ET The Hiphop Preacher

Degree
Does anyone else like this guy's videos?

It's nothing you haven't heard before but the presentation gets me REALLY pumped up. When I hit a streak of bad productivity and losing focus and motivation I'll take an "ET Hour" and it never fails.

i like this guy... forgot about him for a minute. i'll have to check out his vids from the past year or two... thx

This doesn't really motivate me. I have seen some of his videos before and similar style motivational videos. It's just too unspecific. What motivates me is seeing someone doing exactly what I aspire to do instead of just being all grandiose about "success" as some abstract concept. I wish I could watch something like this and get fired up but it doesn't do anything for me.

Good for him. Homeless dude who struggled to get a degree who then became a youtube motivational speaker over the course of 4 (long) years.

I like the video of him speaking to middle school kids. His passion is contagious. It's not even what he's saying, because it's all obvious. It's just hearing it again and again, but also hearing it with this much energy. Good stuff for sure.

Back