Emails not received

Degree
I never receive notifications of thread replies or conversations from BS. I have a gmail account. Very strange

I use Hotmail and I receive notifications fine. Have you checked your settings to see if they are turned off?

Yep, thanks, done all that. They aren't in spam either. This has been happening since I joined, just decided to post about it today.

We deliver just over 65% of our total emails to Gmail inboxes.

I actually just looked, and your emails specifically are being dropped, with the reason being your email address is "an unsubscribed address."

At some point you chose to globally unsubscribe from all BuSo emails by clicking the footer link in the emails. I could have told you when but I didn't take note as I removed you from the suppression list.

You should be receiving emails now. I'll shoot you a PM so you can test it.

I think I just unsubscribed myself to these again. It's confusing because there is the forum software unsubscribe and the over-riding email software (Im guessing) unsubscribe. The later is the only one visible unless you expand the message in Google Inbox.

Which emails specifically do you not want to receive? There are three options:

1) The rare newsletters
2) Private conversation notifications
3) Subscribed thread notifications.
You can control them by hovering your username in the top right of the forum and choosing Contact Details and then choosing Privacy. You'll see the options as pictured below:

Privacy - Turn off Site Mailings (Newsletters)
USd4rJI.png

Contact Details - Turn off Conversation Notifications & Newsletters again
WSf8j8L.png

I've unsuppressed your email address globally again. A one-click unsubscribe is a must by law in the US according to the CAN Spam Act. It's annoying, I agree.

Back