Exponential Growth

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
This thread is about that wonderful phenomenon that happens once a newer project starts to gain traction.

Using BuSo as an example (Although it may be a bit early to really call it exponential... humor me), it took us about four months to invite our first fifty members, and about a week for the next fifty.
(BTW: Welcome aboard everyone who's joined up, you're all a part of the early stages of something great. @The Engineer would have a fit if I spill too many beans but I'll just say - we're not winging this, we have some great things planned and they're going to roll out as we hit various milestones. Months and months of planning have gone into BuSo before we even had a name for it. A quick shoutout to our 100th Builder, @Mayhem, and everyone else too.)

Does anyone else have an example of exponential growth? It can be really motivating when you're grinding away for months and things finally POP.

Let's see some screenshots of that moment when your recent projects have hit their stride.

ZvDeYts.png

It took a solid 4 to 5 months of guest posting and building manual links before this project picked up, but you can clearly see the first explosion. It's been on a steady rise since.

The question is... how many people give up on month 2 or even month 3 before striking gold? There's an image I like... let me go find it.

Three-feet-from-gold.jpg

7R6uWXP.png

Here's an example from the resident baller.

2/5ths of the time so far was just building up to the growth. Then you can clearly see the constant growth. I haven't even been linking to it since that first flat period. Nothing new, and it's just growing and growing.

You guys who aren't building real assets and are only churning and burning are going to be fretting 3 years from now while the rest of us retire. I do churn and burn, but I plant real seeds and grow sturdy oaks too.

Back