Found a guy, who is making serious money with amazon

Degree
Hello guys,

I found this crazy link on the amazon community. This guy is making serious money.

http://forums.prosperotechnologies....n/am-associhelp/46012.1?nav=messages&mobile=y

This is one of the amazon affiliate guys who is making 10000$ per month. As a prove he posted this picture:https://i.imgur.com/8GnlUag.png.

However, he deleted all his posts in the amazon forum because one moth****tried to reveal his niche publicly. I tried to get them back via google cache, but could only get some of the posts back(if you have an idea feel free to post it here!)

Any recommendation how to get the lost information back? Any recommendation about his niche?

I appreciate your replies!

Looking at all your posts, you seem to be trying really hard to find a shortcut to some super-profitable niche. There is no shortcut and no one will tell you directly what works for them.

Funny thing is, it's all out there in the SERPs and stores. What items on Amazon cost the most? What CPA offers pay the most? There, you got your most profitable niches.

But then the work starts, and there's no way to skip work, even if you spend a day looking for deleted posts that disclosed someone's niche.

one moth****tried to reveal his niche publicly

Any recommendation about his niche?
a4RjOXV.gif

Hehe yeah this isn't the ShortCutSociety :smile:

I understand wanting to see somebody succeeding with a niche before you get in head first, but choosing a niche simply because some guy's banking in that niche is silly... There's somebody banking in pretty much every niche you could imagine :smile:

I'm concerned about your profile pic, are you a beta or someshit?

@algospider

It's tempting to try to find someone's niche and slide up in there, but as you see, he's not earning from just one site. My guess is he has lots of micro-niche'd sites in various niches. They may not be small, but the target demographic is likely very tight. His game is probably "rank for keyword terms that have very hot traffic" like:
  • Something Reviews
  • Something Coupons
  • Best Something
This is guaranteed conversions. Rank and get traffic, then optimize the site to push more customers to Amazon. They will do the converting for you masterfully. You just have to get them to click over and get cookied.

I think your questions and intentions are legit, but I think you're looking at it from a harmful angle. Don't worry about what this guy's niches are, because there are a million out there that will convert and sell just as well. The good questions to be asking is how he's managing the traffic, how he's building his infrastructure, etc. That'll extrapolate to any niche and keyword set that's "Primed for Amazon" (so punny).

I wonder when this Azon guy will develop his own product line and really make bank. Not sure if anyone has heard of the Amazing Selling Machine which is a Azon seller course but I see some that bank hard $100,000 revenue a month, probably at least 50% profit. Surely, it takes a lot of work to source products, private label, ship from China to US (customs, etc.), inventory management (even FBA isn't exactly hands off), marketing, customer relation management, etc.

But makes me wonder how long some of the Azon affiliates will stay selling someone else's products before they think bigger.

I don't claim to be a banker/Azon earner, played with it and lost a couple grand, but haven't given up...it's not actually "lost" but it's held up in inventory that isn't moving fast enough. It is actually quite amazing how fast you make sales when done right. I ended up buying too much product right before the market got saturated with copycats (straight down to colors, fonts, etc. of our brand). Figure once I have a few more $k's saved up I'll get back into that. We still make sales, but it's nothing like it was when it was just us and a couple other guys jockeying for the top spots.

@Akamai - I feel like you answered your own question... Thinking bigger is not necessarily better, it might bring headaches you just don't want to deal with.

@Akamai - I feel like you answered your own question... Thinking bigger is not necessarily better, it might bring headaches you just don't want to deal with.

When I said "thinking bigger" perhaps was the wrong wording. Maybe thinking of "alternatives" may or may not be more appropriate, but that's just splitting hairs at this point. Your reply got me thinking about it more deeply, there actually wasn't significantly more headaches...it was headaches of a similar nature with different labels. What some do to "game" the SERP's as an affiliate using software, content platforms, etc...you're gaming the supplier trying to negotiate costs/units using your skills as a communicator and strategist without the software. Not sure if that resonates with anyone else but for me it's a similar challenge with different tools.

I've done affiliate commissions for a variety of programs in the past and there are headaches in that field too that I've experienced over some years. Were they better or worse than selling your own product line? All I can say is that the emotions are same...challenges were different. It's a good experience though to at least try it out and see where and how far you can go. It's funny to see that some people with absolutely zero experience in any online business turned out churning $xx,xxx/month in revenue with healthy profit. Then you have others with worlds of experience in seo, botting, etc. overthink things and fizzle out.

Don't get me started on Matt and Jason over at Amazing Selling Machine.

Honestly, then don't make a reply with no helpful info. If you're gonna drop hints, then please go all the way friend. Your feedback is valuable to someone out there, whether it be negative or positive. You could prevent someone from wasting time with Matt and Jason.

I would never promote ASM and didn't mean to across that way, it was just a personal example where I saw/met a lot of affiliate marketers exploring the other side and being a seller. Some made donkey loads of cash and others didn't. Hell, I still bet there's 80% of people who spent the money to buy the course and never even made one contact to a supplier out of fear, laziness, etc.

What I was hoping to do with my example of ASM was paint a picture of one alternative, just one. I've seen other courses out there that are cheaper and so on. However it's the act of diversifying if the only thing in your pipe is affiliate commissions through Azon (if that is the case relating to the OP's forum buddy). Some one comes in and dominates your niche as an affiliate, then you have an option of being the seller/store.

The best thing about ASM was not Matt and Jason, but the people. We've hooked up with some people and we're planning on doing a JV in 2015. Funny thing is it's a different process than ASM/Matt and Jason...but we would never have met if it weren't for the networking side of the course. I feel much better with this JV setup than I did when I JV'd with people from blackhat forums lol :smile:

Honestly, then don't make a reply with no helpful info. If you're gonna drop hints, then please go all the way friend. Your feedback is valuable to someone out there, whether it be negative or positive. You could prevent someone from wasting time with Matt and Jason.

I would never promote ASM and didn't mean to across that way, it was just a personal example where I saw/met a lot of affiliate marketers exploring the other side and being a seller. Some made donkey loads of cash and others didn't. Hell, I still bet there's 80% of people who spent the money to buy the course and never even made one contact to a supplier out of fear, laziness, etc.

What I was hoping to do with my example of ASM was paint a picture of one alternative, just one. I've seen other courses out there that are cheaper and so on. However it's the act of diversifying if the only thing in your pipe is affiliate commissions through Azon (if that is the case relating to the OP's forum buddy). Some one comes in and dominates your niche as an affiliate, then you have an option of being the seller/store.

The best thing about ASM was not Matt and Jason, but the people. We've hooked up with some people and we're planning on doing a JV in 2015. Funny thing is it's a different process than ASM/Matt and Jason...but we would never have met if it weren't for the networking side of the course. I feel much better with this JV setup than I did when I JV'd with people from blackhat forums lol :smile:

I think my comment was helpful. If I went out of my way ( b.c I'm very busy ) to make a semi-negative comment about them ( when is it ever positive when you say, "don't get me started on X"? ), then I feel like I did enough without getting myself into too much trouble.

I didn't think you were promoting it ( ASM ).

However, I use to work for them and I know how they are very well as an insider who worked directly with them for half a year or more.

If you got value out of it from the network, great. I just have an issue with them personally myself.

Back