Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

Thank you for explaining how the price of $2500 came to be and helping me understand that you two were talking about separate payments.

We're not talking about 2 separate payments.

$2,500 was for the 3rd Dominatrix Package. I paid $500 as a deposit on June 24th because I hit my monthly budget. Restarted on July 1st, which is when I paid the rest.

The first pic says 500/2200 because I thought I would pay that amount for 15 links + socials.

However, when I followed up with him on July 1st to release the remaining amount which was 2200 + paypal fees = $2331, I ensured that he would add social signals to which he charged an additional $169 which put the total amount to $2500.

Proof:

Last edited:

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Here's my understanding:
  • The buyer and seller clearly agreed that $2500 was the total and that total was paid in two separate payments of $500 and $1999.99. Nobody is disputing this detail.
  • The seller says he sold the "Dominatrix Package + Social Test" which includes 15 total links as shown in the image below, for the cost of $2000. This number of links is confirmed by the Skype chats and the Paypal invoice.
  • The buyer expected 15 links as shown in the image below, which was written by the seller and is still live in this thread.
  • There is a $500 difference between the price of the Dominatrix Package and the $2500 that was agreed upon and paid. Where did this extra $500 come from and what was it for? The Social Test?
  • The buyer did not receive 15 links, he received 11 links.
  • The "lost value" then amounts to 4 links plus $500, depending on what the $500 was paying for.
The "Domi'matrix Package" which later became "King of the Jungle Package":

Neither of you seems to fully understand what the money was in exchange for.

Since both of you have plenty of existing positive transactions and this is both of your first negatives as far as have been made public, I think both of you deserve the benefit of a doubt. All of this confusion seems to be arising from nothing more than miscommunication.

What can we do to make this right?

What does @CashCowAdv feel he's missing from what he understands he paid for?

What does @EyesExist feel he's delivered and does that value add up to $2500 based on the actual prices, not any "intrinsic value" stuff.

This is what matters at this point. Please resolve it without a heated exchange. Work together towards a positive resolution. My understanding is both of you are trusted users of the marketplace, so let's chalk it up to miscommunication and figure out where you guys can meet in the middle and shake hands on a deal done well enough.

@TheEngineer
  • There is a $500 difference between the price of the Dominatrix Package and the $2500 that was agreed upon and paid. Where did this extra $500 come from and what was it for? The Social Test?
He sold the dominatrix package + Social links + Paypal Fees for $2500, not $2000. The $500 was a deposit towards the overall $2200 which changed to $2500 when I mentioned, "You're adding the social signals, right?"

He sold the dominatrix package + Social links + Paypal Fees for $2500, not $2000. The $500 was a deposit towards the overall $2200 which changed to $2500 when I mentioned, "You're adding the social signals, right?"

When he quoted me $2200 , I asked why the price changed from $2000 to $2200 to which he said, "the prices of my service changed and I haven't edited it on BuSo yet"

Purchased a tech post that EyeExist notified me about. I had an optimized article ready and opted to use that as apposed to his method of news (still really solid). For my purposes I just wanted to test if leveraging these as Guest Posts would do the trick and they did.

That post now sits at 6th for the keyword targeted and will likely rise as G figures out that it's the best for that phrase.

Thanks again EyesExist!

ssura

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
BuSo Pro
Purchased a 3 Bronze, Silver, & Gold Google News Backlinks from @EyesExist and was given a free upgrade to the next tier.

These were used for 2 clients and they have stricter internal requirements than the other clients I do SEO for. This means that these links not only have to move the needle, but they need to have social engagement, look better than a standard wordpress installation, and the content also couldn't be promotional and had to be subtle (traffic leak style).

The links were exactly that (after a few adjustments like tone of the content). The placements were niche relevant (not sub-niche relevant but good for the price point), the sites pass the clients internal teams inspection, and it moved the needle on the keyword + it's keyword cluster.

The only downside was that it took a long time for the order to be delivered, but it was also during the time @EyesExist got into a car accident.

I'd recommend this service if you know what you're doing as it will move the needle and I would purchase again from him.

Last edited:
EyesExist provided an updated excel sheet with 13-15 links. He's about to finish the last links tomorrow. For 2.5k, I wouldn't say the quality of the links were worth the money.

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Since you guys have taken care of the core issue, which is whether or not the proper amount of links were delivered (with one more to be delivered ASAP), and are now just bickering, let's consider this matter resolved. I'm going to remove the recent off-topic posts that have nothing to do with this service or the core issue at hand.

I've set it up so that the unrelated arguing can't continue here. And honestly, it's not interesting or of value to the either of you or the rest of us, so please don't reignite the flame in other threads. Thank you two for sorting out the original problem.

For further information, please consult my post signature below.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
No problem. But lets make the facts clear in my last post.

1) Links were provided in spreadsheet before, his skype messenger has problems

2) It was not 13-15 links I sent him in Excel. I sent him a DM on BUSO with 14 Links and i told him i'd find the 15th. It's organized and in rows, and I made it clear it was 14 of the 15.

3) All links were delivered as of now. All posts are dated. Work was done on time.

4) All links wont show up on AHREFs b/c he bought Tier 2 links within package. Those links are pointed at other articles, not his site.

5) SERP results of second batch were tainted by his trying to 'reverse engineer,' my work for the client he purcahsed his for. Site dropped in rankings before i even finished my work. He wanted to learn what I do and it failed because bought spam links and duplicate links, trying to do things himself.

He paid $135 for each link on avg and I did tons of favors for this guy. Be clear.

Both the first batch and second were over-delivered.
Articles that ranged in wordcount from 700-1000, American writers.
Thee average DA of the 14 links delivered in his 3rd purchase was about DA54
The biggest had an organic traffic of 600k per month

His complaints came after I chose to stop working for/with him. Now deleted comments explain his character.

-- LINK BUILDING SERVICE REVIEW --

I used Google Eye's Dominatrix package ($2k) which includes 10 links that point directly to my website.

After those links indexed, my webpages that targeted long-tail words IMMEDIATELY increased, meaning within a week. (Difficulty range:15 to 30 out of 100).

One webpage that wasn't in SERP, shot up to the first page and is currently on position #7.
Another webpage shot from #53 to #15.
Another from #50 to #30.

They're effective.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Took a break after a light emotional roller coaster, but now i'm back. I've also gotten new inventory, MORE BIG BRANDS! Global branded news sites are now in my Diamond Inventory.

Many of my "Bronze" sites have grown into Silver status but I have new Bronze sites. I also have new Silver & Gold level sites as well.

SAVINGS: Notice I've adjusted/LOWERED some prices on the Diamond sites as I've become a stronger hand in some of the revenue streams of a few blogs. The discounts will last through November 15th as of now.

Lets make the holiday season a profitable one.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
STUDY RESULTS:
Over 30 days since this Google News Article was posted with the upgrade of my 'social media signals work' (takes days to complete as the up-votes are natural) and it's permanently outranking some major pages in a very popular keyword phrase. It also has a Tier 2 link pointed (Bronze level GN site).

The highlighted post is a DA51 site that does only about 25k in traffic monthly but it's growing and has a strong history. The client didn't continue pointing more links to boost post further, as it's not their brand highlighted. But, the BACKLINK JUICE coming from such high ranked articles in popular topics (related to their niche); just great for ORM and Search Engine Ranking/Backlink Juice. -

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
UPDATE/OFFER:
All content purchased this week will have a free 150 word upgrade.

All content constructed under my direction focuses on Yoast! standards, complete with Subheadings, proper target keyword usage, and related keyword usage. And of course, all content is related to target keywords/anchor text, and useful to readers.

Writers on my team are American college students/graduates with quality journalism skills.