Flippa Listing Discount Codes and Coupons

Degree
Anyone know of any discount codes for listings, or ways to get them?

Have quite a few sites to sell coming up!

Flippa isn't really what it used to be, on both the buying and selling side.

I won an auction a couple of weeks ago, the seller is awol, and Flippa won't even let me give them negative feedback.

The seller has bailed on their two previous sales, and Flippa is going to let them continue listing in their marketplace.

It seems like they're just trying to churn out as many listing fees as they can until people finally realize how bad they've gotten.

They're giving this guy three strikes, they told me they aren't going to ban him from the platform until he's bailed on a 3rd sale, as 2 times isn't enough to kick him off.

As a seller, you can list a name/website on Flippa with no reserve and if you're not happy with the price it sells for, just don't honor the sale, and Flippa will let you do this up to three times.

I'd strongly recommend talking to some of the brokers in the BuSo Marketplace to see what they think about your properties before resorting to Flippa. I would use Flippa as a last resort.

Thanks guys, neither site makes any money.

One is my first attempt at affiliate marketing. Heaps of grade A review content - I literally just lost the desire to build links and traffic. Realised I'm more an entertainment site guy, which is my usual niche. I don't care about the topic.

The other is a project I had custom made (video gaming) that again I have lost the passion to properly market. Has some organic traffic.

Trying to recoup my cost for both. So I think Flippa is my website bet.

Back