Ever had Ulcers?

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
From sitting in the chair so much & staying up late, anyone else here ever had ulcers be a problem?

I thought you meant mouth ulcers but then you said from sitting in a chair <confused />

Isn't it piles you get from sitting in chairs...

Are you referring to ulcerative colitis?

I just found out. This apparently is now being linked to Covid19 too.. supposedly the virus can attach itself to the good bacteria in the stomach/intestines.. weaken and kill them.. and leave you with the bad bacteria creating a serious imbalance.

So you are feeling like you have a ulcer or gastritis... but it's actually the supposed CoronaVirus

Really nobody dies of thi hwoever, it's a mild case but if you form polyps.. you need to get treated.

i was thinking an ulcer or preferrorated ulcer b/c of something that happened a few weeks ago.. but now, I'm not sure.

About 2 weeks now with this feeling in the stomach of bloating and then a sensation when i'm hungry like the acid's eating my stomach ........................... sucks either which a way.

Best feeling is when im standing up walking.

I've got hernias in the genetics and had an ulcer before.. so i'm not saying I have CoronaVirus still but i've learned.... good to be informed in these time.

Back