Feedback on this Pillar Post strategy please...

Degree
Very pleased to discover this forum!
Just considering this strategy for boosting my current "Pillar Posts".
Current strategy per post:
Long post, very detailed, broken up with images, my Slideshare embed, and my own Youtube video - all on topic and optimised.

Question:
Should I blast these Slideshare and Youtube properties with Fiverr links?
The specific SS and YT properties have my own blog url in the description.

My reasoning is they will pass on some link juice and help the original post.

Any feedback? Good strategy? Risky?

Thanks

I'd never blast Fiverr links to my money site....Since you've worked hard to create a Pillar post, you can engage into outreach and capitalize on Brian Dean's Skyscraper Technique to secure some really high quality links.

Even if it takes a lot of time to get just a few links, they can be much stronger that 10 Fiverr blasts, not to mention safer.

Let us know how it goes :wink:

Cheers!

In low enough quantity... like 5 to 10 links, it might help with the proper anchor text sculpting. But those links from Slideshare and YouTube are going to be no-follow too. Not worth your time.

If the posts are as good as you say, you should have no problem getting guest posts, Facebook & Reddit links and traffic among other social sites, forum links, etc.

I would never turn to mass spam, even tiered through another big domain, when the content itself is good enough to warrant real links. I'd never use mass spam on anything I spent even an ounce of effort on either. Not these days.

@Eugene Mota Thanks for the feedback, I agree Fiverr links to money site is suicide!

The Fiverr links are going to YT and Slideshare - then I will embed these into the post. But you're right a more natural way like the Skyscraper technique is better long term.

@Ryuzaki Thank you, you're right, mass spam + effort isn't the smartest move. I think I'm getting a little impatient.

I think hiring someone for reachout campaign would be a smart move. @Steve Brownlie is mentioned a lot with regards to reach out campaigns. I'm thinking about contacting him to launch a campaign.

Any one have other recommendations for "reach out services"??

Please let me know.
648 x 463

Back