Fast, Reliable UK hosting

RiverStyx

Boot Camp
Degree
Hi guys,
I need a recommendation for some good hosting for a UK site. We need something that can start out small but can grow as the site grows and that has UK tel support for queries. This is only for one site so we don't need a whole server just yet. Not looking for cheap but don't want to pay Rackspace prices either. Oh and to make things interesting I need a host who doesn't care if you're running a site about Medical Marijuana. I've got clients in entertaining industries :wink:

I'm a fan of Vidahost for cheap stuff. Wpengine if it's something you care about (and its Wordpress of course).

I'll never put another Wordpress site that I really care about on anything except WPengine for the foreseeable future.

The site is based in wordpress but there are a lot of custom interactive features that the developers are putting in. This is a large project and we anticipate hopefully several hundred thousand visitors per month in 6 months time. That is why I am looking for hosting where I can upgrade along the way. Start small....and build.

Try tsohost. I have a couple of their small hosting accts, one of their cloud hosting accts and a vps and I've done exactly what you plan to do with them with one of my sites i.e. Start on a small package and move to the vps when it grows. Out of all the hosting companies I've worked with and I'm including Rackspace, ukfast and webfusion, they are by far the best.

I believe they also optimise their hosting for wordpress

Thanks for the recommendation. I have heard of them before I'll check them out.

Back