Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
ULe2PTr.jpg

Another new major site, added to our inventory.

Want to knock a site out the park? My latest site additions are exactly what you need for a HIGH POWERED jolt to your SERP rankings.

Have the budget to try a few sites at once? Of course, I discount those who purchase multiple sites at once. Those who missed the last sale will have to wait until next year for that opportunity again.

One sample will be done at $875. [sold]

Just removed sites S1 and S2. I may offer them again in the future to public.

Thanks @secretagentdad for the review above!

Expecting a group of new sites within the next 48 hours that will also be very HQ!

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
zGqd4lq.jpg

3 New Silver Sites.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Are the sites you're dealing with getting the right results?​

I've got a new site that's getting great Google News SERP ranking and it's bronze

However, it's part of a big network. They've already got staff working on it daily. Buy now, enjoy future value. Likely to reach Gold status before year's end.

3GyJW5Z.jpg

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Currently loading new contacts from major publications for various metros across the US and urban/pop-culture publications.

Bring your budgets out and set your expectations higher fellas. I'm talking sites where news articles sit on top of search. $2800 per article.

Beyond this,

I'm currently offering the "Gold Queen" websites for $310.
After the first 30 of the slots for my Gold Queen news posts are booked each month, prices go back to normal.

Details soon on other sites.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Creative write for BUSO boards:

June 19, 2021 - At some point, every internet entrepreneur realizes one common law of SEO & back-links. Using quality service wins, every single time. GnewsBackLinks is a service that's provided winning quality guest post with back-link services for over 2 years on BuSo. As of today, we've officially expanded our 'reach' into major U.S. metropolitan city & state news blogs.

What are these Major Google News Approved Publications?

As one can see from visuals in this report, GNBL now provides news content for 7 prestigious media companies across the United States. More are expected to accept us as a part of their team, before the months over.

The states of Florida, Texas, California, Virginia, Colorado, and Arizona each have major News websites that have 1-mllion to 3-million visits per month. Thousands of pages are indexed in search and the average users spends about 5-minutes on each site reading news, daily. Not only this, but trust & content flow of these sites are extremely high.

These are houses to some of the listed states award-winning American journalists and media content creators. When a news article is released on these websites, Google responds by placing the article atop search for some of the day's most popular headlines of the state and sometimes the entire United States.

Value of Topping Google SERPS

With the power to top Google search, a globally dominating force, there's a value in these websites few will ever see. In one day, a business can be made or broken in such a position. A brand can be established, boosted, or destroyed.

This makes GNewsBacklinks a genie lamp. The purchase of service is a rub. Once the service is out of the lamp and 'ready to be activated,' what one wishes for can make an incredible change to their future if carefully thought it.

"If you can figure out how to use the top of Google search to make more than a $3k profit over a month, this is what you need," says the founder of GNBL.

He continued, "There's intrinsic value that will last at least 6 months with our highest publications, as they prune their news sites. But if you can profit $3k off topping google search for those 6 months, it' a no-brainer. And any of our other sites, under $1000, are permanent. As long as the publication has the same ownership, it stays."

Almost like a 'cheat code,' the GNewsBackLinks services in elite-level packages, will soon take over front page of search for several niches in various markets. The company is or has worked with Doctors, Lawyers, Insurance, Crypto Brands, StockMarket sites, and affiliate pages to dominate SERPS in the past. However, with these new additions, it's almost promised to be a leap up the search engine results pages for our clients. Leaps that could rival the jumping abilities of Vince Carter.

In short, there are two likely options after viewing this page. Either you win, choosing us. Or you lose, walking away from this opportunity.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Im currently working on a new website for clients to log-in and view all details of order.

Is there any suggestions from past clients / future clients / readers on what you would like to see on your profile, when logged in?

Thanks.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
No offering service to 2 new, Google News Approved sites that show up in front page of Google for 3 major US cities.

Think: What kind of SERPS power does a website need to show up as front page results for Dallas ? How about Los Angeles? I won't say exact cities here but they are major.

The latest pickups have been pretty crazy. Websites that post a news article and immediately rise to top of search for the target keywords in headline. Imagine what you can do with this over 6 months?

Prices are currently just below $700. Get both of the 2 sites for $1100.

Need Back-links that BOOST!

Get in touch.​

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I now have access to 3 popular websites from Latin American countries, in Spanish.

3 Websites that are Venezuelan

2 Silver Level Websites. // traffic ~25k visits per month
1 Gold level. // traffic ~225k visits per month

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Great News BUSO Members!

GNBL has grown tremendously in 2021. So much, I've had to create a proper platform for clients to keep up with orders and help organize purchased site posts/links portfolios.

Get registered today!

The New Google News Back-Link website:
https://www.GnewsBackLinks.com

First to register, I'll give a special discount on your first order. Exclusive offer through BUSO.

30% off, $200 maximum; First registered user.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
New Website to offer.

61.4 Million Visitors Monthly.

Who need juice? ?

$1800 per link. May be a reduction on this soon, if my budget towards this network goes up.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Clientele's at all-time highs for me currently.

I'll likely take on 2 new clients per week, maximum for August.

The website's in the last phase before I go live.

I'm also going to have SERPs checking feature for everyone as well.

Quick bump! Back to the business.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
There's a redditing technique to drive real traffic and boost SERPS we've had success with.

It's not for the 'traffic' but it does tend to drive traffic, ESPECIALLY for local/specified regional back-link projects.

Need a boost ? Lets talk.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I've been getting enough clientele lately to have to book out my time by the month. And I've not really been bumping the post, but I do respond daily.

Currently have openings for a few single jobs as I'm waiting on a next contractual acquirement to lock a month out of my time.

If you need the best,
1st World Service.
touch base!

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Holiday seasons are upon us.

Who need GNewsBackLinks services?

feel free to reach out. No pressure.

All American, Native English Writers; who know the modern lingo and how to captivate readers. Even those with the all-too-common, attention span of a gold fish.

Now we're also offering articles in Spanish (2 bi-lingual writers).

I've gained access to major sites in Mexico and Venezuela as well as the UK.
Majority of Google News Approved sites GNBL uses for these guest posts are US/English Audience.

However, GNBL is always expanding our inventory and reach.

- GNewsBackLinks Aims To Dominate -

If you're into Premium services.
Shoot a message to me, lets talk business.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just hit a milestone.

Really learned over the last few monthst that my skill set is perfect for the current era. When GNewsBacklinks is tied to social media management work GREAT for the Crypto-Coin / cryptocurrency world.

A coin's owner came to me with $8k to spend and I single-handedly (no other service involved) turned that company into a 6-figure brand over 3 month. I did do a lot of orchestrating as well though, strategically placing the news to give it more viral appeal.

1 Pre-Sale before ICO to raise funds; Re-invested another $XXK .

If you're into some sort of cryptocurrency brand that's going to need ICO/IDO/IPO/crowd equity launching...... We're the team to talk to.

GNBL = SEO/SERP increase, News influence, Branding , suppression, and so much more.

Last edited:
Degree
I ordered from Google News Backlinks 3-5 times over the past couple years in a variety of ways. I had some great results earlier on and lately have had a couple misses. The most recent is an outstanding order on a Dominatrix package, where we are WAY over the TAT. Almost 2x passed the deadline. I get that happens but this is ridiculous since time is of the essence.

There have been 7-10 day gaps without getting a response at all. When you have multiple work streams going on, the last thing any builder wants is complete uncertainty with what your pay for (we have enough uncertainty in the future to deal with).

Beyond that, I’ve been told that it’s the final links will be coming soon and soon. Then, that’s when the DAYS and WEEKS go by without a single response. I had several articles that lined up perfectly for the whole US border opening.

For anyone looking for reliability, go in a different direction.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I ordered from Google News Backlinks 3-5 times over the past couple years in a variety of ways. I had some great results earlier on and lately have had a couple misses. The most recent is an outstanding order on a Dominatrix package, where we are WAY over the TAT. Almost 2x passed the deadline. I get that happens but this is ridiculous since time is of the essence.

There have been 7-10 day gaps without getting a response at all. When you have multiple work streams going on, the last thing any builder wants is complete uncertainty with what your pay for (we have enough uncertainty in the future to deal with).

Beyond that, I’ve been told that it’s the final links will be coming soon and soon. Then, that’s when the DAYS and WEEKS go by without a single response. I had several articles that lined up perfectly for the whole US border opening.

For anyone looking for reliability, go in a different direction.

You didn't provide the information for the full order.

You still have not .

Yet you posted here with this. I'll send you a message.

I think we can privately resolve this without making a mess.

Degree
You didn't provide the information for the full order.

You still have not .

Yet you posted here with this. I'll send you a message.

I think we can privately resolve this without making a mess.
that is simply not true. Dominatrix includes 9x Tier 2 link and 3x links as Tier 2. I provided the info for 9x links right at the onset (2 months ago). You’ve had all the info you need and the 9x links aren’t even finished.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
that is simply not true. Dominatrix includes 9x Tier 2 link and 3x links as Tier 2. I provided the info for 9x links right at the onset (2 months ago). You’ve had all the info you need and the 9x links aren’t even finished.

You sent information for 9 of 12. You didn't know there was 3 additional until I brought it up to your attention, after this post, for which you promptly gave me the additional information. I could have just did 9 and kept quiet.

Of the 9, 1 link was left, which I admit. I only did this because I'm waiting on response from the owner of a major site in a niche that fits the 1-off, post you gave me in the finance niche. I could post on any site but I was trying to give you quality. As of today, I will cancel that and just get it done at your request, versus trying to give you a niche-relevant site.

I blocked you before you paid, b/c you're always problematic, unrealistic, and negative.

You still sent money to my crypto wallet and I took the job instead of ignoring you, unblocked you, abd tried to not be so pessimistic.

And still came down to exactly what i thought.

Your comment, I'll take it. Just never contact me again. Thanks. I really prefer clients who appreciate the extra measures taken.

So lets be clear and respectfully highlighting the facts:
- 1 , you didnt pay on time to begin with after wasting my time for week
- You were blocked by me for communication before you paid but sent the money anyway. Blocked because of your past behavior on jobs.
- I worked with it anyway, against my own judgement, this was my fault

- Yes, I was late. Trying to give you higher quality sites than what was paid for.
- You provided remaining information for 9 of 12 posts (yesterday; after your post)
- I gave you a spreadsheet with 8 of 9 links (yesterday; after your post)
- I will get that 9th link done at a more rapid pace for you now & cancel the other plan

- Of the jobs you paid for, all Bronze posts were upgraded free of charge (before your post)

I hope that settles this all.

Funny how you can say I'm not dependable when you can't even pay on time and have such a poor attitude and appreciation for what was done. Regardless, Keep your money in the future. I dont want it, dont need it.

Last edited:
Degree
You sent information for 9 of 12. You didn't know there was 3 additional until I brought it up to your attention, after this post, for which you promptly gave me the additional information. I could have just did 9 and kept quiet.

Of the 9, 1 link was left, which I admit. I only did this because I'm waiting on response from the owner of a major site in a niche that fits the 1-off, post you gave me in the finance niche. I could post on any site but I was trying to give you quality. As of today, I will cancel that and just get it done at your request, versus trying to give you a niche-relevant site.

I blocked you before you paid, b/c you're always problematic, unrealistic, and negative.

You still sent money to my crypto wallet and I took the job instead of ignoring you, unblocked you, abd tried to not be so pessimistic.

And still came down to exactly what i thought.

Your comment, I'll take it. Just never contact me again. Thanks. I really prefer clients who appreciate the extra measures taken.

So lets be clear and respectfully highlighting the facts:
- 1 , you didnt pay on time to begin with after wasting my time for week
- You were blocked by me for communication before you paid but sent the money anyway. Blocked because of your past behavior on jobs.
- I worked with it anyway, against my own judgement, this was my fault

- Yes, I was late. Trying to give you higher quality sites than what was paid for.
- You provided remaining information for 9 of 12 posts (yesterday; after your post)
- I gave you a spreadsheet with 8 of 9 links (yesterday; after your post)
- I will get that 9th link done at a more rapid pace for you now & cancel the other plan

- Of the jobs you paid for, all Bronze posts were upgraded free of charge (before your post)

I hope that settles this all.

Funny how you can say I'm not dependable when you can't even pay on time and have such a poor attitude and appreciation for what was done. Regardless, Keep your money in the future. I dont want it, dont need it.
Yikes, I don't have much to say here and I shouldn't have to explain myself.

Pay on time? Campaigns start when people pay in this. I paid then you started work. I would never tell someone to start work without me paying up front and you know that isn't the case here. That just isn't fair.

I didn't know there was an additional 3? Tier 2's to me mean that you are boosting them at your discretion to the Tier 1's. That doesn't require info from me. Besides that, you wanted until DECEMBER from an order in October to tell me that? It's not my job to tell you that I'm missing information that I don't know is actually missing.

Look, you are a service provider to your clients. I'm not here to tell you how to run your business. But if you are in the business of providing a service, you need to do exactly that for your clients and clearly that appears to be an issue.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Yikes, I don't have much to say here and I shouldn't have to explain myself.

Pay on time? Campaigns start when people pay in this. I paid then you started work. I would never tell someone to start work without me paying up front and you know that isn't the case here. That just isn't fair.

I didn't know there was an additional 3? Tier 2's to me mean that you are boosting them at your discretion to the Tier 1's. That doesn't require info from me. Besides that, you wanted until DECEMBER from an order in October to tell me that? It's not my job to tell you that I'm missing information that I don't know is actually missing.

Look, you are a service provider to your clients. I'm not here to tell you how to run your business. But if you are in the business of providing a service, you need to do exactly that for your clients and clearly that appears to be an issue.

No need to respond more for me. I already accepted what you said. Thanks. Goodbye.

All facts were made clear.

Just wish I never took the money and left you blocked. That is totally my fault for thinking better of you.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Former reviews of my services.

And no I wont work with disrespectful clients/entities.

All jobs I've ever taken were completed.

Two complaints in over 3 years of service. Both however were from repeat clients that I chose to no longer work with. I wont work with disrespectful clients. I give respect to everyone.

GNewsBackLinks is becoming a more exclusive service because of this.

Money isn't everything.

I like GOOD BUSINESS, not ANY business. The best business, in fact.

Any job taken, if delayed, it's because I OVER-DELIVERED. I sometimes can wiggle client's projects into bigger site deals, depending on timing, & give a free bonus.

Delays happen, I'm not perfect. 90% of jobs are done in 15-buiness days (TAT). I always over-deliver, if late.

I do try to get you the best for your money, not just give you what you ordered (if I can do so).

Over 15 years experience in utilizing Google News Articles For SERP, SEO, Branding, and Reputation Management Benefits.

REAL REVIEWS:

Very satisfied with the placement and article. Came out exactly how I wanted and with a fast TAT. Will be ordering some more from this seller.

Review:

Ok.. So this set of links looked really interesting to me, so I decided to purchase a single link to test it out.

Super happy with the result. The link TAT was SUPER quick. Quickest link I've ever had built to be honest. And it was on a legit G News site. Article and context around my link were close enough to my niche that it ticked the "relevance" box for me just fine.

Did see some serp boosts, but I also bought some other links so can't say definitively it was this link that moved the needle, but I suspect it had a lot to do with it.

Overall - VERY happy with the service. So much so that I'm about to buy a set of links again right now.

Thanks @EyesExist

-- LINK BUILDING SERVICE REVIEW --

I used Google Eye's Dominatrix package ($2k) which includes 10 links that point directly to my website.

After those links indexed, my webpages that targeted long-tail words IMMEDIATELY increased, meaning within a week. (Difficulty range:15 to 30 out of 100).

One webpage that wasn't in SERP, shot up to the first page and is currently on position #7.
Another webpage shot from #53 to #15.
Another from #50 to #30.

They're effective.

Hello fellow builders. Thought I’d leave a review following my link indexing and seeing some results. 
I recently made a purchase for a Diamond site as I wanted to see if was as impressive as described.
After some discussion with EyesExist, we managed to find one that fit within my niche.
I was very happy with the site that we ended up going with. Its domain rankings are insanely strong.

The content was well written, by a presumably American writer. The anchor text was inserted quite naturally, and of course, was do follow.

In terms of rankings: I had a competitive keyword with a lot of volume that was bouncing around 8-10 that rocketed all the way up to #4, which is a big deal. We’re now outranking some national brands.
We also had many keywords that went from not ranking at all or way up there, to the 20’s, and this is just within a week of the link getting indexed. As a newer company that just started doing SEO a few months ago, I'm very pleased.

I didn’t purchase any other links during this period, so I can definitely attribute the results to working with EyesExist.

Bought 3 Diamond posts from EyesExist. Overall a decent experience.

The content methods being employed make the posts relevant to the time period and truly make it news worthy for GNews. I opted to approve content before it was posted and EyesExist was happy to oblige.

Anchor placement was natural as requested and other relevant links were sprinkled in to make it more natural. One of the sites I had heard of before, the other two I had not.

It's too early to describe movement as these were just placed in the last 3 days but based on the sites they're placed on and how they were placed, these all should have a positive impact on rankings. I'll be monitoring things and report back when these inevitably move the needle.

Thanks again EyesExist

Purchased a tech post that EyeExist notified me about. I had an optimized article ready and opted to use that as apposed to his method of news (still really solid). For my purposes I just wanted to test if leveraging these as Guest Posts would do the trick and they did.

That post now sits at 6th for the keyword targeted and will likely rise as G figures out that it's the best for that phrase.

Thanks again EyesExist!

Purchased a 3 Bronze, Silver, & Gold Google News Backlinks from @EyesExist and was given a free upgrade to the next tier.

These were used for 2 clients and they have stricter internal requirements than the other clients I do SEO for. This means that these links not only have to move the needle, but they need to have social engagement, look better than a standard wordpress installation, and the content also couldn't be promotional and had to be subtle (traffic leak style).

The links were exactly that (after a few adjustments like tone of the content). The placements were niche relevant (not sub-niche relevant but good for the price point), the sites pass the clients internal teams inspection, and it moved the needle on the keyword + it's keyword cluster.

The only downside was that it took a long time for the order to be delivered, but it was also during the time @EyesExist got into a car accident.

I'd recommend this service if you know what you're doing as it will move the needle and I would purchase again from him.

I purchased a Diamond backlink for a client in the legal industry. Not only are they extremely picky about link quality, they even have reputational considerations regarding the type of content on the websites linking to them. The link I got was EXCELLENT and my client will be extremely happy! The content was clean, well written, and a perfect fit, the website was legit, and the link itself looked natural despite being the exact anchor text I requested. You couldn't ask for a better service!

EyesExist was easy to work with throughout the process and I will be buying more backlinks from him for other clients. My overall rating: 10/10!

I like to wait to review stuff to see how things shake out.
Say what you want about eyes exist but he's got some sites he can spread news on.

I asked for some news hype and handed over a chunk of budget a bit over a year ago and its working out
above par. Got a small collection of articles. A couple of them have done well over time and are starting to rank industry long tails and send a dribble of direct traffic.
Looks like I will be making my direct spend back so that warrants a thumbs up and a thread bump.

I wasn't super happy with the look of the sites initially but they don't seem to tout garbage and index well over a year later so it looks like my concerns were mostly unwarranted.

Valid service that works. Acceptable pricing. Thats pretty great by industry standards.

Thanks to all clients, past and present.

I've made great clients from the BUSO forum. Some are regular buyers of my service now for over 2-years. Regulars always get benefits/upgrades (after 2 quarters or $10k spent)

And if you know my original story, i can't thank this forum enough.

Cheers to you all! Lets continue to thrive.

Last edited:

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just gained access to 5 new Google News Network sites.

Traffic stats: 250K - 1Million in visits monthly.

Pricing varies $375.00 - $2,250

Quality news publications with full in-house staffs / media offices.

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Doors closed for work until December 26th.

Only available to existing clients and those already booked until then.

Have a Happy Holidays everyone.

Degree

Update on this incredibly strange situation...

I'm just delivery on the additional 3 links that I was told I could have these Tier 2's links pointed to my sites instead of being Tier 2's.

Well, the delivery I received on those 3 links, that keep in mind were mentioned as "information that I didn't submit" were Tier 2 links now. I spent time mocking up more anchors and links because I was told that I didn't submit enough information. When I receive delivery on those links initially, the weird thing is that my links to my site were included. I looked 2 days later and they were gone and were made into Tier 2's. ???

So, now I asked @EyesExist why my links are gone and was told that:

"Yes, Tier 2 links do not point to your site typically. Only if allowed and fit the scheme. Tier 2 link and Tier 1 links are different. This is clarified on my sales thread as well."

Uhhhhh, what? I literally feel like I'm dealing with multiple people here. We've come FULL CIRCLE here since this was place 3 months ago.