Favorite On Page SEO Guidance

Degree
Looking for any blog, service, book, etc. that any of you have found helpful for on-page SEO. Just want to make sure my work is as tight as it can be for my site buildouts.

Thx in advance.

Literally just follow around @Ryuzaki and dig through all of their posts on the topic. I wouldn't be surprised if that was also how some of these bloggers and people selling "books" are getting a lot of their inspiration from, too.

I can't think of anyone else who shares this much and has stayed so consistent for so many years, non-performative and not self-aggrandizing at all, shares the ups and downs of their techniques, and practices what they preach to this level.

Last edited:
Literally just follow around @Ryuzaki and dig through all of their posts on the topic. I wouldn't be surprised if that was also how some of these bloggers and people selling "books" are getting a lot of their inspiration from, too.

I can't think of anyone else who shares this much and has stayed so consistent for so many years, non-performative and not self-aggrandizing at all, shares the ups and downs of their techniques, and practices what they preach to this level.

This.

Zaki is the best outer in seo now that seo book guy got all cloak and dagger

Last edited:
Back