Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
ULe2PTr.jpg

Another new major site, added to our inventory.

Want to knock a site out the park? My latest site additions are exactly what you need for a HIGH POWERED jolt to your SERP rankings.

Have the budget to try a few sites at once? Of course, I discount those who purchase multiple sites at once. Those who missed the last sale will have to wait until next year for that opportunity again.

One sample will be done at $875. [sold]

Just removed sites S1 and S2. I may offer them again in the future to public.

Thanks @secretagentdad for the review above!

Expecting a group of new sites within the next 48 hours that will also be very HQ!

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
zGqd4lq.jpg

3 New Silver Sites.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Are the sites you're dealing with getting the right results?​

I've got a new site that's getting great Google News SERP ranking and it's bronze

However, it's part of a big network. They've already got staff working on it daily. Buy now, enjoy future value. Likely to reach Gold status before year's end.

3GyJW5Z.jpg

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Currently loading new contacts from major publications for various metros across the US and urban/pop-culture publications.

Bring your budgets out and set your expectations higher fellas. I'm talking sites where news articles sit on top of search. $2800 per article.

Beyond this,

I'm currently offering the "Gold Queen" websites for $310.
After the first 30 of the slots for my Gold Queen news posts are booked each month, prices go back to normal.

Details soon on other sites.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Creative write for BUSO boards:

June 19, 2021 - At some point, every internet entrepreneur realizes one common law of SEO & back-links. Using quality service wins, every single time. GnewsBackLinks is a service that's provided winning quality guest post with back-link services for over 2 years on BuSo. As of today, we've officially expanded our 'reach' into major U.S. metropolitan city & state news blogs.

What are these Major Google News Approved Publications?

As one can see from visuals in this report, GNBL now provides news content for 7 prestigious media companies across the United States. More are expected to accept us as a part of their team, before the months over.

The states of Florida, Texas, California, Virginia, Colorado, and Arizona each have major News websites that have 1-mllion to 3-million visits per month. Thousands of pages are indexed in search and the average users spends about 5-minutes on each site reading news, daily. Not only this, but trust & content flow of these sites are extremely high.

These are houses to some of the listed states award-winning American journalists and media content creators. When a news article is released on these websites, Google responds by placing the article atop search for some of the day's most popular headlines of the state and sometimes the entire United States.

Value of Topping Google SERPS

With the power to top Google search, a globally dominating force, there's a value in these websites few will ever see. In one day, a business can be made or broken in such a position. A brand can be established, boosted, or destroyed.

This makes GNewsBacklinks a genie lamp. The purchase of service is a rub. Once the service is out of the lamp and 'ready to be activated,' what one wishes for can make an incredible change to their future if carefully thought it.

"If you can figure out how to use the top of Google search to make more than a $3k profit over a month, this is what you need," says the founder of GNBL.

He continued, "There's intrinsic value that will last at least 6 months with our highest publications, as they prune their news sites. But if you can profit $3k off topping google search for those 6 months, it' a no-brainer. And any of our other sites, under $1000, are permanent. As long as the publication has the same ownership, it stays."

Almost like a 'cheat code,' the GNewsBackLinks services in elite-level packages, will soon take over front page of search for several niches in various markets. The company is or has worked with Doctors, Lawyers, Insurance, Crypto Brands, StockMarket sites, and affiliate pages to dominate SERPS in the past. However, with these new additions, it's almost promised to be a leap up the search engine results pages for our clients. Leaps that could rival the jumping abilities of Vince Carter.

In short, there are two likely options after viewing this page. Either you win, choosing us. Or you lose, walking away from this opportunity.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Im currently working on a new website for clients to log-in and view all details of order.

Is there any suggestions from past clients / future clients / readers on what you would like to see on your profile, when logged in?

Thanks.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
No offering service to 2 new, Google News Approved sites that show up in front page of Google for 3 major US cities.

Think: What kind of SERPS power does a website need to show up as front page results for Dallas ? How about Los Angeles? I won't say exact cities here but they are major.

The latest pickups have been pretty crazy. Websites that post a news article and immediately rise to top of search for the target keywords in headline. Imagine what you can do with this over 6 months?

Prices are currently just below $700. Get both of the 2 sites for $1100.

Need Back-links that BOOST!

Get in touch.​

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I now have access to 3 popular websites from Latin American countries, in Spanish.

3 Websites that are Venezuelan

2 Silver Level Websites. // traffic ~25k visits per month
1 Gold level. // traffic ~225k visits per month

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Great News BUSO Members!

GNBL has grown tremendously in 2021. So much, I've had to create a proper platform for clients to keep up with orders and help organize purchased site posts/links portfolios.

Get registered today!

The New Google News Back-Link website:
https://www.GnewsBackLinks.com

First to register, I'll give a special discount on your first order. Exclusive offer through BUSO.

30% off, $200 maximum; First registered user.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
New Website to offer.

61.4 Million Visitors Monthly.

Who need juice? ?

$1800 per link. May be a reduction on this soon, if my budget towards this network goes up.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Clientele's at all-time highs for me currently.

I'll likely take on 2 new clients per week, maximum for August.

The website's in the last phase before I go live.

I'm also going to have SERPs checking feature for everyone as well.

Quick bump! Back to the business.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
There's a redditing technique to drive real traffic and boost SERPS we've had success with.

It's not for the 'traffic' but it does tend to drive traffic, ESPECIALLY for local/specified regional back-link projects.

Need a boost ? Lets talk.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I've been getting enough clientele lately to have to book out my time by the month. And I've not really been bumping the post, but I do respond daily.

Currently have openings for a few single jobs as I'm waiting on a next contractual acquirement to lock a month out of my time.

If you need the best,
1st World Service.
touch base!

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Holiday seasons are upon us.

Who need GNewsBackLinks services?

feel free to reach out. No pressure.

All American, Native English Writers; who know the modern lingo and how to captivate readers. Even those with the all-too-common, attention span of a gold fish.

Now we're also offering articles in Spanish (2 bi-lingual writers).

I've gained access to major sites in Mexico and Venezuela as well as the UK.
Majority of Google News Approved sites GNBL uses for these guest posts are US/English Audience.

However, GNBL is always expanding our inventory and reach.

- GNewsBackLinks Aims To Dominate -

If you're into Premium services.
Shoot a message to me, lets talk business.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just hit a milestone.

Really learned over the last few monthst that my skill set is perfect for the current era. When GNewsBacklinks is tied to social media management work GREAT for the Crypto-Coin / cryptocurrency world.

A coin's owner came to me with $8k to spend and I single-handedly (no other service involved) turned that company into a 6-figure brand over 3 month. I did do a lot of orchestrating as well though, strategically placing the news to give it more viral appeal.

1 Pre-Sale before ICO to raise funds; Re-invested another $XXK .

If you're into some sort of cryptocurrency brand that's going to need ICO/IDO/IPO/crowd equity launching...... We're the team to talk to.

GNBL = SEO/SERP increase, News influence, Branding , suppression, and so much more.

Last edited: