Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

-- LINK BUILDING SERVICE REVIEW --

I used Google Eye's Dominatrix package ($2k) which includes 10 links that point directly to my website.

After those links indexed, my webpages that targeted long-tail words IMMEDIATELY increased, meaning within a week. (Difficulty range:15 to 30 out of 100).

One webpage that wasn't in SERP, shot up to the first page and is currently on position #7.
Another webpage shot from #53 to #15.
Another from #50 to #30.

They're effective.

CloudyQ

BuSo Pro
-- LINK BUILDING SERVICE REVIEW --

I used Google Eye's Dominatrix package ($2k) which includes 10 links that point directly to my website.

After those links indexed, my webpages that targeted long-tail words IMMEDIATELY increased, meaning within a week. (Difficulty range:15 to 30 out of 100).

One webpage that wasn't in SERP, shot up to the first page and is currently on position #7.
Another webpage shot from #53 to #15.
Another from #50 to #30.

They're effective.
Assuming these were targeted at different URLs of the same site, did you go with exact match anchors or partials?

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Assuming these were targeted at different URLs of the same site, did you go with exact match anchors or partials?

I can answer this.

Exact matches, giving me flexibility to make decisions of what i thought would work with Google's BERT algorithm update.

UPDATE, ADDED SERVICE:
I now have two writers that can write news in Spanish. If you need blog posts on Spanish sites, contact me. I have few Bronze level GN sites that are for the Latino audiences.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
update on service:

Over the last 5-6 months I've been testing and watching a certain 'risk prevention' strategy to keep link from being devalued. It's worked. There's a method that seems to keep links from turning toxic, even if on a site that's not got the same indexing value it once had (i don't deal with de-indexed sites; all of my sites are part of Google's team of sites).

This means each article you get needs to be hand crafted a certain way. A little TLC goes a long way. The style of which your article is written, if it's just a 'quickly written' piece with no care, you're increasing your risk. Even if it's a well-written piece, but it's not done in a certain manor, you're losing intrinstic values.

I can't elaborate on this method (as it's another part to my secret sauce) but it will be included in my services at all levels. I've been developing my articles around this idea forever pretty much but from how on, it will be enforced and I'll continue to see what methods have intrinsic value.

Last edited:
Hello fellow builders. Thought I’d leave a review following my link indexing and seeing some results. 
I recently made a purchase for a Diamond site as I wanted to see if was as impressive as described.
After some discussion with EyesExist, we managed to find one that fit within my niche.
I was very happy with the site that we ended up going with. Its domain rankings are insanely strong.

The content was well written, by a presumably American writer. The anchor text was inserted quite naturally, and of course, was do follow.

In terms of rankings: I had a competitive keyword with a lot of volume that was bouncing around 8-10 that rocketed all the way up to #4, which is a big deal. We’re now outranking some national brands.
We also had many keywords that went from not ranking at all or way up there, to the 20’s, and this is just within a week of the link getting indexed. As a newer company that just started doing SEO a few months ago, I'm very pleased.

I didn’t purchase any other links during this period, so I can definitely attribute the results to working with EyesExist.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Google News has become MORE important than ever.

The actual news about Google News and .............the prioritized ranking of sites with particular construction to their content (the majority of), has caused a price shift.

As a reflection of this dominance, some prices have increased. My time has also become more limited with certain clients becoming consistently demanding. Wednesday, I will have to increase prices of certain sites and packages. Full forewarning for those who are glancing offers.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Need someone to test. 2 people can get one free upgrade to a 2000 word article on a Diamond News post. Must post results+answer here on 3 things:

1) Your site's SERP change in 2 and 7 days.
2) Google New story's Page ranking in search after 1 week
3) Do you see long-term value in these types of posts?

Bought 3 Diamond posts from EyesExist. Overall a decent experience.

The content methods being employed make the posts relevant to the time period and truly make it news worthy for GNews. I opted to approve content before it was posted and EyesExist was happy to oblige.

Anchor placement was natural as requested and other relevant links were sprinkled in to make it more natural. One of the sites I had heard of before, the other two I had not.

It's too early to describe movement as these were just placed in the last 3 days but based on the sites they're placed on and how they were placed, these all should have a positive impact on rankings. I'll be monitoring things and report back when these inevitably move the needle.

Thanks again EyesExist

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
New site added to Diamonds inventory. I had AMAZING results with this site before in terms of ROI. Literally like a 20x return within 2-3 weeks but my content was tech relevant.

I7LE6 (lmtd*)​
22Y, 1D​
84​
54​
09.02.20​
150K​
59​
55​
-​
$4040​
$420.00​

3 samples open for a special price.
2x taken
Contact me if intersted.

Last edited:
Revisiting this.

EyesExist's service is okay.
I ordered 2 packages from him. Total of 30 links.

I'd rate the first batch of 15 links 8/10 and customer service 7/10. [Sometime June]
The second batch of links and customer service is 5/10.

For the second batch, my links arrived later than 30 days (as advertised) and were provided only 10 links (according to the excel sheet I was provided) whereas I was supposed to receive 15. Looking at the quality of the link, I perceived I was finessed. [Sometime July]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a flying fuck if you consult me or not. I'm not paying for it so I don't expect it, period. I'm saying your customer service and value of links were shit and here's why:

I bought 15 links as advertised. Yet, only 10 were listed on the latest excel sheet you provided. Asking where my assets are is definitely within my rights. Yet you ghosted me. This is horrible customer service. You keep saying you provided 30 links. THEN SHOW ME.

I agree, you did provide the first 15 links from the first batch. However, you slipped during the time of the 2nd batch. Not only did you not deliver what I paid for, the value also severly decreased compared to your first batch but you charged me extra.

I'll explain why I'm saying it's worse:
# of organic traffic per month from Ahrefs of your T1 links from the first batch ranged from 10k-300k organic traffic.

The T1s you've sent in the 2nd batch hover around 1k.

I upgraded your content to be 700+ words many times (also free of charge); a 200+ word upgrade by real American writers.

It's likely that the webmasters required at least 700+ words for their guest posts, rather than you upgrading out of good will. Don't get it twisted. You charged extra for the 2nd batch. Rofl upgrade for free? GTFO

You silly person. You're still talking about your first batch. As I've stated, your first batch was good. Your 2nd batch sucked. 2nd Batches did have High DA but lacked organic traffic. It's comparable to a site that purchases a high DA domain and turns it into a 'news website' with one sole intention: sell links. Show me the quality of your links from your 2nd batch if you're so sure of yourself.

And for the record, you provided 3 DR 70-79 sites.

What's included:
8x - Bronze/Silver Google News stories
about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x
.. each story will be 650+ words

1x - Diamond Google News story backlink | Tier 1 Links | 1x
.. each story will be 800+ words

3x - Google News stories | Tier 2 links | 5x
- each story will be 500+ words

And, you owe me 15 links according to this.

Here's the picture of the Excel sheet.

My case still stands, where are my 5 links?

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Still not reading I see.

What you posted , in the reply above... That's for 12 links. You do realize this right?

and second.. Just for the humor. What did you expect for $135 per link?

Just so the BuSo community can get a laugh with me.

Lets review the Domain Authority of these, legitimate Google News Network sites.

1. DA54,
  2. DA52,
  3. DA59,
  4. DA56,
  5. DA55,
  6. DA83,
  7. DA54

And believe me.. there's more DA50's on that list.

I'm not even going to go further.. Just gave you domain authority on Top 7 sites..... I've exhausted enough time in trying to get you to comprehend value. Oh well. I'll send you the spreadsheet again later, so you can review all 15 sites.

It's clear here, you don't pay attention to detail. I already sent you the spreadsheet I think 2 or 3 times, b/c you skipped overr the download in skype convo.

Good luck though in the future.

Last edited:
summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 10 different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, I will add 1x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

Then, for overkill, I'll add 2x Tier 2 liks to 1 of these news stories

This means 10 potent new Backlinks to your website from quality, Google Stack-type of sites. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
8x - Bronze/Silver Google News stories about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x
.. each story will be 650+ words

1x - Diamond Google News story backlink | Tier 1 Links | 1x
.. each story will be 800+ words

3x - Google News stories | Tier 2 links | 5x
- each story will be 500+ words

15 stories that direct back to your site. TAT for all is 30 business days max ( I am for 15-21 biz days). All content is original and crafted by American writers with me directing the project. Once all articles are done, I then distribute it to my blogging buddies to make the last week a news hailstorm leading back to your website. Organic Tier 2s will also come to some of the content as it's syndicated news in the Google News network.

The primary focus is 10 news sites will point to my site which refers to T1s. Where are the rest of my T1s? You clearly did finesse me buy not delivering what you promised.

And in this quote, you have contradicted yourself all over the place.
What the fuck is 8x - Bronze/Silver Google News stories about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x

If 8x means 8 links, why is there 9x at the end? Take your own advice and take heed to detail.

Anyway, your claim promises at least 12-15 links. And I only received 3 T2 Links and 6-7 T1 Links. Fucking deliver or get called out.

-------

You know, maybe you did deliver a DR 83 and Ahrefs didn't catch it. If that's the case, what's the URL so I can check?

-------

1. DA54,
  2. DA52,
  3. DA59,
  4. DA56,
  5. DA55,
  6. DA83,
  7. DA54
My point exactly. Where the fuck are my other 2-3 T1 Links that I paid for.

Here's a snapshot where you indirectly agree on 15 links. **This convo pertains to my first batch.

Last edited:
No shit, you can't fight against hard proof.

I'm not wasting time. I value this community because it taught me a lot. Therefore, I'll contribute back. One way is by writing an honest review.

I'm not here to fucking bash on your service.
I'll drop the 15 and settle at 12.

Give me my additional two T1 Links for a total of 12 and we can forget this whole thing.

It's been a couple of hours and you still haven't sent the report.
Da fuck? Do you just talk like a girl or are you a man?

And who will retaliate against my client's site? There's nobody here with that intent.
If it does occur, then it's fucking war since I'm aware of one of your assets.
But let's be men and focus on the real war - ROI on our assets - rather than expending time and resources sabotaging each other.

And here you go bullshitting again:
Free upgraded words, free social media backlink as T2s, blah blah. You're going on fucking irrelevant tangents. And to correct you, I paid for those social links.

Here's semi-proof that I can back up by revisiting my PayPal payments if need be:

I'm baffled that you charge $168 for 2 Reddit Posts.

Anyway, the point still stands: You owe me at least 2 T1 Links.

As I said, I'll send you a full report; as that spreadsheet you sent is old.
And this is why I say your customer service is horrible, not because of whatever rationalization you came up w/ earlier.

You're dodging the primary question - Where the fuck are my links.
And, it's been a day, where is my 'updated' report?

I'll drop all of this once I see this updated report and can verify at least 9 T1 links.
Give me the URLs if you're so sure you delivered.

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
This back and forth bickering (which I intend to clean up because it's off-topic) isn't solving anything and neither of you are being clear about the deal you made.

Both of you need to answer the following questions extremely direct with full transparency and clarity, without all of the games and vague nonsense and insults. We don't care about the 1st batch that was fine. We're talking about the 2nd batch:
  1. How much money exchanged hands for this 2nd batch?
  2. How many links were supposed to be included in the 2nd batch?
  3. How many links were actually delivered in the 2nd batch?
Please slow down and read these simple questions above carefully.

Neither the DA metrics, the word count, the tier the links were aimed at, the average price per link, or the ranking improvements matter here. They have nothing to do with the 3 questions above.

If either of you aren't able to answer these questions clearly and plainly, then I'm going to assume you are being dishonest and I'll make a decision on how to handle that unfortunate reality.

If everything was delivered, then answering the three questions above will solve the problem. If it wasn't delivered, then the vendor needs to either supply the remainder of the missing links or provide a partial refund. Neither of you needs to settle for less than was agreed upon.

If you can't agree on the 3 questions above, then I suggest you take the issue up with Paypal and let them be the final arbiter of the dispute.

From my understanding, both of you had plenty of positive transactions before this event. Make it right with each other or you'll both end up losing the faith of the rest of the community.

P.S. One of you needs to learn to read your reports when they come in instead of letting nearly 2 months pass before bringing up the problems. The other of you needs to learn and practice good customer service. This is embarrassing and not how members of this forum are meant to conduct business on this platform.

1. How much money exchanged hands for this 2nd batch?
  2. How many links were supposed to be included in the 2nd batch?
  3. How many links were actually delivered in the 2nd batch?

1. 2.5k was exchanged. I sent in a $500 deposit on June 24th and the remaining $2k on July 1st.
Evidence:

2. We indirectly agreed on 15 links when I started the first batch and I thought this would transfer to the second batch but he's claiming 12 links.
Evidence:

3. From the latest report, which I misread.
It's 8 T1 links and 3 T2 links, so 11 links.
(If I'm reading this spreadsheet correctly)
Evidence:

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
@The Engineer Engineer

This guy's a little baffling with all the claims. It's hard to respond serisouly to someone who's making so many things up.

1) He did not send $2.5k and if you read the skype screenshot/message below what he himself says, it's clearly stating he didn't send $2.5K . It's frustrating to argue with lies.

$2020+paypal fees + $160 or so (dont have it off top) for social media work

Which he paid in 2 parts and shouldn't have been discounted for, but I did.

Read the skype message.

2) Links were delivered. He had issues with his skype downloading or somethng but a spreadsheet was never promised. That's just part of the 'good customer service' i try to do.. Organizing a spreadsheet for my clients because they usually buy my service and make a profit off markup. I take care of all the work.

3) I've refrained from getting too personal and showing off the skype convo but it's clear, he was asking for more than just this (asking opinions on services/sites/etc.. what i do) and it's clear he tried to reverse engineer. Then blame it on me. And got mad then too, when I looked up his backlinks profile to figure things out and realize what he had done. A liar.

And it's continuing on to here.

I was just messaging a mod about reviewing the spreadsheet in private b/c I can't trust this guy with anything.

Proof of deposit payment of $500:

Proof that he wanted it sent to this account on June 24th:

Proof of payment of $1999 (I sent another $1 separately) for a full $2k

Proof he received $2k on July 1st:

2) He did not send $2.5k and if you read the skype screenshot/message below what he himself says, it's clearly stating he didn't send $2.5K . It's frustrating to argue with such inaccurate and emboldened people.

$2020+paypal fees + $160 or so (dont have it off top) for social media work

Fuck this liar

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
@EyesExist,

You are saying to read the Skype messages to support your argument that $2180 was sent to you through Paypal. Yet the Skype messages clearly show that you AFTER he had already sent you $500 that you then said the remaining balance was $1999 (which he rounds up to $2000). That adds up to a total of $2500. In the Skype message, you clearly agree that $2500 is the correct total.

Whether or not he actually sent that much money in the end can be settled by pulling up the Paypal receipts. I request that they are not posted here, and since we all know how to "inspect element" and edit the text on the screen, this is a matter that will have to be taken up with Paypal.

The idea that sending a report that includes the deliverables is simply "good customer service" is absurd. He paid for your products and you need to provide proof the work was done or anyone in their right mind will assume it wasn't done. The consequences of the work (i.e. ranking improvements) isn't proof that it was done in such a volatile Google algorithm environment.

You're also insinuating that the buyer didn't receive the spreadsheet report due to Skype issue, but he's posted a screenshot of this report multiple times. I know because I've taken it upon myself to blur out the details to keep both of your assets secure from prying eyes. He did receive a report, and no, providing a report is not some good faith luxury bonus or good customer service. It's a bare minimum expectation.

You've also failed to answer two of the three questions:
  1. How many links were supposed to be included in the 2nd batch?
  2. How many links were actually delivered in the 2nd batch?
Why are you beating around the bush and continuing to be vague? These are simple questions. If you can't answer them, then I think we have our answer here.

Please feel free to send me a private message with a link to where I can download this spreadsheet report.

As I was typing this, the buyer has posted more evidence to support his argument. @CashCowAdv, please refrain from posting other member's private and identifying information. If you feel compelled to share evidence, then please edit out personal information first. I'm going to take it upon myself to edit out the details. Please don't do this again.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
I'll check on this when I get back just so I'm accurate.

He purchased 2 services. he had 2 payments
Service #1 was not priced together with Service #2
Paypal fees are added additionally.

He never paid $2500 for a links package posted here.

He sent $500 first for something, and wanted to put the payments together to avoid a higher cost.

I obliged.

I honestly didn't read all of his replies after because it started off looking so shady and i also already had the experience of his shady practices.

And this was the 3rd time he purchased services from me
1st - a 1 time link, test
2nd - Dominatrix Package + i gave free social media test
3rd - Dominatrix Package + social media test (which i already said I made him pay for)

After the 3rd , and seeing damage he did to the site and tried to imply it was my fault until I uncovered his 'reverse engineering deeds,' i was no longer interested in business with him to be frank. Sent him the spreadsheet and moved on but he could have messaged me, for sure. No problem to respond to a question about the S/S, until now.

How this makes me 'bad customer service,' i Have no clue. I have integrity with everything I do, so when i'm accused of something, i'll be quite quick to answer said claim. Especially knowing my main goal is to over-deliver with every client I have.

As for his lateness: I was in a car wreck at one point, so I can excuse his little tardiness. I'm not that 'nit-picky' nor the one complaining. I can relate to sisues, as my car wreck held me back a little from normal operations / normal response time in august.

I'm not going to go through another round of fact checks to prove you wrong.

My paypal statement states 15 links + social signals.
There's 11 links on the most recent spread sheet.
Again, where the fuck are the rest of my links.

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Sent him the spreadsheet and moved on but he could have messaged me, for sure.

Are you implying that you became frustrated with the buyer and instead of finishing the job you were paid for, you sent him what was currently completed and "moved on" instead of delivering the rest?

And do you plan on answering the last 2 simple questions? Because I don't know what a Dominatrix Package is and I'm not going to do the investigation to find out when you've had every chance to tell us:
  1. How many links were supposed to be included in the 2nd batch?
  2. How many links were actually delivered in the 2nd batch?
My paypal statement states 15 links + social signals.
There's 11 links on the most recent spread sheet.

EyesExist, please answer clearly as to why there is a discrepancy of 4 missing links as mentioned in the quote above. If it is the case that you owe 4 more links, please agree to deliver in a timely fashion or issue a partial refund. If it's not the case, help us understand why the buyer has a misunderstanding.

Thank you for explaining how the price of $2500 came to be and helping me understand that you two were talking about separate payments.