client's projects into bigger site deals, depending on timing, & give a free bonus.

Delays happen, I'm not perfect. 90% of jobs are done in 15-buiness days (TAT). I always over-deliver, if late.

I do try to get you the best for your money, not just give you what you ordered (if I can do so).

Over 15 years experience in utilizing Google News Articles For SERP, SEO, Branding, and Reputation Management Benefits.

REAL REVIEWS:

Very satisfied with the placement and article. Came out exactly how I wanted and with a fast TAT. Will be ordering some more from this seller.

Review:

Ok.. So this set of links looked really interesting to me, so I decided to purchase a single link to test it out.

Super happy with the result. The link TAT was SUPER quick. Quickest link I've ever had built to be honest. And it was on a legit G News site. Article and context around my link were close enough to my niche that it ticked the "relevance" box for me just fine.

Did see some serp boosts, but I also bought some other links so can't say definitively it was this link that moved the needle, but I suspect it had a lot to do with it.

Overall - VERY happy with the service. So much so that I'm about to buy a set of links again right now.

Thanks @EyesExist

-- LINK BUILDING SERVICE REVIEW --

I used Google Eye's Dominatrix package ($2k) which includes 10 links that point directly to my website.

After those links indexed, my webpages that targeted long-tail words IMMEDIATELY increased, meaning within a week. (Difficulty range:15 to 30 out of 100).

One webpage that wasn't in SERP, shot up to the first page and is currently on position #7.
Another webpage shot from #53 to #15.
Another from #50 to #30.

They're effective.

Hello fellow builders. Thought I’d leave a review following my link indexing and seeing some results. 
I recently made a purchase for a Diamond site as I wanted to see if was as impressive as described.
After some discussion with EyesExist, we managed to find one that fit within my niche.
I was very happy with the site that we ended up going with. Its domain rankings are insanely strong.

The content was well written, by a presumably American writer. The anchor text was inserted quite naturally, and of course, was do follow.

In terms of rankings: I had a competitive keyword with a lot of volume that was bouncing around 8-10 that rocketed all the way up to #4, which is a big deal. We’re now outranking some national brands.
We also had many keywords that went from not ranking at all or way up there, to the 20’s, and this is just within a week of the link getting indexed. As a newer company that just started doing SEO a few months ago, I'm very pleased.

I didn’t purchase any other links during this period, so I can definitely attribute the results to working with EyesExist.

Bought 3 Diamond posts from EyesExist. Overall a decent experience.

The content methods being employed make the posts relevant to the time period and truly make it news worthy for GNews. I opted to approve content before it was posted and EyesExist was happy to oblige.

Anchor placement was natural as requested and other relevant links were sprinkled in to make it more natural. One of the sites I had heard of before, the other two I had not.

It's too early to describe movement as these were just placed in the last 3 days but based on the sites they're placed on and how they were placed, these all should have a positive impact on rankings. I'll be monitoring things and report back when these inevitably move the needle.

Thanks again EyesExist

Purchased a tech post that EyeExist notified me about. I had an optimized article ready and opted to use that as apposed to his method of news (still really solid). For my purposes I just wanted to test if leveraging these as Guest Posts would do the trick and they did.

That post now sits at 6th for the keyword targeted and will likely rise as G figures out that it's the best for that phrase.

Thanks again EyesExist!

Purchased a 3 Bronze, Silver, & Gold Google News Backlinks from @EyesExist and was given a free upgrade to the next tier.

These were used for 2 clients and they have stricter internal requirements than the other clients I do SEO for. This means that these links not only have to move the needle, but they need to have social engagement, look better than a standard wordpress installation, and the content also couldn't be promotional and had to be subtle (traffic leak style).

The links were exactly that (after a few adjustments like tone of the content). The placements were niche relevant (not sub-niche relevant but good for the price point), the sites pass the clients internal teams inspection, and it moved the needle on the keyword + it's keyword cluster.

The only downside was that it took a long time for the order to be delivered, but it was also during the time @EyesExist got into a car accident.

I'd recommend this service if you know what you're doing as it will move the needle and I would purchase again from him.

I purchased a Diamond backlink for a client in the legal industry. Not only are they extremely picky about link quality, they even have reputational considerations regarding the type of content on the websites linking to them. The link I got was EXCELLENT and my client will be extremely happy! The content was clean, well written, and a perfect fit, the website was legit, and the link itself looked natural despite being the exact anchor text I requested. You couldn't ask for a better service!

EyesExist was easy to work with throughout the process and I will be buying more backlinks from him for other clients. My overall rating: 10/10!

I like to wait to review stuff to see how things shake out.
Say what you want about eyes exist but he's got some sites he can spread news on.

I asked for some news hype and handed over a chunk of budget a bit over a year ago and its working out
above par. Got a small collection of articles. A couple of them have done well over time and are starting to rank industry long tails and send a dribble of direct traffic.
Looks like I will be making my direct spend back so that warrants a thumbs up and a thread bump.

I wasn't super happy with the look of the sites initially but they don't seem to tout garbage and index well over a year later so it looks like my concerns were mostly unwarranted.

Valid service that works. Acceptable pricing. Thats pretty great by industry standards.

Thanks to all clients, past and present.

I've made great clients from the BUSO forum. Some are regular buyers of my service now for over 2-years. Regulars always get benefits/upgrades (after 2 quarters or $10k spent)

And if you know my original story, i can't thank this forum enough.

Cheers to you all! Lets continue to thrive.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
more on Google's new technology to help identify fake news

full story: read here

For example, Google will soon be putting a label on Top Stories that says “Highly Cited” on articles that have been mentioned as a source by multiple news organizations. The goal is to help Search users find the story that was the original source for an article that might have been written originally by a smaller publication. By accessing the original source, a user might find local information or color that wasn’t included in the story as written by larger publications. Google says that this feature will be launching soon in English for mobile devices in the U.S. It will also be available globally in the coming weeks.

Starting today on English searches conducted in the U.S., these notices will include tips on how you can determine whether information obtained online can be trusted. These tips include suggestions to return to Search after more information becomes available, check to see whether a particular source is trusted when it comes to a certain topic, and try to figure out what the motive is for the source to share this information.

On the desktop version of Google News, you can see fact-checked claims from local, independent publishers as they compare to the day’s top stories. And speaking of fact checking, Google has a Fact Check Explorer that has gathered more than 150,000 fact checks from reputable publishers around the world. This tool will present a claim and then present a response from a legitimate source.

People who've been buying low quality articles from inadequate services have been getting punished the last 3 months from what I've gathered.

If you want your business to be stable, invest properly. As we keep finding out from Google, fraud services will be exposed in time.

G-News BackLinks (GNBL), founded in 2018 technically (established in 2019 here on BUSO), was the first guest post publishing service focused on getting back-links in accurate Google News articles.

Our guest posts have lasted because all news is authentic. The flow of our content is natural. Our writers are native English speakers, with college/Univ education.

GNBL does not cut corners. We do not over-sell. Our work remains relevant for all-of-time, as each article captures a moment that people will likely search for - forever.

Have a great week!
Thanks to new clients.

Feel free to post questions.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Great month.

11 New Sites have been added to my inventory.

Been a busy bee and playing catch up on some things.

Current schedule is about 3-business days behind normal. However, small jobs (under 5 posts) are usually handled faster than I promise here.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Don't miss this opportunity

to utilize the .......

ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE

Google News Approved Sites

Guest Posting service

Stop blaming your failure on others when you overlook the best, to think or try the others.

My intent has always and will always be, to make sure my team provides

High Quality Guest Posts with a Back-link of intrinsic values

That work in the favor of GNBL clients

So my clients gain a profit that can sustain our relationship (and more)

Most of my clients have been with me for years now.

I've rejected clients because it's not just about money, when it comes to winning

It's about all-around team work

It's about the energy shared in all angles

It's about the wisdom had from dealing with

Google News Approved Sites

since 2004.

Join us.

Think long term.

Build a powerhouse infrastructure for your SEO

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Quality over Quantity

7 New sites available in my inventory

Most of these sites have over 1-million traffic monthly.

Contact me if you need HIGH QUALITY sites.

I have sites that will allow me posts of CBD, Marijuana, Pharma, and Adult dating sites.

Touch base!​

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Update to Google News search index has been completed.
The home page has a new layout.
a557e975-607d-4215-b96e-9918b48ec264-62b293da8025b-sej-1520x800.jpeg

interesting fact: This update was made on the 20th Anniversary of it's June 21, 2002 launch.

The new look was created from results of readers / frequent users of G-News . The main update people wanted was the ability to filter news by location and eliminate 'fake news.'

Search Engine Journal reports, "Google News on desktop now provides more context about stories in an expanded Fact Check section.

Now, you’ll now see the original claim made along with the fact-checked assessment from independent organizations."

Among the more 'spaced out' update comes customizable topics and an expanded fact section. And from what reports say, the fact check section is primarily for sites that provide 'receipts' or proof of the news they write or report on.

Here's a personal opinion on Google News based on trends I've seen over the years:
Google's working hard to help create new, legitimate news outlets AND to do away with 'spam farm' sites and low quality Google News sites. Anyone buying guest posts / back-links from a GNAS thats slathered with non-news or low quality writing, be prepared for a smack-down soon enough to your rankings.

about GNBL:
I've been active with Google News since it's initial launch, founding a fashion/entertainment website in this period. I was also the first to create a service that focused on working with Google News Approved Sites (GNAS).

I have a special formula to generating articles that have long-term value and if you read this much of my feedback, my clients will tell you two things. "He may be late once in a blue moon but his work is always great"

GNBL is something I created with passion, not just for a buck

I research news niches before generating HIGH QUALITY NEWS POSTS, that are factual news. All of my writers must meet my standards, to appeal to an American-English following audience. And I've personally trained my writing team to create works that stand the tests of time.

Enjoy the Google News update.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree

Who needs high powered Back-Links?
Who needs links that top Google News search index ?
Who needs links from sites that move ranking in the general Google Search index?

I've got it all here.

Here's a screenshot of SEMRush stats from 6 new sites that I've added to the GNBL/GNewsBackLinks inventory along with prices.

These are high end publications. 2 of these are privately owned the others are corporate owned publications.

All of these sites:
1 - seem to get favoritism in Google / Google News SERPS
2 - feature original news content (news added daily)
3 - Are worth very dime spent for projects that can get ROI from bump in SERPS
4 - If you're into the crypto/FX/etc niches, you should be in touch

Il1Rd57.gif

- for clarity.... east-west news pub means the publication tends to carry news about the regions in the eastern part of the West Coast.
- "metro" publications means these sites are respected news/media publications for a metropolitan city within that state.
- These sites pass Google Search's new "Fact Check" filtering

Last edited: