Error Log - What does this .well-known/traffic-advice error mean?

Degree
Hello, I'm looking over my sites error logs and see the following listed many times;

Code:
022-08-11 17:59:54 UTC [nginx][error] 59194#0: ******* openat() "/home/u2-******/www/mysite.com.com/public_html/.well-known/traffic-advice" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: *******, server: mysite.com, request: "GET /.well-known/traffic-advice HTTP/1.1", host: "www.mysite.com"

Can anyone here tell me what this means and if I should be concerned?

The (****) is just where I'm hiding some info

The reason I'm asking is becuase I'm still trying to diagnose my loss due to the algo updates and checking my server to see if there is anything odd.

It's a 404 error. Something is requesting a "well-known" URI location for a service/file your server isn't providing. Well-known URI's are just standardized locations for certain services. If you have an SSL certificate, you'll see requests to an "acme" one a lot. The /traffic-advice one doesn't even exist, it's just a proposal where the info in that file would ask incoming requests not to pre-fetch resources. It's nothing to worry about, basically. Some crawler is probably set up to check for it (googlebot maybe).

Back