Free Grammarly Premium Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
Hi Everyone,

I think many members here are not English native speakers. I love Grammarly which helps me check grammar errors in writing.
I found a valid code to register Grammarly Premium for free. Follows the below steps to get a free account
1. Please register your account here: https://www.grammarly.com/edu/signup
2. Verify your registration
3. Use this code [REMOVED] when you are asked for Access Code.

I have just registered one for myself. The code is still valid at the time I post this thread.

Hope you enjoy Grammarly and find it useful.

William

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, thanks. :D

Been thinking of going premium for a short while. Perfect timing. Done.

Last edited:
Woah, it has multiple uses. Thank bud!

Hi Everyone,

I think many members here are not English native speakers. I love Grammarly which helps me check grammar errors in writing.
I found a valid code to register Grammarly Premium for free. Follows the below steps to get a free account
3. Use this code [REMOVED] when you are asked for Access Code.

I have just registered one for myself. The code is still valid at the time I post this thread.

William

They code is still valid for other BUSO members to signup for a free account.
Act quickly to get one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

3. Use this code 4gC5X24KAW8bHUP4 when you are asked for Access Code.

William
Thanks William, I was able to convert my existing account in to premium one.
Any more info on the code, how long will it last ?

I couldn't work out how to convert my existing account using this code @infotech how did you do it?
Thanks to the OP, Grammarly is so handy :smile:

Such as? I am a native English speaker. :smile:

No worries, I left off a word thinking it was implied. I just meant that the "code" itself had multiple uses, not Grammarly. Normally when you get a crazy complex looking code like that, it only has 1 use before expiring. I figured only the first person to use it would get lucky.

This is great, works like a charm.

Is this a lifetime license of some sort? Noticed on their sales page that premium is a monthly cost.

This is great, works like a charm.

Is this a lifetime license of some sort? Noticed on their sales page that premium is a monthly cost.

It is the access code of some educational institution. Note the "/edu" part in the URL.
They negotiate a license agreement based on volume. As long as they renew their license, those who signed up using their access code will be able to use the premium features. Typically, those tend to be annual licenses.

(Edit: Obviously, it is a gray area.)

Personally, I find the free plan more than enough for my purpose.

Fun times over. Thanks for pointing out what the deal was ^ This isn't a promotional deal. This is theft and we can't, don't, and won't condone it. Grammarly is built and run by people just like us. Pay the people if you find their tool useful and it enables you to make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back