Free tools or premium tools to find kgr ?

Degree
Hi, I'm using google trends, keyword planner from google, and uberseggest to find kgr,

YES it's hard to find kgr with these free tools

are there any other free ways to find it? or do I need to buy premium tools like ahrefs ?

thank you

Next version of keyword sheeter has all in title and “keyword result”.
If you’re subscribed to the BuSo mailing list you will get some substantially discounted launch coupons when it comes out.

Next version of keyword sheeter has all in title and “keyword result”.
If you’re subscribed to the BuSo mailing list you will get some substantially discounted launch coupons when it comes out.
Thank you for your reply, but I need some advice here, are you promoting your product?

@Daniel19, I'm not aware of ANY tool, free or paid, that will spit out Keyword Golden Ratio metrics, let alone all-in-title which is needed to calculate KGR.

It sounds like something very simple to bot, given that you can wait with a big time delay on each search or code up the part to rotate proxies.

If Keyword Sheeter will be able to do it soon, that's good news. Dump the all-in-title into the spreadsheet, divide by search volume, and let KGR calculate itself.

But no, I've yet to see any tool that'll even provide all-in-title, let alone KGR. The all-in-title is the problem, needing to get that manually. Stops you from doing bulk operations.

Y
Thank you for your reply, but I need some advice here, are you promoting your product?
Yes absolutely.
It’s going to do exactly what you’re asking for exactly the way you want it.

There is currently Allintitle Checker and Bulk KGR Calculator on the market. Not free.

The reality is, you'll have to do things manually if you aren't willing to put any money towards it. I mean it should be obvious but you can't be expected to making $1 millions and not spend a penny. Same with whatever goal you have, $100K, or $10,000 - and not spend a penny? That means you'll be taking the extra slow boat to china for everything.

You go to Fiverr, there are gigs offering KGR research, literally: Fiverr - KGR Research Over 48 gigs on the first page of result alone.

To Google each query using AllInTitle command is more "expensive" in terms of proxies and resources versus other Google scraping, so a tool designed for this is faster and better cause the get all the grunt work out of the way.

However if you try to bot this on your own, without proxies or knowing limitations Google places on bots, you'll quickly get blocked by Google's spam protocols. I would go with @secretagentdad's solution when it comes out, until then, not willing to spend money = extra slow boat to china.

@Daniel19, I'm not aware of ANY tool, free or paid, that will spit out Keyword Golden Ratio metrics, let alone all-in-title which is needed to calculate KGR.

It sounds like something very simple to bot, given that you can wait with a big time delay on each search or code up the part to rotate proxies.

If Keyword Sheeter will be able to do it soon, that's good news. Dump the all-in-title into the spreadsheet, divide by search volume, and let KGR calculate itself.

But no, I've yet to see any tool that'll even provide all-in-title, let alone KGR. The all-in-title is the problem, needing to get that manually. Stops you from doing bulk operations.
Thanks a lot for your reply, it's really helpful

Yes absolutely.
It’s going to do exactly what you’re asking for exactly the way you want it.
Thank you, I'll try it

There is currently Allintitle Checker and Bulk KGR Calculator on the market. Not free.

The reality is, you'll have to do things manually if you aren't willing to put any money towards it. I mean it should be obvious but you can't be expected to making $1 millions and not spend a penny. Same with whatever goal you have, $100K, or $10,000 - and not spend a penny? That means you'll be taking the extra slow boat to china for everything.

You go to Fiverr, there are gigs offering KGR research, literally: Fiverr - KGR Research Over 48 gigs on the first page of result alone.

To Google each query using AllInTitle command is more "expensive" in terms of proxies and resources versus other Google scraping, so a tool designed for this is faster and better cause the get all the grunt work out of the way.

However if you try to bot this on your own, without proxies or knowing limitations Google places on bots, you'll quickly get blocked by Google's spam protocols. I would go with @secretagentdad's solution when it comes out, until then, not willing to spend money = extra slow boat to china.
Fiverr gig minimum price is 5$ for 15 kgr, and ahrefs I can try it for 7$, I think I'll try 7 days trial, and do the search on my own, what do you think? or should I try group buys SEO tools? Thank you very much for your help

Back