Genius Link price structure gets a big shake up

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
This is pretty cool news for Amazon affiliates.

Genius Link previously had a handful of tiers, starting (if I recall correctly, just going from memory here, correct me if I'm wrong please) a few thousand clicks and minimal reporting and tracking features for free on their barebones plan, and then plans starting at $9 per month, going up into the hundreds ($499?)

They charged a monthly fee based on which tier of features you wanted + an additional fee if you went over the included allotment of clicks in your plan.

I don't remember exactly what the highest tier plans included, but I remember thinking "That'd be nice to have..."

Now, they've drastically simplified things.

Everyone gets all of their features, and everyone pays a flat rate of $2 per 1000 clicks.

https://www.geni.us/pricing

Never heard of them, but looks interesting. Is their service somewhat similar to skimlinks or viglink?

Never heard of them, but looks interesting. Is their service somewhat similar to skimlinks or viglink?

No, Genius doesn't take a cut of your commissions or anything like that. It's a link localizer, where they check the IP address of the person that clicks your link and then routes them to the proper Amazon store, so Canadians go to Canada, UK people go to the UK store, Japanese go to Japan, etc.

It was the first solution, and some still say best, to this problem. Amazon OneLink is trying to solve shit too, but apparently it's not very good at sending people to the right products on the other sites.

Back