Fitness... 42.. hmm!

Degree
Hi Everyone

Stunning, Amazing forum.. found via Charles Floate but cant actually remember how as was hours ago but.. hello from the UK.

Please could I pick your brains?

Im 42.. lost 50lb over the last few years, abs coming through but... debating on how to go about my fitness site.. own product of Amazon *cough* affiliate for Fitbit's for example.

Either that, or turn my fitness site into a lead generation for Personal Trainers in the UK.

Which one sounds more viable, given than CCarter said this on serplogic.com - "I prefer to be on the B2B (business to business) side of the equation versus the B2C (business to consumer) side"

Thanks very much everyone

Rob :smile:

Last edited:
Both. You need consumers there in order too send leads to business people. It'll also be infinitely easier and cheaper to scale revenue per visitor than to acquire more customers. False dichotomies leave cash on the table. There's hardly ever and if/or question that can't be better answered as 'both.'

Hi Ryuzaki
Fantastic! Thankyou. I am happy very happy to put what needs to be put in, but a kick up my ass is all I needed and your reply was all i needed, especially reading many posts I have read you have written until now.
Thankyou very much .. beyond words.
Rob

Back