Introductions Thread

Dude you ARE overthinking shit, and it is because of procrastination. This is fucking Paralysis by over-analysis.

“Just fucking do it.” - Dan Peña

If you are going to hesitate at every damn decision you are never going to get anywhere. Reading more books, more papers, more blog posts, more resources on market segmentation, and more bla bla bla is just again procrastination.

Just fucking do it.

You are going to fail, you are going to make thousands of mistakes, you are going to lose a lot, but you just have to keep going and “fail towards success.”

Just fucking do it.

“I would a, I should a, I could a”

You are also pretending to have a creativity problem, just look at the subject of all the books you recommended to read. One is literally called “steal like an artist” - seems like that title alone should solve your problems.

“Competition is fierce???” You are overestimating them, complacency is always ingrained in companies that have been around awhile. That is why the little guys keep coming out of nowhere and taking over whole industries - and not by lowering price, that’s a race to the bottom. Be more competent, move faster, and listen more closely to customers.

if you want to read more bullshit, read the negative reviews and remarks of your competitors’ customers. That should give you ideas on what can be improved upon.

But enough with the fucking reading, it’s time to pull the fucking trigger. If you are a lurker you’ve read the same message 1000 times. Anything in life that is worth having requires pulling the trigger.

• I tried to launch something before and it failed miserably
  • I have been lurking for about a month and found that my market research was terrible before
  • Actually, your Day 3 - Market Research post on the Digital Strategy Crash Course page was extremely useful
  • Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am here because I don't know what I'm doing and I want to learn from my mistakes
  • My brain tends to see things from a pragmatic perspective, creativity is definitely not my strong suite and I am working on that

@metalgear - #1 So what's your end decision? (Regarding the $3K domain).

And #2 what do you plan on doing to overcome these obstacles?

It sounds like you need to find a business partner that will compliment your strengths to your weaknesses.

• I just watched a YouTube series about Niche Selection that was recommended by a friend
  • The next step is to do some keyword research to validate the market size
  • Within a week, I should have a decision

Hello Builder Society, I recently found this forum and have been reading a lot.

I've had this dream to build a website for over a year now, a basic amazon affiliate review site with plans for growth into other networks, but what I've been working on the past year or so is the site template and interesting automation and learning different tech stacks.

I'm sure your average person thinks it was a waste of time, but it's impossible to explain my vision, other then to say i'm extremely close to the point where I can make use of my automation and start blasting out content. I spent months trying to code a solution in WP custom blocks (learning the mandatory modern JS & React to do so) and it was just too limiting for what I was trying to do. I figured screw this, I have played with SSG's in the past year or two and I was going to learn a new one, arguably the 'best' one right now, Gatsby.

My posts will be written in a combination of Markdown and JSX Components, called MDX which is perfect for my semi-automated workflow. I have good knowledge of web scraping, OK knowledge of javascript and can code themes from scratch with HTML/CSS but I'm still working on making things perfect on mobile. I'm no designer, I'm not quite "mobile first" yet though it's something I'm working on. I have ideas for a hundred posts and that will be my goal by July, get 100 posts up, and hopefully earn 1000/month in either November or December and really see the site start earning in 2021.

Thanks for reading, any questions let me know!

Interesting.

Do you plan no doing regular content as well or will your site be fully automated only?

It will all be regular written content, but my big project has been automated the shell of an article if that makes sense. I spent a long time on it, some could definately argue I spent WAY too long, I could probably sell pieces of the system but I want to run it myself for a while first.

Without going into a ton of detail, it involves a custom browser extension and some custom scraping to generate the shell of a Best X for Y article.

If I wanted to write "best skinny jeans for men over 60", I am 98% of the way finished, where I select a bunch of items I like off a website (maybe a jeans manufacturer website), grab the affiliate links I need,and generate the shell of a post for editing.The links, images, etc are in the post and there are some <INSERT CONTENT HERE> areas lol. I pretty much wrote it for myself, not the mass audience. For example, adding new sites to scrape content off, I need to analyze the site myself, find the specific CSS selectors to scrape, the specific divs to insert buttons into, its not easy work, but I can see the next 6-12 months of work ahead of me at least.

I'm working on the finishing touches of my article generator (I call it :smile: ) then I'll be writing a bunch of content. Right now I'm still using the manual affiliate links, I'll upgrade to the API once i start getting more consistent sales. I had 2 sites running for a while but took them down when I decided to dump my VPS servers, dump wordpress and go 100% Gatsby.

I have a lot of content writing to do to catch up. I plan on one day running multiple websites off this system and investing the profits into writers, I am better at the coding end of things. I also have the idea to buy and sell websites one day, optimize CRO, I see some really ugly websites from Flippa that could convert better with some custom web dev skills.

As said, interesting :D

It does sound quite blackhat though, but I'm sure there's a market for that.

• Hell of a week
  • The quarantine helped me solidify my idea and I am moving forward
  • I bought the domain
  • Working on integrating a tool with a WordPress template that (yes quick and dirty for now to test)
  • Does anyone have any toilet paper?

Hey BUSO,

Sorry in advance for the typos and weird flow of the text. English is not my first language.

I've been a lurker for some time now but never had the balls to introduce myself. 27-year-old male, I've built a career in the hospitality industry but I'm tired of that now and want to start making some online bucks in order to (hopefully) make a full-time income. I still have the job, but each day I'm tempted to quit and do this full time ( I have savings). Unfortunately, my job is on the line due to the Coronavirus. I don't know if my job is going to be stable anymore due to a sharp decrease in customers.
No kids and the house I live on is mine and already paid in full.
Plus, I live in a developing country. So I don't have to make a lot of money in order to support myself. But of course, that kind of comfort mentality disgusts me a bit (thanks CCarter and Dan Peña) so I will work to one day be in the bragging thread alongside the big hitters.

What's the plan?

This will be my very first site so I plan to start a site and earn some money via affiliate marketing (Amazon). I already bought Astra Pro for Wordpress and the domain ( new). I bought the domain a year ago but never bother to start ( shame on me, I know ). But now reading the posts of Nargil and others I wonder if buying an expired domain could have been a better option. But as I have said I'm a newbie and don't know how to check expired domains.

What's the niche? Related to Kitchen and Home Appliances, but I need to do more research in order to drill down a bit. Already finished the Crash Course but definitely need to re-read it again. I have money to invest in a tool to start doing a bit of kw research in a more effective way. The free tools I've used are good but very limited in the number of searches one can make.
Would love to start a journey thread in order to be accountable to me mostly.

Thanks to CCarter, Eliquid, Ryuzaki, and others for providing a lot of good information. Hoping to be as successful as you guys one day.

Welcome, I'm glad you started posting. We're all here to help and learn. Whoever speaks up gets the biggest benefits. Everyone else has to sit back and hope their questions get asked and answered.

It's unfortunate that you're being thrusted into internet marketing due to the circumstances instead of by choice, but I guess that's how it usually goes anyways. Most of us tend not to take certain leaps until we're forced to. Thankfully you have savings, a paid off house, and can get by on less.

I wouldn't worry too much about starting with an expired domain just yet. Can it help? Yes. But if this is your first project then it's not going to be the most perfect, most mature, most experienced thing you build. You'll gain so much understanding about things after your first go around that you'll be glad you didn't spend too much on a nice domain just yet (I would think). You might also be one of those rare few that come out of the gates swinging and have fast and huge success.

For keyword research, it's not perfect but check out UberSuggest. Neil Patel bought it and made it free and it's been getting better. It might save you some money.

Hi Jessicah,
I can relate with feeling like the degree is kinda useless, I felt the same way. After some time though I realized that all the years I spent in school or university actually taught me how to learn new and sometimes complex topics. This thought inspired me to keep learning new things, teaching them myself by doing proper research, just as so many other people do on the internet. :smile:

What helped me to find a job was doing low paid internships. No matter where, but I went abroad. I learned so much about myself during those, also helped me to figure out what I am good at.
At one point I sort of stumbled into a job, quickly working my way up the latter, motivating me to start my own business after some time.

I think it helps if you just apply for a looot of jobs and internships and then just go for one in a great city and then see what happens. If you dont like it keep searching for something else. In my opinion it is important to just get started somehow, the rest will come in its own if you are ambitious.

Hi Everyone,

I came across this forum by accident, checked out a few threads and immediately felt like I stumbled onto something valuable! :smile:
I have been working in the affiliate industry for around 5 years, worked for a coupon website where I learned about SEO, conversion optimisation and PPC. I worked a lot with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Propeller Ads and data analytical tools (multiple trackers, Google Analytics, Data Studio and QuickSight).
At first it was quite a challenge to figure out how to properly track conversions for paid ads when you are actually working as an affiliate, but after getting that to work I quickly learned how to create very profitable campaigns.

Now, I wanna get started with my own thing though. I am thinking about focusing more on SEO than PPC, which is why I am hoping to find great insights and advise on this forum. So far what I read seemed very insightful.

I am looking forward to learn a lot!

Do any of you have some tips what I should pay attention to when it comes to SEO?
I know keyword research is highly important and then writing good and relevant content.
Any other tips how I can make my site rank very high? I read that site speed is also very important, I seem to struggle with that one a little... Could you maybe recommend some nice Word Press plugins or other tools that can help with that? I already compressed my images but my site still doesn't have perfect scores when I test it with Google Chrome. Could it be due to my WordPress landing page theme?

Hi, @Aqulp. Glad to have you aboard.

If you haven't seen it, let me direct your attention to the BuSo Digital Strategy Crash Course. It has answers to every question you asked. I don't want to dismiss your questions, though they are some pretty big whoppers to answer, being so broad. I'll try to give you some quick answers here, but you can find all of those topics discussed in-depth in the Crash Course.

Any other tips how I can make my site rank very high?

It boils down to three things:
  1. On-Page SEO
  2. Off-Page SEO
  3. Technical SEO
So On-Page is basically the "triggers" you add to your content to make sure Google knows how relevant the page is for a certain search term. Off-Page is backlinks and social signals. Technical SEO is stuff like crawling, indexing, and site speed. All you need to do is get these three things right and you'll win. And trust me when I say, it's far easier than it appears. We make it sound hard. The only hard thing is putting in the work.

Could you maybe recommend some nice Word Press plugins or other tools that can help with that? [...] Could it be due to my WordPress landing page theme?

Yes, it can be your theme. Some themes are coded poorly and demand way too many resources to be downloaded by the user. But there are still things you can do with any theme that can help. Read the Page Speed Optimization day of the Crash Course.

Things to consider are not-loading resources you don't need (the main culprit is too many plugins). Image resizing and file size compression (you did this). You can enable server-side caching so that all the PHP and MySQL (since you're talking about Wordpress) is calculated and crunched BEFORE the user ever needs it, and then the server sends them the resulting HTML instead of having to dig into the database. You can also add in G-Zip and Minification to make file sizes even smaller.

That's a small sampling of what's possible with page speed. Most of it you can get done with a plugin like WP Super Cache (my recommendation on caching plugins). Just enabling that with the default settings will make a huge difference.

I was thinking yesterday about how I would explain to a potential clients which factors where the most important for SEO in 2020 and I decided on:

Keyword in Title tag - 20%
Content Quality - 40%
Linkbuilding - 40%

With content quality, I don't mean some arbitrary measure, I mean hitting Google's intent and contextual triggers.

Keyword in Title tag is sort of an old and anachronistic thing, but I got to say, this is still really important, while keyword in the actual text isn't. For some reason, Google still really values that. It's something that can be used efficiently for long tail content.

Linkbuilding is important, but not at all as much as it used to be. I have sites with 30 referring domains outranking domains with 300 referring domains. My content is better. My user metrics are better. I see linkbuilding more as needing to get to page 1. When you're at page 1, you can begin to compete by user metrics and be ranked higher by outcompeting the opposition on fullfillign user intent.

Thank you both so much for your great answers! It is good to see that I am already on the right path. I will do some further research on caching and site speed.
I find link building quite challenging. So far I mostly got nofollow links and only one very good dofollow link. I already rank pretty well on some keywords but I want to also rank very high on the most competitive keywords of my industry. I believe I have to improve all the aspects you mentioned in order to exceed the competition.
Again thank you! Your reactions are quite motivating.

Does anyone know if having a Wyoming LLC requires you to register as a foreign LLC in other states for the purposes of e-commerce?

Hi, everyone.

I was hoping to keep this short but felt like I should be descriptive at times. So it's not that short.

I started making a living online about a decade ago. There have been high points and very low points.

Some years ago I felt I was doing pretty well but got comfortable. I was used to the grind, all nighters and cutting the BS, but considered that I could relax for a bit, socialize, and I'll just pick up later.

Well I was wrong - I got lazy, lost my hunger and discipline to grind and struggle.

I did not think this could ever happen to me, but somehow it did.

When starting out with digital marketing I had already gone through the process of struggling while people around me didn't believe in me and despite that succeeding and reaching my goal of being financially independent (credit: there was 1 friend who did believe in me, though). So I thought I'd have that discipline forever and could start from scratch whenever I wanted. But like I said, I was wrong.

I somehow lost that common sense and persistence that you develop when working for yourself and making things happen.

After a few years of scraping by I got a job because I thought I was too close to barely having any money.

Although my bosses have been amazing and the job was working on a rather big website ( related to digital marketing ), I was not at all satisfied. I'm not fond of a 2hr commute each day, not working on what I want or learning what I want, and all sorts of other things that came with having a job.

I had worked on my projects in evenings and some mornings before going to work. This went on for a few years. Those years flew by, and I hardly have any memories of them - I believe this is because of the mind numbing routine.

There have been ok times and depressing times because I didn't always have confidence that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

As a disclaimer, I'd also like to mention that I was dissatisfied with my performance at my job. I believe that I could have done better, gotten promotions or bigger raises, etc. There were opportunities, but they weren't for me. I don't think I could've evolved and learned what I wanted and lived the life I wanted by working there. I mention this because I don't want it to seem like I'm blaming my job or anyone else for the rough times, except for myself.

Anyway, fast forward I quit 2 months ago as an affiliate website on which myself and a friend have been working on for a year is profitable enough to sustain me (credit: without that friend this wouldn't have been possible) . So I've been able to focus more on important stuff, and now I'm hoping to grow and scale the business.

---

I found BuSo because I was curious why someone replied in a thread on Reddit that they're glad to see another "BuSo member".

I just happened on that reply while scrolling and was just curious so after a few searches I ended up here, got a glimpse of the sections, and was pleasantly surprised to see an active digital marketing forum. It was surprising because I had gotten used to internet marketing forums to fade away in recent years.

After browsing for a minute, I ended up on the Bragging Thread and was humbled by some of the brags. That really opened up my eyes and made me all ears. So I signed up, read the notification, and ended up on the Crash Course.

I first thought "I probably already know this, but I'll take a quick look at the first post". I ended up reading it and was very much shaken up to my very core.

That first post slapped all of the bitch out of me (Day 1 - Intro & Taking Inventory). I'm typically very aware of when I'm being a bitch and getting distracted and making excuses etc, but many times I don't do something about it. This read was on a whole new level, and it spoke to my soul. I decided halfway while reading it that I'll go ahead and introduce myself, so that I may be part of your community.

I did not really want to write an intro because I have so much to say and it takes a while to write it, but I figured I owed it to you for making an effort to make this forum so authentic and no BS, and I owed it to myself. Since I was reading that post and it was lighting up a fire inside me, and I know that participating in this community will propel me to new heights, I'd be shooting myself in the foot and disrespecting all of that sacred text in the Day 1 post if I didn't take this first step.

So after that introduction by Day 1 to this forum I'm quite pleasantly traumatized and extraordinarily excited to be here.

As I said, I've been a lurker pretty much all my life except for participating at times on Reddit, but I want to be a valuable member here and I'm aiming to quit my bullshit, become more efficient, evolve, help others and hopefully brag with the best of you some day soon.

Thanks so much and I apologize if the post has a "wall of text" feel to it.

Hey, welcome!

What were some of the high points throughout your decade, like what sort of projects / businesses did you find success with or fulfillment? What were you working on when you got too comfy?

I'm looking forward to following along, any plans on starting a journal? Also, how did you find this place?

Welcome aboard @nicemkay, the more the merrier. There's a huge benefit to not being a lurker, which is asking the community specifically what you need to ask, instead of sitting back and hoping to absorb something relevant to you. Everyone here is happy to toss an opinion your way and hopes to get one back when they need it too.

We have a lot of veterans here, so you'll be in good company. I hope to learn a lot from you. Thanks for the intro.

@Potatoe Hi. Thanks for the questions!

I don't know how everyone feels about this. But I started with blackhat tactics, which did not last. This was for the first few years. Those were my beginnings and made some good money by doing that.

That's when I got lazy. I'd rather not get into the specifics if that's ok with you?

I had not realized until now that when telling the story of how I started digital marketing, at first it sounds "oh wow, how nice that he pulled through in the face of adversity, and succeeded". But then when you asked how, and I answer that through blackhat tactics, I realize that it doesn't sound inspirational at all anymore... it is rather shameful, now that I think about it.

To continue, after that I wanted to actually to provide a legitimate service. I started providing web hosting and started a dropshipping site which I promoted via Facebook Ads.

The dropshipping website did keep me afloat for a while, but I had to stop it because it was too much of a risk and I wasn't able to scale enough for it to be sustainable.

I still have the web hosting and it brings in some recurring revenue. Not much though. There is still room for improvement, however.

By writing Linux related tutorials is how we (myself and my friend) got into SEO. This is because writing Linux tutorials is fun and the competition is a lot lower than for Amazon affiliate products.

So we saw with our own eyes the rewards of Google traffic.

I knew about SEO since I found out about digital marketing, but never got into it because I was afraid of having to wait for results, or fear of spending money writing and not seeing any profit, and all of the typical reasons.

I hope that answers the questions, and I apologize for not getting into all of the specifics of the blackhat part. I hope that's cool with you.

@Ryuzaki Thank you very much for having me and for the warm welcome.

Given the degree of some member's success that I've seen in the bragging section, I'm kind of doubting the value I'll be able to contribute.

But I'll surely do my best.

@secretagentdad Thank you very much! I'm thrilled to be here.

@Potatoe Apologies. I didn't realize I hadn't answered your last questions, and I passed the 15min mark to edit my reply.

I'm not sure about starting the journal yet, but I am seriously considering it. I'll check out a few journeys for inspiration and see after.

I'm inclined to think that I should, since I have tremendous respect for this forum and can't see myself abandoning it.

With regard to how I found this place, I mention this in the second part of my intro post:
I found BuSo because I was curious why someone replied in a thread on Reddit that they're glad to see another "BuSo member".

I just happened on that reply while scrolling and was just curious so after a few searches I ended up here, got a glimpse of the sections, and was pleasantly surprised to see an active digital marketing forum. It was surprising because I had gotten used to internet marketing forums to fade away in recent years.

Ryuzaki striking again with the clutch advice.

Ubersuggest is a hell of a tool to use and it even has a keyword advantage over a paid keyword tool that I use called kwfinder by providing a list of long-tail keywords rather than LSI keywords.

-----

Hi Digital Marketers,

My name is Nick. I started an LLC in California that provided unique entertainment such as Bubble Soccer, Archery Tag, Zorbing, and Nerf Wars for birthday parties and corporate team building events.

I didn't have a storefront and modeled my business around the party rental business (you find the location, and we'll go to you) to avoid a huge overhead. That meant I advertised my company's service through my website.

I closely knew someone who considered himself/and still does an SEO Wizard but he wouldn't share his secrets and rather offered me $3k/month for his service.
(He paid 10k for some exclusive SEO membership that taught him everything he knows that I still don't know the name of. If any of you do, I'd appreciate any tips)

Since he was someone whom I competed within every facet of life such as closing girls, lifting weights, and scoring hoops, I had a desire to beat him in SEO, which is a major reason why I chose SEO over Google Ads. (Looking back, utilizing Google Ads then pivoting into SEO would've resulted in faster growth)

I learned about keyword research and invested in an SEO software called Mangools which provided me the tool for keyword research. Luckily, I chose the right keyword tool because Mangools' keyword tool allows users to research the volume of a search query in a specific area unlike Ahrefs (which I'm currently subscribed to).

I had it! Bubble Soccer Rental, Archery Tag, Nerf Gun Party, Human Hamster Ball Rental were my keywords with the buyer's intent.

I made a Google My Business Listing with the title including 3 keywords verbatim and my listing immediately showed up for those keywords in the Google Map Pack. I saw a rush of traffic afterward (20-40 a day, which was high for me).

I wanted to increase that volume and I knew the only way was through ranking those keywords in Google's Search Engine Result Page (SERP).

So. I invested more time in learning, learned about backlinks, and immediately took action. I found relevant websites and effectively received backlinks after forwarding payment.

With each month showing progression in metrics such as decreased bounce rate and increased retention time and a few additional links pointing to my website, I ranked #1-3 for my money keywords.

And BOOOOM. With an initial $2k investment, I turned that into a $300-500k revenue-generating business with a 60% profit margin within the first 2 years.

But FUCK, running a tangible based company is a shithole, especially if it's in a service industry with equipment being used often. I accounted for the deterioration of our tools which occurred within a matter of days for some, spent extensive time in the hiring/firing process, expended WAY too much time managing people (10 people who were all scattered around), dealt with customers who complained n often took a loss to maintain the integrity of the brand, and eventually found myself in a constant state of stress.

So. I sold that bitch, then traveled 6 months in Asia and blew my money for good reasons.
There's no way I was going to travel and restrict myself to a budget after spending a year in chronic stress and I found a girl while traveling who I want to marry: Singapore -> Malaysia -> Bali -> Korea.

Once my bank account cued, "Keep up this spending habit and you'll be a broke mothafucka", I came back to the States where I'm with my parents at 28.

I hustled the first 2 weeks and I landed a job with a law firm as an SEO Specialist.
My boss said, "this isn't like your mechanical bull rental" lead generation website, this is law and lawyers are cutthroat when it comes to marketing, you sure you can do this? To which, I said yes.

Now, I'm pretty well-versed in competitor-analysis, on-page SEO, and have a clear understanding of backlinks that are effective and can rank if I'm given time, but my boss has a strategy call every week and expends me to rank within a month or two.

I researched my competition to find they're using blackhat SEO by leveraging the power of PBNS/ guest-post link building/ and weak links with their keyword as anchor texts. I think I'll have to do the same, especially if I'm to compete with them and expect to rank within a month or two.

So. I'm here to adventure into the world of PBN Hopefully with some veterans.
I'd also like to invest money into a mentor who can cut the time of my learning curve. If anyone can direct me to anyone good, that would be great.
(I'm open to purchasing PBN links from people who have results, have a GOOD idea of how to veil their footprints, and have social praise to back up their service like CCarter)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can one day be a valuable asset to this forum and to digital marketers like Ryuzaki and CCarter.

Hey man! Hit me up for a free CORA report here. It will help you understand what you need to do (at least on the onpage side of things). For courses and learning - you might want to check out authority hackers course (its legit).

You should also read everything on this forum. There are plenty of veterans and experienced marketers here that will cut through the BS. Plenty of golden nuggets of information everywhere really!

Goodluck!

I’m not really sure what you are asking, but I’m also 8 deep into a 12 pack so I could be missing the point.

I have been working on attorney sites for almost 5 years, so I haven’t hit the golden 10,000 hours, but I have a good idea.

First off, its highly unlikely you are going to rank a site in 30-60 days for a major metro and a high value keyword. I should say rank it and keep it there. Step back and look at the CPC for most of these terms, $100+. Look at “Houston Truck accident attorney”, $330 CPC. I played in this space for the better part of a year and got to spot 8. That was with a $1K a month budget in links.

Yours bosses expectations are out of line with realty. Figure 6-12 months for any converting KW.

Attorney SEO is no different from any other local SEO. Make sure your onpage is really buttoned up. Do every onpage SEO trick you know then jump into backlinks and that means reading the content comparing it to the competitors.

Backlinks are going to move the needle the fastest. I personally don’t deal with PBN because most sellers are selling a crap service. Niche edits on relevant pages and sites are the best bang for the buck. After that, then guest posts on relevant sites.

Also, it really depends on what you are going after. A PI attorney in LA is going to be loads harder then a Immigration attorney in Minnesota.

Like everything else written here, SEO is just one part of the puzzle. We know require new clients to have a budget for Google Remarketing, because we can get 1-3% conversion on retargeting. Which while it doesn’t sound like a lot,1 PI case could be worth 6-7 figures.

Finally, there are a shit ton of vanity terms which don’t convert or produce traffic. Bike Accident, Premise Liability, B-1 Visia etc. These are super easy which you can go after if you need a quick “show me” win, but traffic to those is next to nothing.

Da faq? This is cringe worthy.

I have a buddy online that was one of the top guys period in the certain sector of the industry. Some brand new guy came onto the scene and offered an absurd amount of money to teach him "almost everything."

As soon as they wrapped that up, the new guy turned around and started a guru blog and started outting everything he learned in order to build himself up as a guru and sell e-books and all that.

This definitely happens and you can definitely learn more than even some of the most hardened veterans know by dropping a phat wad of cash on someone.

And if you're really stupid you turn around and remove your competitive edge by telling the world about what you learned while pretending to have developed it yourself.

Back