Filing US Trademark

Degree
What's the cheapest way to get a US trademark filed? I don't live in the US. Want to trademark my website name in its niche.

Eg, if a site about cars "YSlowCars" - www.yslowcars.com - want to trademark "YSlowCars" for car news, car enthusiast group etc. (I don't want or need opinions on this aspect of whether what I want is actually trademarkable - this is just background, for example, info).

Should be straight forward. No other trademarks exist.

These guys showed up on a Google search https://jpglegal.com/ $400 which seems fine. Before I do a bit of research on them though, wondered if anyone else had any other options/sites.

Thanks

Last edited:
I've used LegalZoom. I just checked and they changed their price structure for DIY $249 + filling fees or use their attorney $599 + filing fees with a guarantee to file again.
If your serious and this is something your all in on, then I would recommend the attorney. Even if you think you have a slam dunk, it could get kicked back to you because one of the wording is too broad, similar etc.. Then choosing the right classification, description, and proper filing with no exclusive rights etc... I've passed and failed on a couple.

Back