FB Spy Tool

Degree
Hi,

How many of you are using FB Spy Tools to look at the competition like Social Ad Ninja?

I saw in @Tavin's Thread that he was using one for his flipped Site, and thinking of using one or building one ourselves. Anyone has insights? Its easy to build one to spy competitors free post, to look at competitors paid campaigns, seems to be not that easy though.

Thanks Chris

Ive done a lot of this.

There is a right and wrong way to do this. Figuring out the right way is hard

Can you expand a bit please?
Hey Stephen,

basically I want to see which Paid FB Ads run based on which URL i type in the tool. Facebook does not give you the data from API, understandably.

I still would like to build a tool like this - I have three senior Devs so thats not the problem :smile: Any info is welcome. Can of course share the outcome

Chris

Yes

Buy lots of IPs. Can't share more, it's secret sauce....

Hi, why dont you use one of the paid ones. I understand that you cant share the details, but do you recommend building one vs using one like Social Ad Ninja? I have the manpower to build...

Hi, why dont you use one of the paid ones. I understand that you cant share the details, but do you recommend building one vs using one like Social Ad Ninja? I have the manpower to build...

because SAN only catches about 0.01% of ads that run on FB. build a network of accounts on ips and interests. It takes a fair bit of managing doing it at scale.

Back