Emoji Masks Nets $50,000 in 60 Days.

Degree
I just read this article: http://needwant.com/p/how-our-side-project-generated-51365-in-60-days/

Well, honestly I skimmed it, but even just looking at the pics it's worth a look. These folks get the idea to create masks based on popular emoticons, had them created, and started selling.

it talks about creating a logo, sourcing the creation of the product, the hiccups along with the way with the shipper, and everything else. They were getting twice as many orders as they could send out at one point. That's inspiring!

Shows how something very simple can make a good chunk of change very quickly if you plan and roll out efficiently.

Here while I do my head in trying to invent revolutionary stuff, these guys make silly masks and start printing money for a few months. *facepalm* They took massive action and executed like champs. Good for them :smile:

Good idea, timely, fits right with the current vibe and FLAWLESS execution.

All good, and good for them, they deserve the killing they made.

::emp::

"In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Here while I do my head in trying to invent revolutionary stuff, these guys make silly masks and start printing money for a few months. *facepalm* They took massive action and executed like champs. Good for them :smile:

Yeah I know what you mean! but what people don't or wouldn't know is the months/years of preparation and hard work it took for them to get to that level where they are even be able to capitalize on that opportunity. If someone came to me today and said "here, this is a great idea, go make money!" There is a very small chance that I would even be able to capitalize on the idea, and certainly not in that time frame! So I guess we all gotta keep grinding and leveling up until we can start printing money with seemingly simple ideas lol

Yeah I know what you mean! but what people don't or wouldn't know is the months/years of preparation and hard work it took for them to get to that level where they are even be able to capitalize on that opportunity. If someone came to me today and said "here, this is a great idea, go make money!" There is a very small chance that I would even be able to capitalize on the idea, and certainly not in that time frame! So I guess we all gotta keep grinding and leveling up until we can start printing money with seemingly simple ideas lol

That's a good point. Knowing to strike while the iron is hot, and knowing HOW to strike while the iron is hot is the difference here. Luck is never a factor, only experience at the grindstone.

Back