Links GNews Backlinks | Original Service | Google News Posts, Organic Traffic, Fastest Backlink Indexing, DA80+

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
GNEWS BACKLINKS:The Original Service

Google Preferred . White Hat. Niche Relevant content. Fastest Link Indexing.

American Writers, in college or with college degree. QUALITY, Natural, Long-lasting content.
1+ Year On BuilderSociety. See Reviews below.
I am the original creator of the Google News Backlink strategy

All sites are of Google's Approved Networks.
All Links DOFOLLOW

contact via skype: live:SionoMedia
email: Success@GNewsBackLinks.com
payments will be taken via paypal / bitcoin​

summary of what's up for sale:
(1) Google News Posts (single or group packages)
(2) Tier 1 and Tier 2 links
(3) Unique content strategy aiming for repeated, particular results. 85% of my clients are repeaters.
(4) Need a 10+ links? see this package

Bronze & Silver Google News Backlinks

Niche Relevant News Post | >99K Average Oranic Traffic Mo.

Domain Authority Range
Price
DA10-DA25​
$125.00​
DA26-DA50​
$175.00​
DA51-DA75​
$250.00​
α Ω
Backlink in a niche-relevant News Post (by American writer)
  • Submit anchor text. Orginal & authentic news story is crafted to include your brand/keyword.
  • 500+ word article ( higher wordcount possible; contact me)
  • YOAST! passing content (subheadings, keyword use, proper link structure, etc)

• Story will be posted front page on Google News sites
  • Google will index content& ping links within an hour (99.9% of time).
  • turn around time - 5 to 10 business days
  • Great for ORM. Rank these posts in search.
google media search inclusive:
Story will/can include up to 2 images & 1 video​
My media team will add this by default if not provided​
BONUS: Most of these sites are also in Bing News, Apple News, etc.....​

DIAMOND GOOGLE NEWS BACKLINKS

Major Brands. High Organic Traffic. Top News Search For competitive terms.
α Ω

PA
avail. since
Visits/Mo
TF
CF
EXCLUSIVE
PRICE:
friend pay:
20Y, 350D​
66​
48​
150K​
42​
43​
Yes​
$275.00​
$266.20​
13Y, 324D​
67​
49​
6.26M​
25​
44​
Yes​
$360.00​
$348.48​
10Y, 292D​
82​
60​
4/3/20​
2.4M​
53​
52​
Semi​
$315.00​
$304.92​
16Y, 345D​
83​
54​
570K​
29​
25​
Yes​
$435.00​
$421.08​
8Y, 116D​
84​
49​
480K​
13​
28​
No​
$375.00​
$363.75​

• These sites have IMMACULATE backlink profiles. Common to see links from global megabrands such as: NBCNews.com, ESPN.com, NBA.com, gq.com, vibe.com, and other elites.

Backlink in a niche-relevant News Post (by American writer)​
  • Submit anchor text & I will find a story for placement​
  • 500+ word article ( contact me, if you want to go higher)
  • YOAST! passing content (subheadings, keyword use, proper link structure, etc)

• Story will be posted front page on Google News sites
  • Google will index content immediately & ping links
  • turn around time - 5 to 10 business days
  • Great for ORM. Rank these posts in search.
google media search inclusive:
Story will/can include up to 2 images & 1 video​
My media team will add this by default if not provided​

Turnaround time is 5-10 business days. I aim for 4-5 business days.

No downside: Escape backlash of Google Updates. Buy backlinks from website on Google approved news network sites. White hat backlinks. Unpatterend tactics. Google News experience, since 2004.

Organic Tier 2 links are created when other sites link to our storiEs.

BUSO TESTIMONIALS SINCE 2019:

One of a kind service. Unique content creation methods. No traceable patterns.

Last edited:

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Review:
I tried this out. Overall great stuff.

These days I have lots of questions before trying anything like this. Sometimes providers bail on me during these questions, and that's just part of my vetting process. EyesExist hung in there like a champ and seems to really know his stuff. Accommodating, helpful and easy to work with.

• Article was well written (nothing earth shattering but it does the job well).
• Site it ended up on is great. There are certain things I look at aside from the typical common metrics and this hit all the main important things I look for.
• Turn around for me was like one day. That's fast.. I wouldn't expect that normally of course but for now we can surely say no issues on TAT.

IMO these are a steal at the current prices.

Degree
Overall, I'm very pleased with the links I got from EyesExist.
There were a couple of hiccups at the beginning, but those were quickly fixed thanks to the strong communication from EyesExist every step of the way.
The two links I got were very solid. I haven't seen the sites advertised anywhere else, so if you buy from him, you'll be getting some pretty unique links to add to your link profile.
I buy a lot of services from Buso, WF, BHW, and the prices from EyesExist are very competitive. I spent around $200 for $400+ worth of links.
If you're on the fence about buying this product, I'd say quickly place your order while it still exists at this price point.

Degree
Where did you go?

Sent money on Friday, a DM here, email to your PayPal account, the email you have listed above and added to skype with no response at all.

A simple acknowledgment goes a long way...

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Where did you go?

Sent money on Friday, a DM here, email to your PayPal account, the email you have listed above and added to skype with no response at all.

A simple acknowledgment goes a long way...
Hey , apology about that. I've started on your work already.

Apparently I didn't hit send for my reply earlier in the DM.

Your job's fine and the article is complete.
Post is in queue.
If you have skype, send me your username! I definitely like to have close touch.

Degree
Grabbed the special above from EyesExist. Apart from the initial slip up in communication between us the rest of the process went fine.

Tier 1 link is on a site with a DR of 57+, DA 66+, PA 46+ and has ~2500 backlinks which are a good mix of wikis and relevant websites. It was indexed fast, looks pretty legit and not spammy at all. Pretty happy with what I got overall.

Pointed a branded link straight at a site that's a few months old with not much of a backlink profile so we'll see what happens.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Grabbed the special above from EyesExist. Apart from the initial slip up in communication between us the rest of the process went fine.

Tier 1 link is on a site with a DR of 57+, DA 66+, PA 46+ and has ~2500 backlinks which are a good mix of wikis and relevant websites. It was indexed fast, looks pretty legit and not spammy at all. Pretty happy with what I got overall.

Pointed a branded link straight at a site that's a few months old with not much of a backlink profile so we'll see what happens.
Thanks for the feedback.

Impossible to be spammy.

The Maxito site and the SuperExclusive are private usage. Maxito is exclusively mine and the SuperExclusive is only myself and a partner. Both sites are 10+ years age and we are the original owners.

Maxito was just redesigned and being loaded with content daily. Soon to be a part of the news networks as well. It's offered at a discount price at the end of this month as content builds.

Both are solid investments. If you point QUALITY back links at these pages of content they can easily be ranked pages themselves. If the niche isn't overly competitive, fairly easy to get them on front page of search

Yvv

Degree
I'm interested in purchasing 3 Google News Links and 1500 words content. I want to use these on a newly launched site, will these links be okay for this?

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
"News Headline Domi'matrix with Snacks!"

summary of package: I will create an image for your site in Google search that's larger than your life, right now. Imagine people searching your keyword and seeing 10 different news sites, pointing to your brand/site. Google News headlines show up ABOVE the #1 search result.

Then, I will add 1x Tier 2 links to 3 of these news stories

Then, for overkill, I'll add 2x Tier 2 liks to 1 of these news stories

This means 10 potent new Backlinks to your website from quality, Google Stack-type of sites. This is the Google network. The search loves there own. We all know this.

What's included:
9x - Google News stories about your site/brand OR featuring it | Tier 1 Links | 9x
.. each story will be 500+ words

1x - News story backlink from "Maxito" site | Tier 1 link | 1x
- will be 750+ word | BuSO exclusive property

5x - Google News stories | Tier 2 links | 5x
- each story will be 500+ words

15 stories that direct back to your site. TAT for all is 3 weeks. All content is original and crafted by American writers with me directing the project. Once all articles are done, I then distribute it to my blogging buddies to make the last week a news hailstorm leading back to your website. Organic Tier 2s will also come to some of the content as it's syndicated news in the Google News network.

Price For the Job: $2020.

I've tested this. It's worked well.

See my lab. This is VERY natural because REAL NEWS doesn't happen 1 article at a time. A big event gets covered by multiple sites. Google Search knows this and signals are immediately mde to push you site up in ranks usually. For me, i was temporary boosted to #1 for 2-3 weeks, went down and came back a month later. Enjoy White Hat work. It lasts longer. I'm still ranked top of my search.

update: 11/2/2019 Case Study. Live job.

update: 11/25/2019 Case Study #2

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
After today, I'll go on hiatus to focus on my new workload through the 24th.

I'm heavily booked.

All who book me after today , I will wait until the 24th to begin your work.

Yvv

Degree
Nice it worked fast. Saw my site rank up for the first time around 48hrs with 1500 content by EyesExist and a google news link towards it. I bought 2 more links and hope to see if ranks towards the front page in 60 days.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I am back open for business.

*NEWBIE CHALLENGE SPECIAL*
(4x sold of 3x available. Oversold!!!)

Send me a new website, with bad or no rankings.

I'll give you your first sample for $$
- 500+ word article
- posted on Google News article
- 1 backlink
- low-mid level competition sites.
- 14 busines day TAT max. Will strive for faster. $15 to expedite.

SOLD OUT

You must acknowledge the purchase here. You must post results of growth, first time you see changes on SerpRobot.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Ordered the Newbie Special. Will update info with results.

DD1

Degree
I have also just ordered the Newbie Special. I will update the thread when I see results.

Degree
Responded right away on Skype and answered all questions. Placed an order, will report back with results.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Ordered the Newbie Special. Will update info with results.
Update:
  • Before purchasing the newbie special, the term used was ranking at #34
  • Link went live 10/3
  • 10/5 term dropped to #37
  • 10/6 term jumped to #18 and has stayed there last couple of days
Will monitor to see if anything changes but so far so good. I'm happy with it.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Update:
  • Before purchasing the newbie special, the term used was ranking at #34
  • Link went live 10/3
  • 10/5 term dropped to #37
  • 10/6 term jumped to #18 and has stayed there last couple of days
Will monitor to see if anything changes but so far so good. I'm happy with it.
Keep in mind, you did not purchase the highest authority links. I love seeing how these thing work :D It's like playing with legos as a kid.

Last edited:

DD1

Degree
My link for the newbie special was published yesterday. The page looks good and legit, the link is contextual in a way it makes sense, there are also a couple photos an a youtube video. My chosen anchor is also placed on the title.

My chosen page has been on and off the bottom of page 2 for the past 6 weeks or so. The focus date here is Oct. 7th, one day before the article was published:

I will update the thread when I see movement on the SERPs.

Degree
Test Tube Baby Project!

I've now trained my team to handle social media mobbing. I've had the team create unique, active profiles that have no footprints to be associated. This is to get social media signals driven to the work. It's a bump with the usual. Offering this to 5x people.

- 1x Tier 1 Niche Relevant Google News article with Backllnk ( relevant 500+ word story )

- 6 reddit posts from 6 different accounts, to make the story seem 'popular'
- 6 unique tumblr blog posts
- 6 Pinterest posts with Links
(all links will be unbranded, ie; see here, read here, etc )

- 1x Tier 2 Niche Relevant Maxito News article with Backlink to Tier 1 ( relevant 500+ word story )

All content is white hat / clean & original.

Summary: Tier 1 Backlink, Tier 2 Backlink, 18 social media post links to Tier 1

Price - $160

For a Premium Tier 1 link - $300

Deal ends Sunday.
Would like to order this, PM coming.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Would like to order this, PM coming.
You've been replied to :smile: Thanks to all. I want to see everyone saying "I had success with him" .....

Inspiration & Activation is the Highest Form of Human Acts

Degree
Review time

I grabbed a Newbie special to check out this service. I chose a low competition brand related term for part of a rep management job.

I received my link confirmation within 5 days. The content was well written, better than expected. The site itself looks pretty solid with good metrics from AHREFS (I won't post metrics as I'm unsure if OP wants them posted). The link went live about a week ago. I'm tracking 3 closely related brand terms which were all on the first page to begin. So far all terms have seen some movement, moving on average 2 places. I would consider this a pretty good result.

In summary. OP seems genuine. TAT was good, content was good, site was good for the price and I saw positive movement. Would be interested in the more powerful offerings to see what they can do.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Review time

I grabbed a Newbie special to check out this service. I chose a low competition brand related term for part of a rep management job.

I received my link confirmation within 5 days. The content was well written, better than expected. The site itself looks pretty solid with good metrics from AHREFS (I won't post metrics as I'm unsure if OP wants them posted). The link went live about a week ago. I'm tracking 3 closely related brand terms which were all on the first page to begin. So far all terms have seen some movement, moving on average 2 places. I would consider this a pretty good result.

In summary. OP seems genuine. TAT was good, content was good, site was good for the price and I saw positive movement. Would be interested in the more powerful offerings to see what they can do.
The $2k package is fully worth it for those who can invest along with the 'Chateau Lafite 1787 BackLink Package ' . Those have turned into 5x in returns minimum for quality sites earning $50+ daily from being in the top scroll / top 4 of front page of Google search.

Maxito and the Super Exclusive alone, are great projects as well. Exclusive to BuSo and high powered + growing. Working on building more for BuSo only.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
I've been using @EyesExist for various services (sometimes customized) for 1/2 a year now. Always great service, good recommendations/insight and overall great work.
Wanted to drop in here and give an update - highly recommended and of course I've been seeing positive results.
Keep up the great work!

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Earnie Special.

summary: All (my) work these past months gained rank thanks to the BERT update. Because the work is real news, real headlines, and quality American-written content... All clients ranks generally went up in spaces. With this, I've also noticed that pages structured with Tier 2 and Tier 3 links, aided keywords more.

So.... to celebrate the holidays and friendship, my work being "Earnie' to the Bert. I'm offering $50 off orders of $365 or more.

3 people only. Gotta be limited Gentlemen.

Cheers BERT!