Forward

"Sometimes you need to run your ships aground, burn them, and leave yourself just one option: succeed or go down"
- Robert Greene, The 33 Strategies of War

I've run the ships aground, I've watched as they burnt, there is now no turning back.

Yesterday I handed in my 2 week notice for my well paying job to test myself as a man to see if I have what it takes to survive with nothing more than my experience and my laptop.

Do or die, there is no try.

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Thank god there are still people left with balls.

"Always bet on yourself"​

There are people that go around with "6 months reserves", and "plan B", "plan C", "plan D" - somehow plan B is going to college, but yet they focus so much on plan B, they walk out of school with plan B debt they have to pay off for the next 10 years. Then kids, mortgage, car payments, and "plan B" really was just playing it safe their whole lives.

On their deathbeds they wish they taken more risks in life, then poof gone. And the world keeps spinning without a second thought about them.

Go for it! Fuck conventional wisdom and go all in!

Best of luck. What's the battle plan?
I'm going to build a Wordpress Amazon affiliate blog, churn out some content and hope Google brings visitors to my affiliate review pages where I can earn a few dollars per conversion.

Srsly, the plan is to start a legit - not run from moms basement, agency focusing on offering CRO to Shopify store owners.

Leads will be generated through Facebook ads, qualified based on monthly spend on marketing and sales through the store. Billing will be a retainer for auditing and implementation + % of uplifted conversion value.

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
Op

I have a conversion rate problem.
My shitty sites don’t convert as good as Ccarters and I want more monies. All these crazy threads are making me feel poor.

I need an audit. How can I make keyword shitter convert better with out resorting to css?

Gimme some cro tips. I’lle try em