Software ExecPBN 5.0 - Advanced PBN Management Tool - Exclusive Builder Society Discounts

Degree

Refund Policy

On a per-package basis.

SEO Manager: 30-Day no quibble guarantee on your first payment. If you’re not getting value from ExecPBN’s network manager, we’ll process your refund instantly.

Super Affiliate: We offer the same 30-day guarantee if you decide not to upload your network. However, due to the API costs and intensive nature of the software, we are unable to offer refunds after the import process.

If you’re unsure if ExecPBN’s Super Affiliate package is right for you, please use our 15-day trial for $1.

This is a recurring subscription, and you can cancel anytime before your next invoice.

Frequently Asked Questions

What payment options do we offer?

Credit card payments via Stripe.

Is this desktop software or a cloud-based tool?

ExecPBN is an online tool, you can access this service with any web browser.

How do I access ExecPBN once I sign up?

https://app.execpbn.com/

Do I need to purchase access to any API's?

All SEO data within ExecPBN comes at no extra cost in our Super Affiliate package. Copyscape & Text Broker credits are drawn from your own account with them.

How does your pricing work?

Super Affiliate users are charged per blog, with a minimum package of 50 blogs.
You can upgrade your account at any time during the month. This extra capacity is charged per remaining days of the month and added to your next invoice.

You can also downgrade your account, with the new decreased price starting from the beginning of your next invoice.

SEO Manager packages are limited to a fixed package of 100 blogs.

Where can I learn more about the differences between the packages?

Please view our comparison table at: https://execpbn.com/pricing/

Do you have any tutorial videos?

We’re refreshing our tutorial series and will upload the latest version to our YouTube channel.

Do you have a discount?

Yes, there is a limited amount of lifetime discounts for Builder Society members. Please reply in the thread and we will private message you the discount code.

What is the best way to contact us?

Email our support team at support@execpbn.com or contact us on Skype. Support is open 8 am – 9 pm GMT Mon - Fri, and expect a reply within 24 hours outside of those hours.

If you have any questions about the software, we’re always happy to help!